SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:17 pm

@quietpal yeah. I could totally see it in my mind too giggling

@Kashathediva :claphands  exactly

Back to top Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by makeover Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:14 pm

To me, Peter is just this weird dude who is way obsessed with external validation (negative or positive) judging by his SM activity after the show. And he is also ridiculously hung up on his competition (on a show that he was on 3 months ago) by bothering to like negative comments of TOG. cheeky

I thought his behavior on the show is already odd; like how he had no problem telling whole of Rachel's family how he didn't want to lose her etc but didn't say it to Rachel directly. You can see it on Rachel's face this was NEWS to her. But it's even weirder post-show IMO. I just think he has some internal issues he needs to work out for himself.

JMO

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:24 pm

@makeover IA also, not only is he hung up on his competition, he has made NFL alumni all about him. These guys are tough athletes who took a pounding after each game and practice. They won amazing awards for their accomplishments and all he could say about the event is THEY wanted pics of him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:26 pm

Spare me. If he's not embarrassed, I'm sure others are.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:40 pm

I wonder will Rachel call him out on it, because she is definitely not slow, stupid or simple . I believe she was implying it in her blog.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:28 pm

***Edited***

I prefer Peter for Rachel instead of Bryan but i don't have negativity towards Bryan. Nobody is perfect and they're just human like us that have feelings.

In passing, I would like to mention that in my opinion, when Peter indicated on his yearbook that he wants to be in the Bachelor Show, he doesn't mean that he wants to be the Bachelor.  I think , Peter being on the Bachelorette Show is enough to fulfill his dream.  If I use his logic about the engagement and marriage as one and the same, then we can assume that the Bachelorette and Bachelor Show is one and the same.....thus no need for him to be a Bachelor anymore.

IMHO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts Everyone is entitled to opinions. Do not call out members)

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:39 pm

Just a friendly reminder, this is a general discussion thread, not a fan thread, so all thoughts are welcome, even if some think they are depressing.  That is the very reason fan threads were created, for those that don't like to read the negative.

And Peter is no special snow flake, he has and will continue to be scrunitized and criticized just like every other guy cast and all past Bach nation people.  When they sign up for the show it's just part of it.  Sometimes some are loved, some are disliked and often there are double standards, but it is what it is and they willingly went on the show. And if he doesn't like it now, he may want to think long and hard before accepting the bach gig. It'll only get worse and he has no where to go but down. The fall from grace when he doesn't choose the fan fav will not be pretty, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:40 pm

I don't have negative opinions towards Peter JUST because I'm happy to see a love story with Rachel and Bryan.

My opinions whether they are negative or not on any contestant is because that's what I think of them. We have been sleuthing since Jan. There has been a lot of info uncovered. All the bits of info amount to forming my opinion.

Being on the 'ette and being the lead are two totally different animals. He liked a post that said get to the F2 so you can be the bachelor. I don't think just because he was on the Bachelorette that he now has his fix of being on a show.

Actually I'll be surprised if they ask him. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:42 am

coolangel wrote:I was trying to be nice by not posting his caption initially but since 'likes' can have different meaning, here is Peter being obnoxious and self-centered in his caption as well IMO. What is the need for the bolded in a caption about NFL alumni charity event?  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  

peterkrauswi Was able to give my pops a pretty cool present last night by bringing him as my guest to the #nflalumni charity dinner. So many great guys supporting a handful of incredible causes. Was pretty comical though when it was me that they actually wanted their pictures with   nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 1f602  nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 1f602  nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 12 1f602 @amfam #childrenshospital #nfl #caringforkids
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXNm98YgsCS/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

I can't say I am surprised at all. That's how I've seen Peter - totally self-absorbed and in love with himself. It's why I posted he is MePeter because IMO Peter has a way of making everything about him and this is just one of a pattern of him displaying this self-absorbed entitled behavior of his - on and off the show. Even a charity event and Peter can't resist making it about himself  no no  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:37 am

If he is going to share a shirtless pic on his IG with daisie today, I am going to laugh SO hard!! hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Based on the press release and the previews, I think Peter's going to win! i haven't seen the show build a love story with anyone else, at least not one I find believable. Either way, I'm looking forward to Monday and getting my life back!

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:15 pm

HEA wrote:If he is going to share a shirtless pic on his IG with daisie today, I am going to laugh SO hard!! hehehe

None so far. But I would love to see one. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd