SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:51 pm

Well I guess in fairness that could be because they stupidly did this TBC crap and we're going into the Finale with the Final 3 still there. So even if both guys did show up at the FRC, they wouldn't be able to show it in the promo right now because it would give away that Eric is eliminated at Final 3.

The part where Rachel talks about not being in the right headspace is probably because of the all the Peter drama that happened the night before. She has to go from all that drama to being excited about her engagement in such a short time.

Yeah Nick talked about this in an interview and how it isn't an ideal way to get engaged because typically, on the day you propose to someone or you get engaged, you're only thinking about each other. But because of the way the show works, you deal with saying goodbye to one person that's usually emotional to then turning around and, "yeah, we're engaged". It's just a weird whirlwind of emotions but that's this weird show.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:54 pm

What preview did they show for Andi's finale? i can't remember it's been too long.. since she let Nick go the morning of.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f49c

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:58 pm

lleyki wrote:Well I guess in fairness that could be because they stupidly did this TBC crap and we're going into the Finale with the Final 3 still there. So even if both guys did show up at the FRC, they wouldn't be able to show it in the promo right now because it would give away that Eric is eliminated at Final 3.

The part where Rachel talks about not being in the right headspace is probably because of the all the Peter drama that happened the night before. She has to go from all that drama to being excited about her engagement in such a short time.

Yeah Nick talked about this in an interview and how it isn't an ideal way to get engaged because typically, on the day you propose to someone or you get engaged, you're only thinking about each other. But because of the way the show works, you deal with saying goodbye to one person that's usually emotional to then turning around and, "yeah, we're engaged". It's just a weird whirlwind of emotions but that's this weird show.

But they still could have shown a preview of Neil Lane with rings and spliced and diced and kept us guessing and if there had been two guys disguised it. They didn't. They didn't even bother. They didn't bother to show clothes laying on the bed. Nothing indicating a possibility of two.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:27 pm

No Neil Lane in previews! Wouldn't that be a 1st too?
Geez , I was looking forward to the words of wisdom he dishes out at ring selection Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2498057887

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:32 pm

So the video above that is titled awkward last. He is in a red shirt. That goes with the Fantasy Date. He's in a leather jacket with the Hot Air Balloon ride. She has a denim jacket on for Fantasy Date and her White or Cream colored coat on for the Hot Air Balloon date. Could it get any more mixed up?
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:37 pm

How sad is this?
The episode most of the audience looks forward to the most all season long is being crammed into and spliced and diced in one smashed up mishmash.
They will have the rest of Peter's FD. Bryans FD. The 3RC. Goodbye to someone.(IMO Eric) The LCD's. A Goodbye to Peter(IMO) The rings. The FRC. Then the Farce--I mean ATFR.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:37 pm

I'm pretty sure during JoJo's season the first set of previews were two guys in blue suits. We were maximizing thread count. laugh out loud

No faces, they could have done the same this time around not giving away that Eric was eliminated. Actually they could have included him somehow in his third RC suit.

Plus all the items @Kashathediva pointed out, that we get every season, they left out. They couldn't show one guy choosing rings, and no one else, because there wasn't anyone else.

I'm pretty sure for Ali's season we didn't get much either but that was to go along with the she picked no one foiler.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:38 pm

Linds911 wrote:What preview did they show for Andi's finale? i can't remember it's been too long.. since she let Nick go the morning of.

They are all staying to run to gather my head. However I think we got Nick sitting on the couch and Andy sending him away somewhere to Peterlee on the floor sitting on the floor crying. I think we also got some scenes of Andi at the FRC location and not sure if we got any others. Maybe a limo, not sure about rings. If I remember it was pretty stingy as well that could be wrong.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I thought I remember Nick picking out a ring.
No...he didn't I just found a source indicating he did not choose a ring or meet with Neil Lane. He met with Andi and got rejected first.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@sfrank IA that was a huge clue when we only got one limo, then the same limo (same plates) and one foot whereas we usually get shots of both the F1-F2 in a limo, or walking on their way to the FRC location.

I can not remember this far along in the season ever not having any preview of the F2 prepping to get ready. There are no primping of the hair, no shaving, no laying out the clothes, no ITMs the day of, no tears, no joy, NO nothing of both of the remaining two...now lets take it one step further for not just the 'ette but of the franchise period(TB). Plus we see no Neil Lane anything. No Neil Lane bull crap at all. That whole shebang was skipped in previews. Why? It would be too telling.
I can't remember this scenario IF there were 2 left for the FRC. I can't.
Can anyone? Refresh me please. Usually this far along there wouldn't be this teaser, there would have been some kind of preview if there were 2 at the FRC.

They can't show it now because there are still 3 guys. They may have done that on purpose to hide that there's only one at the FRC or we might see previews of the f2 in the show after they show the f3 RC.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:15 am

I have to laugh out loud because before this season even started filming I recall likening it to Andi's season. Lawyer, guy from wisconsin, other guy from the south east, etc. If Rachel lets Peter go pre-FRC and before picking out a ring then that really is following the script. Good thing for Rach is that she, unlike Andi, never picked the fake self-absorbed JoshM guy who is Peter IMO Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:16 am

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/news/spoilers-and-recaps/the-bachelorette-finale-2017-5-things-to-know

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 49 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan