SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 60 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Rolly August 25th 2017, 11:25 pm

FashionLover wrote:peter's posts are 70% daisy, 10% the view from his apartment and the rest is between selfies and thirst traps. That tweet was sent out when fleiss and company were throwing shade

He was just saying people make judgements without having all of the facts. I don't see anything at all wrong with his tweet. I'm sure there is a lot more he could say but doesn't. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 60 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by makeover August 26th 2017, 12:04 am

Aria wrote:
ElonM wrote:From Peter himself.

This is pretty rich coming from the most judgmental cast members and king of the gossip girl XOXO clique this season. IMO.
score I say, if Peter likes to gossip, he should own it. If he likes to throw shade once in a while, own it as well. I would respect him more if he doesn't throw out hypocritical comments here and there afterwards. It makes the whole thing a joke. JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover August 26th 2017, 12:21 am

Nah, I say he keep ignoring everyone who seems to have an opinion about him. The more he keeps living his regular a$$ life and minding his own business, the more the narrative that all he wanted was to be bachelor keeps sounding ridiculous IMO.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax August 30th 2017, 12:09 am

FashionLover wrote:Nah, I say he keep ignoring everyone who seems to have an opinion about him. The more he keeps living his regular a$$ life and minding his own business, the more the narrative that all he wanted was to be bachelor keeps sounding ridiculous IMO.

The thing is, he's not minding his own business. What I notice is he gets really angry when people call him out on his actions. It really is true, that a guilty pig will squeal every time.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover August 30th 2017, 12:59 am

@pbmax since the finale aired, I don't know what actions people have called him out on and that he has been angry about, I musta missed it if it happened. Peter has mostly been in Wisconsin, going to music festivals, working, and hanging out with his friends and Daisy per Insta
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin August 31st 2017, 1:30 am

Peter Peter peter laugh out loud

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 August 31st 2017, 12:31 pm

I had no issues with what Peter said on the show or if he threw shade with his SM likes. He was there and knew them so has the right to an opinion, imo. I don't even care about the SM likes for anyone and never check them out for people I like or dislike. So he's not perfect. Nobody is last time I checked. smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 60 4256136633

We don't know yet if he's going to be TB but if he is I'm sure he'll have some regrets about working with Fleiss et al. It's definitely not going to be all roses. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes September 1st 2017, 10:42 pm

I started off pulling for Peter since he got the most air time. However, in the back of my mind his actions made me wonder if he was really into Rachel or just shy because the cameras were around. Either way, it didn't work out for the better in my opinion. But there is rumor he will be named the next bachelor soon and he has gone silent on social media lately.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass September 1st 2017, 10:56 pm

I am just curious by why does peter have less then 6,000 followers.

That is weird, is their a glitch or they left off a zero or something. I know twitter is less popular.  Maybe he has to approve requests?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 September 1st 2017, 11:06 pm

^^ His account is public so he doesn't have to approve requests. When I started following him on Twitter he wasn't verified yet so must have happened in the past few days. I'm sure his followers will go up once more people figure it out and when/if he's the next Bachelor.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 60 1f49c

smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 60 8367-910 smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 60 I_got_13 smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 60 E5kqdm15 smh - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel September 1st 2017, 11:19 pm

nikikass wrote:I am just curious by why does peter have less then 6,000 followers.

That is weird, is their a glitch or they left off a zero or something. I know twitter is less popular.  Maybe he has to approve requests?

He only started using twitter actively July/17. He never used it all of 2015 or 2016. Sleuthers didn't even know about it, it's not on the first page of his first thread with the other SM accounts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu September 4th 2017, 3:28 pm

Quietbreezes wrote:I started off pulling for Peter since he got the most air time. However, in the back of my mind his actions made me wonder if he was really into Rachel or just shy because the cameras were around. Either way, it didn't work out for the better in my opinion. But there is rumor he will be named the next bachelor soon and he has gone silent on social media lately.
I think Peter really liked Rachel and cared as much about her as Bryan. Peter is gun shy as it is but add watching her attraction to Bryan and comparing their very different personalities as suitors....he questioned it frontwards and backwards in his mind, IMO. I get it. I didn't watch the entire season, I cheated and watched each of the F2 individual dates throughout Ette journey. Rachel made the right choice for her if she requires a Bryan type. Peter will never be that person. He's much more emotionally engaging, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd