SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 38 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:45 pm

It's one thing to support you child.
It's another thing to support your child by having to put another child down.
Now add to the mix these are all adults.
Now add to the mix these are all adults on social media. Being mean. IMO
Now add to the mix these are all adults on social media being scrutinized by the media and the public.
So...is it really needed? Is it really so benign? It's really an MM thing. IMO.
Then finally it's supposed to be "GoodEnergyforlife" Really? what a misnomer IMO.  The whole think stinks. Bad energy. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 38 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:48 pm

albean99 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The post Peter's dad RTd and liked on his twitter.
Free t-shirt too just to show how much Peter is better than Bryan the "rebound" no no

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 38 20664931_10212160001829155_623244692199270108_n
https://twitter.com/gkraus12/with_replies

That's it? I think it's pretty benign to get all this outrage. It's not a surprise that he would support his son and it's kind of clever, imo. I doubt he has any idea that people would be looking for his likes. I know I wouldn't if I wasn't seeing it here.

He didn't just like it, he re tweeted it. I bet his time line is filled with Peter fans, he's well aware, IMO, that people see his likes and re tweets. Jmo

Peter is the one preaching kindness on social media, when his own father is re-tweeting this crap. How about Peter have that talk with his own dad first. Jmo

It's an asshat thing to do, and there's no excuse for it. Jmi
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:02 pm

It's not just "find your Peter". It's calling Bryan the rebound that makes me think he's petty and sour loser.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:35 pm

albean99 wrote:
Free t-shirt too just to show how much Peter is better than Bryan the "rebound" no no

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 38 20664931_10212160001829155_623244692199270108_n

That's it? I think it's pretty benign to get all this outrage. It's not a surprise that he would support his son and it's kind of clever, imo. I doubt he has any idea that people would be looking for his likes. I know I wouldn't if I wasn't seeing it here.

He retweeted it himself. It's not hidden in his likes where someone has to find it. He has also tweeted and RTd tweets that are negative that have Rachel tagged in them. Regardless, I find it completely opposite of the compassion and kindness that Peter was calling for on his IG. Seems like just like Peter, his dad's compassion and kindness extends only to Peter. If supporting his son is demeaning another parent's son then to me that says more about Peter's father and perhaps why Peter is the way he is. Imo, his father could very easily post about how he loves his son without having to demean someone else's son. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:58 pm

That's truly disgusting and I too can understand where Peter gets his inconsiderate rude condescending lying behaviour from. We now have a GK to join the MM club.

If that was my son, I would feel so hurt, so emotionally distraught to see that on a Tshirt knowing my son was a good guy and never hurt a fly.

I would NEVER support my son by putting anyone else down, never. My son's character speaks for itself just like Bryan's character who has always treated people with respect and is a good guy as per all his friends family and former contestants. What kind of parent and friends need to put someone else down to try and make themselves all look good when in reality they look like schoolyard teenage girls. That behaviour is truly pathetic IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:11 pm

@GuardianAngel I absolutely agree. It honestly sickens me. My godson's name is Bryan. Spelled exactly the same. I couldn't imagine how he'd feel seeing someone wearing a t-shirt like that. It's not a joke, it's bullying and cruel behavior imo. Nothing funny about it at all to take someone's name and make it into something like being a Bryan is not good enough and unwanted like it's just some joke. That a parent would endorse doing so imo via his tweet is horrifying to me. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:18 pm

Wow, like father - like son! As I said, Peter's season as the Bachelor is truly going to be a train-wreck and I can't wait. plotting
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:20 pm

If Peter is the next Bachelor that is one season I will definitely miss. Will not give this jerk anymore of my time . He is truly sick ! Just like his father .
JMO

Last edited by whit90 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
albean99 wrote:

He didn't just like it, he re tweeted it. I bet his time line is filled with Peter fans, he's well aware, IMO, that people see his likes and re tweets. Jmo

Peter is the one preaching kindness on social media, when his own father is re-tweeting this crap. How about Peter have that talk with his own dad first. Jmo

It's an asshat thing to do, and there's no excuse for it. Jmi

Exactly. Now, you know if Rachel's mother or Constance did this...it would not end well.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
albean99 wrote:

He retweeted it himself. It's not hidden in his likes where someone has to find it. He has also tweeted and RTd tweets that are negative that have Rachel tagged in them. Regardless, I find it completely opposite of the compassion and kindness that Peter was calling for on his IG. Seems like just like Peter, his dad's compassion and kindness extends only to Peter. If supporting his son is demeaning another parent's son then to me that says more about Peter's father and perhaps why Peter is the way he is. Imo, his father could very easily post about how he loves his son without having to demean someone else's son. 

JMO

This is his Modus Operandi though. Say one thing, do another. One minute call for peace, the next throw passive-aggressive shade. Say I can't live without you in one sentence, in the next: but I don't want to propose to you...ever. Rolling Eyes
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:45 pm

I looked at the dad's twitter. He also retweeted a few tweets that shade Bryan : a gif of Peter saying "I don't want to be sitting here with you right now ", another gif of Peter "I am not the biggest fan of Bryan", another gif of making fun of Bryan's kissing, so it's not just one tweet. He even retweeted an article of the rating for the finale slips doubt digits from last year.

Sorry I know you love your son but Mr Kraus you sound bitter and that's not a good look.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Well, one things for sure if Peter becomes lead and gets thrown under the bus, doesn't like his edit, the F2 shades him and/or his F1, etc., he and his family will let us all know their thoughts and opinions.  No hiding it or holding back. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd