SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Diana Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:54 pm

Peter doesn't have to be petty post show, he just makes his friends and family do it so he looks like the innocent victim of poor mean Rachel. Rolling Eyes

I don't buy it.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:36 pm

sdmom wrote:I looked at the dad's twitter. He also retweeted a few tweets that shade Bryan : a gif of Peter saying "I don't want to be sitting here with you right now ", another gif of Peter "I am not the biggest fan of Bryan", another gif of making fun of Bryan's kissing, so it's not just one tweet. He even retweeted an article of the rating for the finale slips doubt digits from last year.

Sorry I know you love your son but Mr Kraus you sound bitter and that's not a good look.

GK should be ashamed of himself. What did Bryan ever do to him Peter or their friends and family other than fall in love, be totally committed to the process of this insane show, show love and affection and be confident in what he wanted and who he wanted?

Good luck F1 if Peter is the Bachelor and she's not liked by Daddio and company. I wonder who Peter would side with if his F1 didn't get along with his family?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:51 am

Things in Peter universe:
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 20688104_265612530608321_1867368303316434944_n
petalpusherfanvideos
Just making some lemonade for you all to sip on. Hope you enjoy.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXrXo1xBPX8/?taken-by=petalpusherfanvideos
giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:01 am

albean99 wrote:Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 20664931_10212160001829155_623244692199270108_n
https://twitter.com/gkraus12/with_replies
The world is full of Bryans... Suspect really???? I WISH! That would be a perfect world then! Rachel kept dating Peters till she finally found Bryan! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 1710264613
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:21 am

Kashathediva wrote:It reminds me of those "bad coach" stories we occasionally see on tv. So cringeworthy. So mean. No one wants a dad like that IMO. Huge bad example of a parent. IMO It's one thing to think it. It's a totally different think to actualize it and do it. It appears you can actually order and buy this tee shirt? If so this man is sick. IMO. That is a whole other step than Momma Murray. Sorry. JMO

I'm paraphrasing here:
R: So, if I go to your hometown, who will I meet?
P: My mom-she likes to talk. And my dad-if I need advice I go to my dad.
hmmm
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:52 am

Peter, Gary and Peters friends are toxic people. I have never seen such ugliness from any other F2 or their family. I cannot imagine how exhausting and negative Peter's Bachelor season will be. I feel sorry for the next woman who will not be good enough for him...his F1. I honestly feel sad at the reprehensible attitudes of these folks. Horrifying. no no  
Poor Bryan and Rachel to be victims of these attacks. I feel bad for the Abasolo's as well. I would be so distraught to have my son or daughter defamed this way. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 1f625
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:41 pm

It's so hard to stay away from Bachelor Nation trainwrecks. laugh out loud Lets see..

Peter: Makes you cry, wouldn't compromise, says your tears validate his feelings, makes you beg for kisses, is wishy-washy and wouldn't commit IMO
Bryan: Says ridiculously cheesy lines but adores you and keeps you smiling, accepts you for who you are - flaws and all, is supportive and empathetic about the difficult position you are in and doesn't throw tantrums IMO

But 'Find your Peter' ?? question laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Maddy wrote:Things in Peter universe:
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 20688104_265612530608321_1867368303316434944_n
petalpusherfanvideos
giggling

rofl What the front door!!!
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:08 am

^^^ I think the only thing left at this point is some R-Rated Peter Rachel fan fiction. laugh out loud laugh out loud Actually scratch that. I am pretty sure it already exists at this point. cheeky

JMO laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:35 am

Diana wrote:Peter doesn't have to be petty post show, he just makes his friends and family do it so he looks like the innocent victim of poor mean Rachel. Rolling Eyes  

I don't buy it.

JMO

I'm in the minority, but he is not responsible for his family and friends. We do this every season. I personally believe, no matter sleuthing and proclamations, we are biased. We blame yet excuse others depending on being likeable. Why is Peter being shaded for what his friends/family are saying (though completely horrendous, especially his dad), when Rachel and her "squad" do the same and they aren't fake or the "worse contestant ever?" Just wondering as this thread used to be positive for Peter, but as said, many of those fans were banned. Hmmm. I hope there is still a fanbase because I've felt on my own a lot lately.

IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:36 am

pbmax wrote:
Maddy wrote:Things in Peter universe:
petalpusherfanvideos
giggling

rofl What the front door!!!

OT, but I LOVE Eric holding the dogs. Adorable!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:54 am

Kels0012 wrote:
Diana wrote:Peter doesn't have to be petty post show, he just makes his friends and family do it so he looks like the innocent victim of poor mean Rachel. Rolling Eyes  

I don't buy it.

JMO

I'm in the minority, but he is not responsible for his family and friends. We do this every season. I personally believe, no matter sleuthing and proclamations, we are biased. We blame yet excuse others depending on being likeable. Why is Peter being shaded for what his friends/family are saying (though completely horrendous, especially his dad), when Rachel and her "squad" do the same and they aren't fake or the "worse contestant ever?" Just wondering as this thread used to be positive for Peter, but as said, many of those fans were banned. Hmmm. I hope there is still a fanbase because I've felt on my own a lot lately.

IMO.

Members get banned for not following the rules, sending me vile pm's swearing calling me names, calling other mods racists, trashing us on other forums, sending me anonymous emails telling me I'll be the laughing stock on all forums when Peter wins, posting on the forum, that I am harassing them via pm's when in fact I'm advising them not to trash member's opinions. They got banned for bashing other member's opinions, lashing out that they were leaving because they had enough. Enough of anything negative that was said about Peter while sleuthing. Which by the way was all accurate as sleuthed. this forum can't control the number of people who post who like Peter who doesn't like Peter and so on.

If a member can't post objectively, in a logical, respectful manner, they get banned regardless of who they like and who they don't like.

That's not my problem, that's there's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd