SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I am ecstatic with Rachel's choice of Bryan. HIS family welcomed her in a very classy way, IMO. His mom said she could rest easy knowing Bryan has someone to take care of him. In my book, that's an endorsement.

On the other hand, there is no fresher hell than a man who withholds affection and commitment just because he knows she needs it. It is just ridiculous to think that her family would have been so upset about Bryan's "sloppy seconds" comment but, would have been perfectly fine to hear Peter's MOM tell Rachel that her highly superior son may commit to her and have kids with her but, "not necessarily" marry her. WTH?!? I would certainly be interested to hear what the Honorable and Mrs. Lindsay have to say about that in reference to their private schooled, accomplished attorney, middle daughter. My dad would have met him at the door with a shotgun. That comment was disgusting and demeaning.

I feel like this whole SM reaction and demonization of Bryan to prop Peter is some alternate reality where a clearly wonderful, attentive, affectionate man without an iota of bad press from any girl - after 20+ years of dating in Miami (of all places) - who is smooth HALLELUJAH, handsome YESSS INDEED, a GAINFULLY EMPLOYED professional, with his OWN Condo, office, staff and a PHD. If there is something wrong here, pullleeeze help me understand what it is because I swear, I DO NOT Freakin' GET IT! JMO

OK, I'm all better, now. Thank you for listening.

yeah, except for that awkward, "if you hurt him, I'll kill you" classy moment.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:52 pm

@Chgohighlife" I feel like this whole SM reaction and demonization of Bryan to prop Peter is some alternate reality where a clearly wonderful, attentive, affectionate man without an iota of bad press from any girl - after 20+ years of dating in Miami (of all places) - who is smooth HALLELUJAH, handsome YESSS INDEED, a GAINFULLY EMPLOYED professional, with his OWN Condo, office, staff and a PHD."

THIS is so true ^^. I agree.  The fact he is older and ready for marraige speaks volumes.  Why Peter has escaped people's suspicion on his motives for not wanting to propose mystifies me, the man told a story about abandoning a woman who loved him, watching her crying as he drove away.  What the hell is that but someone who is OK with putting his own needs far above anyone else's and seeing his own importance first, his mothers words echoed this.

Bryan- ready, well spoken, passionate, from a different culture (Columbian family), sensitive, empathetic, good career, strong and supportive, good with his hands, stunning eyes, chemistry from day 1, amazing kisser, nice on the eye....... etc.   Who is not seeing all this???!!!

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:57 pm

@Chgohighlife That's not what Peter's mom meant. Rachel clarified it with her that he's ready to commit (but not necessarily to propose yet). She didn't mean that he wanted a family without marriage, imo. Rachel would have jumped on that if it was the case. All JMO.

I'm probably never going to like nor trust Bryan but just hope that he is truthful and good with Rachel. She's happy now and I hope she remains that way. I do think that his mom could be a problem but feel that if anyone can handle that, Rachel can. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:06 pm

Also Bryan can dance, so can Rachel. In her very first ever intro we saw her dancing round her house saying how much she loved to dance. Bryan and her dancing Latin American in Miami home town date looked hot together, wish we saw a bit more of that. I love dancing and I would not understimate the importance of having a partner who could dance with me.
Perfect match. It also amps up their chemistry.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:07 pm

the man told a story about abandoning a woman who loved him, watching her crying as he drove away.

And told it in such a way as to make himself the tortured and sympathetic one. Pretty impressive, I'll give him that.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:21 pm

lleyki wrote:
the man told a story about abandoning a woman who loved him, watching her crying as he drove away.

And told it in such a way as to make himself the tortured and sympathetic one. Pretty impressive, I'll give him that.

And to quote Ashley I, all told in "the voice of Mel Gibson in Pocahontas".
This is not a good thing.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by rosecake Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:12 pm

An article from Life and Style talking about the finale. It's oddly specific to say the least laugh out loud. Not sure how credible it is.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-proposal-138354

rosecake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:16 pm

IDK...it didn't say much more than anything much of this forum hasn't been saying for a long time. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rosecake Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:21 pm

That's true. I just meant that their "source" was so obvious in describing the winner and runner-up I don't know why they didn't just say the names laugh out loud

rosecake

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK...it didn't say much more than anything much of this forum hasn't been saying for a long time. JMO

Uh yeah, to say the least. They pretty much just described Peter and Bryan using words Rachel has said about them throughout the season without saying their names. Now do they know for a fact that Peter is Final 2 and Bryan Final 1 or they're just going by the spoilers, who knows? The only semi-interesting thing Life & Style has delivered regarding this show is when last season they said Nick's Final 2 hated the cold and wanted to go somewhere tropical for the FRC destination. 

Most figured that sounded more like Raven than Vanessa. But really this "article" isn't saying a damn thing that's not already out there, including the brutal breakup with the Final 2 that US Weekly has already put out. And by all accounts of what she's said, I'm going to guess that Rachel and Bryan's proposal was very amazing despite whatever breakup she had with Peter.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:24 pm

rosecake wrote:An article from Life and Style talking about the finale. It's oddly specific to say the least laugh out loud. Not sure how credible it is.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-proposal-138354

Clickbait! That article gives no new information...Peter was nervous about marriage and she questioned Bryan sincerity. Anyone watching last week's show could tell that. What's so "exclusive" about that?
rofl
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:32 pm

TBH I am seeing a change or evolution in SM... Audience is warming up with Bryan and definitely being colder with Peter... especially on youtube. comments there are definitely against Peter in a big way. Somehow I wonder if the age of the posters is the reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 49 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan