SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:39 am

I am not at all interested in seeing Dean as TB. However, I think TPTB are interested in him for nefarious reasons. He is pure golden putty in their hands as witnessed by both his edit at the HTD and MTN.
IMO Dean's dad came out of the HTD looking good. Dean came away looking like an idiot. Dean came away looking like more of an idiot since. IMO.
I think MF&CO will have a great season of pure shark chum with Dean playing the main role of chum/TB.
The one good thing out of the season will be a new level of snark. I expect @GuardianAngel will have to ban me. J/k

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:39 am

Sorry but can we move the next Bachelor discussion to the appropriate thread?
Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:43 am

I disagree that dean come out of his HTD looking like an idiot. Everyone and their mama was sympathizing with him from that date according to SM. His dad came out looking like he didn't even want to try amending the relationship while dean gave it a try.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:44 am

His SM shot up to ridiculous heights after his HTD. I thought he came out looking positive. I think people were blaming TPTB more than anything.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:46 am

sdmom wrote:Sorry but can we move the next Bachelor discussion to the appropriate thread?
Thanks!

Yes. Let's move things back on topic. Sorry for the OT.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:57 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm not interested watching Dean any more than I'd watch Luke.  Someone else may have to SC for the season. laugh out loud

#thesechoicessuck #theresgottobeabetteroption

JMO

oops!  #OUCH rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:42 am

SFoster wrote:In another interview recently, she was asked if after filming she looked up things on the internet about her fiance. She sheepishly said, yeees.  Then she was asked if she had found anything bad. And she said lightly, no nothing.  To me, that says it all.

I do think she has three decent guys at the end. I think her father, the federal judge, had a background check done on them also which did not reveal anything bad.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:55 am

FashionLover wrote:I disagree that dean come out of his HTD looking like an idiot. Everyone and their mama was sympathizing with him from that date according to SM. His dad came out looking like he didn't even want to try amending the relationship while dean gave it a try.

I agree. Despite his flaws, I am amazed Dean functions as well as he does with all that has happened in his young life so far.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:35 am

pavalygurl wrote:
FashionLover wrote:I disagree that dean come out of his HTD looking like an idiot. Everyone and their mama was sympathizing with him from that date according to SM. His dad came out looking like he didn't even want to try amending the relationship while dean gave it a try.

I agree .  Despite his flaws, I am amazed Dean functions as well as he does with all that has happened in his young life so far.

First post on a Rachel thread by me. IA ^^Dean came out looking much more wise and mature than his entire family did, by far. The way he handled his discussion with his Dad was great and he didn't resort to anger but remained concise & pretty calm considering his Dads reactions.
That said I don't rate Dean as a potential Bach, he seems far younger in terms of his relationship experience, the way he didn't want to open up to Rachel fully, he just seems immature emotionally as far as seeking marriage, and I am glad to hear he has said he doesn't feel ready to become TB even if asked.
Peter- too serious, boring, self important.
Bryan- perfect & I actually love him. I hope he is F1.
Back to Rachel, on topic.
I enjoyed her season more than I expected, I watched for something to watch. But then as usual got swept up in the stories & romance. I liked Rachel much more than I expected to also. I am a huge Nick & Vanessa fan, but have seen some great moments and some self awareness from Rachel.
I actually feel happy that as usual the fan favourites are not mine. I hear Peter is liked more than Bryan, I disagree completely with that opinion. I believe the 'smoothness = insincerity' is the edit line for Bryan and some of the public bought it, despite no proof. Obv backed up by Rachels doubts & her sisters vocalising this too. I think to me a bigger red flag was Peter not wanting to propose and generally being unsure about how he feels.

I am comforted that as usual my favourite is somehow not in favour, this usually means they are good people who might have a chance at happiness. The main 'fan favourite' F1 has been Josh Murray, rofl that turnedout great didn't it.
I did like Peter for the first 3 weeks then realised he was very self important and far too serious & indeed for me, boring!

Eric has been a great surprise and annoyed me at first but by week 4 & 5 came into his own as I learned more about him. He genuinely seems to believe in 'what will be will be' or at least that 'love is possible' for himself. Of course he will be next out, he is also immature in his experience of relationships so Rachel will send him home sooner I expect.
The chemistry between Rachel & Bryan jumped sizzled leapt off the screen in every scene. There was no hiding that & thankfully the edit didn't try to do a hatchett job like in Nicks season, we actually saw the dates fully this time round. Maybe they learnt something from the fan reaction, or maybe I am missing a crucial plot twist. Even so, glad there didn't seem too much chopping up of scenes compared with Nicks season.

Looking forward to the finale. Bryan is a great man. Not bad looking either #mytypealldaylong :fanningfan

As for the new Bachelor (off topic) Jared or Eric please.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:05 am

kerriway wrote:
SFoster wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Sorry, what does it say to you?

She also said in another interview when asked about Bryan and the Player show, she said she didn't know Bryan then, she knows the Bryan now. She wasn't going to judge anyone on something they did so many years ago, including Peter liking the f/book comments.

If according to Rachel, they talk about each epi, discuss it and move on, I would think they've discussed the player show and anything else she may have questions about IMO.

As I recall, in that interview, Rachel said that Bryan was not a player on her season. (IMO she didn't say he wasn't a player since filming ended, like maybe she hasn't seen him since then. But Bryan couldn't have been a player on her season, so there were no other women there, right? JMO)

I honestly saw that interview as another slip up 1:46 - 2:16. Rachel said, "He's [Bryan's] not a player anymore then she added from what I understand, from my show. IMO she was signaling that she took Bryan off the market and then cleaned it up.
IA ^^ Totally!
OMG thanks for posting this video of Rachel on ET. Well that clears up ANY DOUBT for me on whether Bryan is F1.
She is again defending her man, it is clear, the way she says he is not a player. If she had any interest in covering the real ending then she might have said it with a lot less passion. See she is a Taurus and I am married to a Taurus man, I know Taurus females and they are LOYAL when in love, loyal beyond loyal and will fight for their mate. I rate that highly as a trait and it just proves to me that she is happy and it is with Bryan. The way she answers the Peter question, did I hear her say 'Peter is Peter' no one who is engaged to someone would describe them this way, no chance. So it aint Peter.
I wonder if TPTB realsied that in Rachel they had someone who wouldn't play the whole suspense game, or in fact could not play it & that is why she was allowed to say she was engaged. Or are they just fed up and ready to move ontt Paradise already. Of course all the Paradise suspension etc would have taken away time from them being able to twist the Rachel storylines as much as usual. So maybe that is why as I see it we are finally getting an easy to watch season, the frontrunner wins, everyone is happy, the romance is shown. Well I am happy anyhow.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:41 am

I am ecstatic with Rachel's choice of Bryan. HIS family welcomed her in a very classy way, IMO. His mom said she could rest easy knowing Bryan has someone to take care of him. In my book, that's an endorsement.

On the other hand, there is no fresher hell than a man who withholds affection and commitment just because he knows she needs it. It is just ridiculous to think that her family would have been so upset about Bryan's "sloppy seconds" comment but, would have been perfectly fine to hear Peter's MOM tell Rachel that her highly superior son may commit to her and have kids with her but, "not necessarily" marry her. WTH?!? I would certainly be interested to hear what the Honorable and Mrs. Lindsay have to say about that in reference to their private schooled, accomplished attorney, middle daughter. My dad would have met him at the door with a shotgun. That comment was disgusting and demeaning.

I feel like this whole SM reaction and demonization of Bryan to prop Peter is some alternate reality where a clearly wonderful, attentive, affectionate man without an iota of bad press from any girl - after 20+ years of dating in Miami (of all places) - who is smooth HALLELUJAH, handsome YESSS INDEED, a GAINFULLY EMPLOYED professional, with his OWN Condo, office, staff and a PHD. If there is something wrong here, pullleeeze help me understand what it is because I swear, I DO NOT Freakin' GET IT! JMO

OK, I'm all better, now. Thank you for listening.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:43 am

Totally totally off topic, but I am absolutely terrified to see that Chad, yes awful agressive insecure Chad is on our UK screens in UK Celeb Big Brother, like NOW, in the house, mixing with other awful celebs. Terrifying, I doubt 90% of the Uk have ever heard of him but maybe just maybe it will spark a Bachelor interest here. Or Bachelor inquest!!!
It can only end badly!!!!! affraid :shocked!: affraid affraid affraid

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan