SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Well, I may agree to an extent with him, when it comes to real life.  IMO, if he wants others to follow this, then he should lead by example.  

And on this forum we discuss and speculate.  Always have and always will, he's no special snowflake and will be treated the same as every one else from the show.  It's a general discussion thread, so all thoughts are welcome as long as they are within forum rules.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Every time I try and give him the benefit of the doubt he does something like this. While I agree with what he's saying he doesn't practice what he preaches. Just hush!!!

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:23 pm

ElonM wrote:
Aria wrote:
ElonM wrote:From Peter himself.

This is pretty rich coming from the most judgmental cast members and king of the gossip girl XOXO clique this season. IMO.

Hmm, I would think this is relevant to the other squad and its leader. imo

I don't know why there's a need for tit for tat. Even if you do believe that the squad has issues, it doesn't make Peter's behaviors and words okay. Two wrongs don't make a right and two people/groups can have problemantic behavior. And, as far as I can remember, Rachel never mocked someone based on their looks or geographical location. Like or dislike her, her reactions were to people's actions and words not stereotypes about where they came from or petty comments about their looks. And, that's actually what Peter was telling others not to do. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:25 pm

ElonM wrote:
Aria wrote:

This is pretty rich coming from the most judgmental cast members and king of the gossip girl XOXO clique this season. IMO.

And it's relevant to Peter. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:36 pm

Aria wrote:
ElonM wrote:
Aria wrote:

I don't know why there's a need for tit for tat. Even if you do believe that the squad has issues, it doesn't make Peter's behaviors and words okay. Two wrongs don't make a right and two people/groups can have problemantic behavior. And, as far as I can remember, Rachel never mocked someone based on their looks or geographical location. Like or dislike her, her reactions were to people's actions and words not stereotypes about where they came from or petty comments about their looks. And, that's actually what Peter was telling others not to do. IMO.
And that's the problem, they all have issues, none are special.  They all have flaws but sometimes the narrative only fit one. And yes, wrong is wrong, it doesn't matter how its spin at times. They are no special snowflakes. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:44 pm

Peter's *my* special snowflake smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 59 263a laugh out loud  #iaintsorry

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:50 pm

ElonM wrote:
Aria wrote:
ElonM wrote:

And that's the problem, they all have issues, none are special.  They all have flaws but sometimes the narrative only fit one. And yes, wrong is wrong, it doesn't matter how its spin at times. They are no special snowflakes. imo

But...who said that anyone was a special snowflake? I pointed out Peter's hypocrisy and that was met with an attack on someone else. So, it seems like it's others that treat Peter like a SS. When people insult Rachel for being overly emotional and impulsive, I don't go "But so is Peter!". *I* can accept that my fave has flaws. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:53 pm

This is Peter thread, not the squads, Rachel's or Bryan's.

Get back and stay on topic and quit the tit for tat or the thread will be locked.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:01 pm

@FashionLover good point, I think he was try to show there was some dept to there relationship.I think in the mist of all this people forget it's a TV show and a competition.We as the audience is naturally drawn to people we can relate too, and we project are experience and expectations on the cast. With that being said we all see things differently. I know for me I try to be objective to all cast members because in all reality we don't know these people, all we know is what is shown to create an entertaining show

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:31 pm

Hey Petey - this is more commonly referred to as "forming an opinion". :gotcha:

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Why does all he do is complain lately. Get over twitter Peter boy. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:12 pm

peter's posts are 70% daisy, 10% the view from his apartment and the rest is between selfies and thirst traps. That tweet was sent out when fleiss and company were throwing shade
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd