SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:48 pm

This is just messy to me and muddling things up more....
So rachel said in interviews that she wasn't gonna let her final 2 propose out of respect but they were trying to get peter to propose anyway? scratch 2+2=5?
so who was manipulating who?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:51 pm

@FashionLover yes, the F2 has/should propose, brokenhearted, drama, and all that jazz. That's the way the cookie crumbles, but in this case, obviously Peter didn't want to get that far, even though he didn't stand a chance at being the F1, maybe he thought he did. They don't like people who are not puppets. It was obvious he didn't want to be there, he should have left long ago IMHO.

We can say good for Peter for not being a puppet, however, don't go on this show if you're not going to do what they want you to do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:55 pm

I mean If they wanted a final 2 who guaranteed a proposal, they had eric who was willing and ready. Now we know producers weren't controlling peter so him being F2 was all on rachel and himself. And if she already knew it was Bryan, don't guilt the guy about a proposal and then cry manipulation. It just doesn't add up
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:58 pm

IMO if he would have proposed, he'd be the next bachelor, no doubt in my mind. They will control you as much as they want to. They tried to control JPG even after the FRC by announcing there would be a surprise during the ATFR. Viewers thinking he would profess his love to Nikki and ask her to marry him. There was no surprise, when CH asked JPG about the surprise, he said what surprise, there's no surprise.

I 99% they tried to convince him to propose at the ATFR right up until filming. I was also told, he agreed, just to pay back for the way he was treated, knowing he wouldn't propose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:00 pm

IMO, every single person that goes on the show is manipulated and has mind games played on them by TPTB/production/handlers in someway or the other.  Their handlers are in their heads and ears at all times.  If they're the F1, IMO they're played with so that they have doubts and negative thoughts.  If they're F2-4 to build them up and give them hope.  Just the way this game is played.  

I appreciate the ones that don't always give in and play the game, but then they better not complain, throw shade or be surprised when they are thrown under the bus and run over repeatedly.  You can't have your cake and eat it to when it comes to this franchise.  

Its a steep price to pay IMO to become a professional shiller and influencer, but many seem more than willing to hand over control of their lives for several years to MF and co. I wouldn't but, to each their own.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:02 pm

Kudos to Peter for standing up to TPTB. I have a lot of respect for those who maintain their values when they go on the show. Yes you know what you signed up for, and a proposal is at the end. But let's face it, how many really think they would end up #1 out of 25? Anyways, the whole proposal aspect of the show is really dumb, especially given the short time frame. I really wish they would take out that element. It is like they are making slight of what an engagement should mean, IMO. Look at how many couples have had broken engagements because of a silly clause of the show. They can never get that back, and most regret getting engaged so quickly. But it is what it is. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:03 pm

RS replied to that People article in a tweet:

RealitySteve @RealitySteve
This is what's called "spinning the narrative"

Any guesses who's spinning what and why?  question

nfl - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:RS replied to that People article in a tweet:

RealitySteve @RealitySteve
This is what's called "spinning the narrative"

Any guesses who's spinning what and why?  question

I'm guessing Peter turned them down. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:23 pm

As viewers, we don't know all the details of the show.
It could be if cast person x does this __________, cast person x will get this____________ in return.
However, if cast person x is not willing to do this__________,cast person x can kiss this _________ goodbye.
I suspect this is how it was laid out to Peter prior to this season being filmed. JMOAA
As GA, mentioned the cast is not the one to call the shots. TPTB are the ones to call the shots. You play the game their way or you go home. It's their bat, ball, playing field and rules. Right or wrong. It's the way it is. Period. It is what it is.
Others have paid the price for not playing ball.
Luckily if Peter is not the TB he will not be a run over by the Fleiss bus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Peter J. Kraus ain't about that life!

I guess he didn't want to be TB after all. Live your life, Peter.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Peter got exactly what he came on the show for and it was not to find love. So good for him, he played it really smart. JMO

Last edited by Dessler on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:30 pm

I think it's Peter's camp that is spinning the narrative to RS just like I think they spun bs to RS that Peter was F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd