SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Acrunch Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:11 am

ElonM wrote:
HEA wrote:If he is going to share a shirtless pic on his IG with daisie today, I am going to laugh SO hard!! hehehe

But I would love to see one. laugh out loud

Me tooo! Come on, Peter, indulge us ;-)

I remember not long ago when Peter was harshly criticized for the quantity of shirtless pics he was posting. Seems he's getting a run for his money lately, laugh out loud! The more the merrier, I say!

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:50 am

Acrunch wrote:
ElonM wrote:
HEA wrote:If he is going to share a shirtless pic on his IG with daisie today, I am going to laugh SO hard!! hehehe

But I would love to see one. laugh out loud

Me tooo!  Come on, Peter, indulge us ;-)

I remember not long ago when Peter was harshly criticized for the quantity of shirtless pics he was posting.  Seems he's getting a run for his money lately, laugh out loud!  The more the merrier, I say!

:yes: Always here for some PK thirst traps. It's practically a public service and if we know anything about him, it's that he's a charitable man  :gotcha: Hugesmile

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:50 am

Peter is one of the most fake and self-absorbed guys I have watched on this show. That he made even a charity event about himself by posting such in his caption says it all, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:49 pm

I agree.  I honestly can't think of a cast member I have disliked more than him.  I hope that tptb continue running 
the bus back and forth over his sorry self.  How could they possibly even think of casting someone as TB, who IMO, seems so insensitive, void of emotion, and just BLAH.  I might have to sit out my first season ever if he is the next bach.  nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 13 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:14 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I agree.  I honestly can't think of a cast member I have disliked more than him.  I hope that tptb continue running 
the bus back and forth over his sorry self.  How could they possibly even think of casting someone as TB, who IMO, seems so insensitive, void of emotion, and just BLAH.  I might have to sit out my first season ever if he is the next bach.  nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 13 2292733854

He's so divisive I'm starting to think TP should put him on another 'Ette season. We can watch him act like he's too good for the next 'Ette while his followers magic every disinterested glance into eyes teeming with unbridled passion and love.

He really wouldn't work as the Bach because let's be honest he shouldn't have to eliminate his final four, they should all agree to be in his official harem.

Wow I'm being acerbic today, don't know what's gotten into me....8/7 can't come fast enough.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:24 pm

makeover wrote:To me, Peter is just this weird dude who is way obsessed with external validation (negative or positive) judging by his SM activity after the show. And he is also ridiculously hung up on his competition (on a show that he was on 3 months ago) by bothering to like negative comments of TOG. cheeky

I thought his behavior on the show is already odd; like how he had no problem telling whole of Rachel's family how he didn't want to lose her etc but didn't say it to Rachel directly. You can see it on Rachel's face this was NEWS to her. But it's even weirder post-show IMO. I just think he has some internal issues he needs to work out for himself.

JMO

These are my thoughts exactly. His behavior has been off for a while on the show and that MTP visit was just another layer of strange. I guess I cannot really call it strange, more like suspect. Why would one reveal all that to a third party and not the person it directly affects? And then his last minute "I'm falling in love with you" right before they go into the house. About as stunted as his "I'm in love you" in the new teaser ABC just released for the finale. Dry, emotionless and unconvincing. IMO, it's not that I do not understand that people come on this show for different reasons other than the stated reason, but isn't it mainly about selling a love story? If you're going to sell it, sell it. And if one cannot, they need not apply or they need to go home - fast. How TPTB [might] think he can carry a full season of TB on his own I do not know.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:52 am

I have been gone with work and moving, but heard this on the radio this morning and thought of Peter. Enjoy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2laugh Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:06 am

I've heard a lot from the pachel group on SM.  I am really trying to see the love story with them and I just can't see it.  IMO, he just doesn't seem too into her.  After maybe the 3rd date, I no longer enjoyed following it.  

Obviously, it's polarizing and subjective (based on the very different opinions), but it was nice to open up this thread and see something that reflected more of what I was seeing.  <3  Happy the finale is tomorrow!!

luv2laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by rosecake Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:25 am

So Peter is liking a bunch of negative comments about himself on a post about him on the Bachelorette's official instagram page laugh out loud

And the post is 3 days old...

rosecake

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:38 am

no no Peter is waaay too self-absorbed IMO. Only someone as obsessed with himself the way Peter is IMO has time to be scrolling on the Bette official account or spending that much time liking comments the way that Peter has this season.   

I can't wait till Peter is off my screen and hopefully forever.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Not me. I hope he's TB. Both of the f2 are polarizing, imo, although I have a feeling that most viewers don't really fall into that. They may like one over the other but doubt they're getting too worked up about it. I'm a casual follower of some Bach alum, including Peter, and I don't care or know who they follow or don't follow, like or don't like. Peter has a reason to post pics of himself, shirtless or not, because of his fitness business imo. You may as well strike while the iron is hot. JMO. nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 13 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:58 pm

@albean99 Agree!! It's been 4 years since I've had eye candy and enjoyed a Bachelor and would love if it was Peter! jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 13 1f49c

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 13 8367-910 nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 13 I_got_13 nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd