SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:38 pm

I'm feeling like if I don't have anything nice to say I won't. laugh out loud

Thanks @themindof_vee

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by nikikass Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:43 pm

@GuardianAngel No problem. I will

he was practising for when he is the lead.

I still think he will be.  Regardless of all the hoopla.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:44 pm

ReneeM wrote:Kenny was on the E&G podcast & let out some tidbits. Said Peter's a great guy, really fun, down to earth, very layered. Rachel talked in her blogs about gifts Peter gave her, according to Kenny while in Copenhagen, Peter asked for paint, a brush, & a canvas and painted a "very beautiful" portrait of a single rose for Rachel. Which explains the muse conversation they had during the episode & probably why Peter got the GDR in Copenhagen. That's a lot of work to go through for someone you're not interested in  :gotcha:.

this heartbeat plus the fact that she was there when he picked out daisy and the things he bought at the farmers market but they weren't shown. Seems like there were a good amount of things they left out that would have shown the audience how into her he was, which makes me wonder if they just wanted to push "she's way more into him" narrative and that's why he didn't propose.

By Alex's insta post, him and peter weren't so into being around cameras. Peter himself has come out and said he wasn't comfortable around camera's and it took focusing on rachel to get over it. Maybe that's why when they eventually had alone time in the FSD, rachel got all confused cause peter become more comfortable and thing were done/said no idea
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:48 pm

nikikass wrote:@GuardianAngel No problem. I will

he was practising for when he is the lead.

I still think he will be.  Regardless of all the hoopla.

@nikikass  To the first bolded line...  laugh out loud

And as for the second...  I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought several times he forgot he was one of many cast for her season and that she was actually lead.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:53 pm

He has a lot more to practise IMHO if he's going to be the lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Oh I don't believe Peter was uncomfortable with cameras as he used to be a model, I also don't think he showed her anything different during FSD, as Rachel said she went to his room to breakup with him. IMO I think he liked her but it just wasn't enough. I still maintain he had his eyes on the prize and it wasn't Rachel. Him not liking Rachel enough doesn't = not liking at all.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:31 pm

I think modeling probably comes easy to him. It makes sense that he'd be more awkward in action IMO. It's a different skill set. JMO.

smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:46 pm

Peter has done video ad campaigns where he is making out with models. IMO he looked really natural and comfortable in those videos. I would think cameras are cameras, whether in still pictures or in motion, but in fact he has been exposed to both mediums and imo did a really good job with both print and video campaigns. That is why it is odd for me to see how uncomfortable he is being physical with Rachel, imo.

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Well I personally don't see what Alex's agenda would be for him to lie about how him and peter were around cameras. and when you're a model, you literally play a character and he has to be himself around those cameras, there's a difference with that. Kenny is just another one of the guys who's come out and spoken highly of peter's character, don't see why he would need to lie about that either considering he actually seems to be closer to Bryan. Josiah is also gonna speak on peter on RS podcast next week so it'll be interesting to hear what he has to say too cause he's closer to Bryan as well.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:07 pm

I don't think Alex has an agenda, I also don't think anyone is going to say anything bad about Peter because there's nothing bad to say. I do think that Alex was reading Peter wrong, IMO Peter doesn't have an issue with cameras. His issue was his relationship with Rachel. Also what I want to know is why would Peter go on this show if he had an issue with cameras as well as the proposal time fram. I think those questions are worth asking. Ultimately I don't think he's a bad guy, he just wasn't into Rachel enough.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:09 pm

From Peter himself.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:11 pm

ElonM wrote:From Peter himself.

This is pretty rich coming from the most judgmental cast members and king of the gossip girl XOXO clique this season. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd