SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 49 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:41 pm

CHO wrote:She may be clarifying with Eric and reassuring herself that he really does plan on proposing - before the roses are handed out.  It's odd - all along it's about getting the proposal (and ring).  She has got to be in love - and hopefully in love with only one at this stage of the process !  Watch her end up with Eric !!

NOW you say this after I'm almost convinced that Eric goes home! Finally as I leave the Eric caboose, someone else hops on! Stop killing me softly... cantstopl rofl (Just Kidding)

I too thought about her talking to Eric before the RC - the same way Chris Soules pulled Becca out of the lineup to talk to her. It helped him decide to give Becca a rose. And in the RC lineup, Eric is in the position of Whitney, Peter (Becca), Bryan (Kaitlyn). But I think Peter and Bryan move forward bc we see them on LCDs I think. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:47 pm

Yes, Eric said in an IG Live session that we will see no tears from him. idk

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:56 pm

@SFoster, I think something is up too. I don't think it will be as smooth as, Rachel picks Bryan and cries really really really hard about letting Peter go.

IMO Peter will plead his case after he's cut on his LCD. I think his "she's THE one" kind of points to that especially because it sounds like he's been crying a lot when he says that. IMO after he's cut he asks to speak to her and makes his case. The gray sweater scene that is not in this preview where he says "I won't give up on you." is after he's been cut IMO. He looks terrible in that scene like he's been crying all night.

I don't think it makes a difference in the end because of all the real life stuff that has been sleuthed about Bryan being F1. But it will be suspenseful and finally be the most dramatic episode ever IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:35 pm

^^^you could have a point. I hoped for smooth sailing for once, oh god is it really going to be down to the wire.
I hate when they dont have a definate decision, it is so hard to watch if they go back & forth. I always feel awful for the F1 who has to warch that but played back & wonder why they didnt know for sure. But maybe as you say @Ilovepeter the drama will come from Peter being distraught and trying to convince her to change her mind.
I watched her interviewed & she said she had chosen someone not her usual type or not her usual pattern. That made me think it must be Bryan. Peter wd fit the mould of not giving her the care & devotion she wants. Also Astrid making the Miami slip i think is a real slip rather than a red herring. Still think tptb hv taken their eye off the ball with this one, in terms of subterfuge & twists.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Regardless of who is F1, if Rachel is that torn apart about ending things with her F2, that wouldn't feel too good to F1. Like damn, if you are that upset about breaking up with him, what am I? Chopped liver? Did you make the right choice?

That's what I don't like about this edit, if Bryan is F1. It makes it look like she is devastated to let Peter go, and only does so because he wont propose, not because she isnt in love with him. So the guy who will propose looks like the default, and "good enough". Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:13 pm

adf23 wrote:Regardless of who is F1, if Rachel is that torn apart about ending things with her F2, that wouldn't feel too good to F1. Like damn, if you are that upset about breaking up with him, what am I? Chopped liver? Did you make the right choice?

That's what I don't like about this edit, if Bryan is F1. It makes it look like she is devastated to let Peter go, and only does so because he wont propose, not because she isnt in love with him. So the guy who will propose looks like the default, and "good enough". Jmo.

This is what I've been saying all week, any way you cut it, Bryan seems default. Plus tbh, I don't think we've seen the usual love story from Rachel and Bryan. By that, not much depth/talking, just surface stuff and kissing. I'm not feeling the emotion from them.

But if Peter is F1, there isn't that same difficulty. He will know he was the chosen one watching it back. IMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:15 pm

This interview with CH makes me think it's not Bryan as well. Because to me it doesn't sound like CH is a fan of Bryan, yet at the end he says she's engaged to a great man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_AgkyMxQmo

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:41 pm

The "you think you know" comments from Rachel were made when the spoiler was out that she chose Peter. Everyone and every interviewer was all about her and Peter. So regardless of if that were true or not...she had to say something

Imo CH and Bryan aren't too fond of each other. Bryan doesn't follow him on Instagram and i wonder what happened

I find a few things very odd:
1. This season has been all Peter and Rachel and the viewers play a big part in that being so as well. I haven't seen a real "love story" with Bryan and Rachel and these last few Eps have been really focusing on Peter and Rachel's relationship. If Bryan is F1, why aren't they focusing on his story and his relationship. The "perfect " love story imo would be if Rachel and Peter got engaged after all the trails and tribulations they've been through.

2. That being said ...i find it odd that they haven't shown us anything about Bryan at all. Like none, nada. Just a little glipse of him and Rachel talking during i think his LCD and a glimpse of them hugging(he has a leather jacket on and i think that's his FSD). They haven't shown us anything about the horseback riding, the picnic, the hot air balloon... nothing!they show Peter a lot in previews and they hardly show Bryan...Why ? I have a feeling a lot happens during his 2 last dates. I mean if i were to believe that he is F1, his and Rachel's love story comes to fruition during those 2 dates Jmo which would make him the late bloomer

If Bryan wins, I don't think he wins by default. They are making it seem like he does and ABC's wrong for doing Rachel dirty like that. 
Peter tells Rachel something during his Fsd that again gives Rachel hope...after that she goes on 2 amazing dates with bryan and Realizes Peter isn't worth all the Drama ...after that his LCD is a break up from start to finish. Done

All JMO

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:02 pm

How many people thought Chris was default f1 after Brooks left?

I think that's why SHV is so important for the new couple that they spend time knowing each other. Let's not forget, Rachel said she was only in love with one person. After filming, Rachel continues to affirm the viewers, and I think to Jerome, she made the right decision, she loves him very much.
IMO, the couple has moved on. Bryan put his condo on the market for rent. Rachel liked to tweets about moving. I think those are good signs.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:08 pm

The "you think you know" comment was in Rachel's blog last week. After the MTP, Spain dates. FYI

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Whitney B was a suspected default, and I don't think they lasted 2 months. Lauren had to watch Ben say ILY to JoJo, which she didn't know about, and they split with Lauren saying that was a big factor in their break up. As I recall, Chris Siegfried said he didn't watch the episodes. They both said he wasn't going to watch at the ATFR. Maybe he watched later after it was clear she was madly in love with him. But I said at the time, that whole Brooks thing, with Des crying for 45 minutes, was so scripted. I didn't believe it for a second, laugh out loud But it did seem like Chris S was in love with Becca, and Ben was really into JoJo too (at least her body laugh out loud).

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Like I said a few days earlier, IMO Bryan just has to watch Rachel practically attacking her family in his defense to know that he is not the default F1. laugh out loud laugh out loud He got the FIR over Peter Night 1 and he'll get the Final Rose over Peter at the end of this journey IMO. Nothing default about it IMO. He got the winner's Epi 5 date and Rachel chose him to get matching watches with which she wants to pass down to her children. She might cry while eliminating her F2 like most bachelorettes but her heart only belonged to one and she has made it very obvious who that was during the season IMO. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 49 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan