SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:30 am

Mella13 wrote:

I agree that he never was into Rachel and he had to repel it more quickly, but claim that he everything was calculated carefully so he looks good on camera, is a very loud statement because if his motives were with the calculation, it makes him a very bad person.

maybe.
How far did he go with Rachel to make her believe he was interested? We may or may not have the answer one day.
I agree that right now it is only perception and deductions from my part and overall 9 edited episodes.

however, why don't I have the same feeling with Eric or any other guy but Peter? I honestly liked peter (you may check on the non spoiler thread at episode 1 and 2). I did.

But along the way, HE made me dislike him.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 5 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:33 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Keepit100 wrote:
Why didn't Bryan introduce Rachel to his friends??? Not sure. He doesn't have any??  (JK, snark).

To the point about them not being on the same page about where to live (Wi? LA?), Rachel also said she wants to move to LA.  It was on her list of FSD questions.

Maybe Bryan's friends didn't want to be on the show. Can't blame them if they didn't, opening yourself to the SM and show scrutiny isn't always smart. Imo

When did Rachel say she wants to move to LA? I read it here a lot, but have missed when/where she said it.

Lets be clear on something here.....at the end of the day THE PRODS decide.................... not much any of the contestants. If it is good show, they will. And not everyone want to be on national tv on this show (Thanks the L!)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:51 am

Rachel said in an interview with Mario Lopez that she liked L.A. She didn't say she was going to move to L.A. We are speculating because she also mentioned getting her bar in another state.

IA that Peter's awkward behaviour is just because that's who he is. He's not faking the fact IMO he does not have strong feelings for Rachel. He feels awkward and acts awkward because he doesn't have the feelings for her. Not strong enough to say, I want this to work, I want to see where this takes us, I just don't want to propose, you're beautiful, you're everything I've ever dreamed of blah blah. He says none of that, he says he's not proposing and he doesn't have the answer on how to get around that. Rachel said in her blog, he is not making any attempt to compromise. Why in the world would she ever choose someone at this stage of the game, that is still making it clear, he's not proposing. If she wanted him, she would have told TPTB this is how it's going to be, this is the guy I want, he's not proposing but I want to try and make it work.

She's engaged, not to him and IMO there's no way Peter is going to propose to anyone at this stage of his life. He's too wrapped up in himself and his image and trying to control SM for everyone to love him, and shading Bryan so his followers can high five him and love him more for being hateful. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Oh, I completely agree with that.  IMO, Peter is going to take advantage of his new found 'stardom'.  Are you kidding me, he has women practically laying themselves at his feet. He's not going to settle for just one.  He's going to ride this out at as long as he can.   Gag.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepit100 Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:39 pm

No, you are correct. It's from an "insider" who seemed to have details. However, Rachel mentioned in an interview that she might take the BAR in another state. Could it be CA? It may not be true but it is possible. I guess time will tell. She also mentioned herself in an interview that her dream job was sports commentary of some sort. She said this when she was at the Espy's.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:28 pm

Moved from the FAN Thread.
Momsip wrote:I know many of my friends and fellow podcasters disagree but I don't really like Peter...and especially not for Rachel.  To me, he seems to be leading her on in hopes of becoming the Bacehlor.  He is obviously very attractive, but just doesn't seem that into her.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:41 pm

If Peter can't turn down a fab fit fun ad imo Peter sure as heck won't turn down the bach gig if it's offered to him. I think peter desperately wants to be the Bachelor and has wanted it since HS and imo pretty much everything Peter has done on this season has been for him to try get the gig.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:40 pm

I fail to see what the big deal is if peter wants the bachelor gig. Every other lead before him must have wanted it too, which was why they took the offer. At this point if he takes it, he better know his image/favorability will suffer with it. same as it happens with every lead.
I personally don't think the fab fit ad is a good gauge of whether he would take the bach gig considering one only requires you to post something that takes less than a second of your time to make easy cash where as the other requires three months of your time and more, but ya know difference of opinion and all.
I still don't see the logic of the argument that 'peter's was there to audition for bach' thing when he was clearly still fighting to keep rachel when there was just him and Bryan left. But again difference of opinion :gotcha:
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:57 pm

IMO Peter didn't fight for Rachel all season long, he certainly is not fighting for her at the end. Peter is fighting for himself. We will see Peter's dilemma's and demon's that he's apparently fighting and we will know the answer to what's wrong with him.  He could barely touch her, IMHO he's not fighting for her.

I believe the fact that he has posted on SM and probably told TPTB of his eating disorder, it's going to come back to bite him with his storyboard.

The big deal is he is being idolized by media and SM when in fact IMHO he never wanted Rachel to begin with.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:07 pm

Wait, what does his eating disorder have anything to do with anything? I personally applaud him for sharing his struggle because something like that is hard to go through and certainly hard to be open about. It hasn't come up all season long and I don't see how it will suddenly be of relevancy on the finale. If they use it on the finale, it will only play to further show peter as this 'amazing' guy who's gone through a lot to be where he is at. There is no way, in my opinion, that storyline will bite peter in the azz. I don't see how you can twist such a thing to be a negative IMO
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:20 pm

I didn't say anything about it not being a struggle and it wasn't hard to go through?? I'm not twisting anything to be a negative, please don't put words in my mouth.

I said,
I believe the fact that he has posted on SM and probably told TPTB of his eating disorder, it's going to come back to bite him with his storyboard.

They all have storyboards, his was set while Nick's season was airing, and as soon as he was cast. I wouldn't be surprised if his eating disorder will be the reason for his inability to commit, according to HIS storyboard. I'm not saying anything about his struggles, how horrible it must have been, what he went through, I'm saying after 20+ seasons I know how they can turn contestants weakness's into a storyline.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Who's saying he'll turn it down? Seems like the consensus among his fans and non fans is that he will more than likely be the next Bachelor. Not that he's going to walk away from the opportunity. JMO.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd