SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:05 pm

I am sure this is going to be a blow for Peter to see Rachel and Bryan so in love. A part of him will be upset but part of him will use it to his advantage as I am sure the women in the audience will cry and maybe, just maybe, shave their hair and scream their dispair........... :dripdrip

Puppy eyes Peter will then maybe have teary eyes and a sad face...

Yes I am exaggerating here but even if it will bring back some emotions, it happened 4 months ago. They all moved on with their life and nobody is regreting anything at that point. Like for MTA, the F4 is way over about it and the why did not rejected me when you said you were falling in love is a pack of bs: they did because they loved somebody else morron! Same for the F3 and F2. Nothing wrong, nothing to talk about. They could not live without F1. period.

Peter looks happy with his life. Rachel and Bryan look extatic with their.

Can someone tells me how much IG followers he has... and how many he will get after tonight?

Is it currently taping now? I heard they do that before right?

Last edited by HEA on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Isn't ATFR live? Correct me if I'm wrong.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:18 pm

jalkire wrote:Hi guys this is my first time posting and I want say I have really enjoyed all the well thought out post. With that being said I feel really bad for Rachel because I feel like Peter is an emotional terriost. He gives then he takes away and IMO. I find this relationship to be too exhausting, I don't think is a good fit for Rachel or Peter imo.

Hello and nice to meet you. I agree. The comments here have been very thought-provoking. As to your comment on Peter, yes, yes and yes again! You succinctly put into words what I've been thinking/feeling in regard to him for a while. I wish I could share my thoughts in a thorough way, but everyone has done such a fantastic job articulating what's been rolling around in my mind, it almost feels redundant to add anything more.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:31 pm

richmondrose wrote:Isn't ATFR live? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes its filmed live (with a slight delay).

And IIRC Bryan and Peter will not face each other live out there. They bring out Peter (F2 IMO), he and Rachel talk and then they end with Rachel and her F1 (Bryan IMO).

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:33 pm

quietpal wrote:Peter is never direct with Rachel IMO, and that's the problem. He uses language like "I think you're the correct person", implying that he doesn't know for sure if she's the one. How does language like that give her reassurance to want to move forward with him?
He also makes conditional statements, like when he said "I want to build a relationship with you, when I feel like it's the correct time." Again, this is contingent upon when he feels it's the right time, not the two of them figuring it out together when that time is.
It's this kind of language that makes me think Peter is being selfish and is making it all about him. A relationship should not be selfish. There should be a mutual understanding of what each person wants, and from what I see, Peter and Rachel don't have that, hence why I think they're not compatible and wouldn't work out in the real world long-term. IMHO

I agree. IMO, it's by design that he does that. He never has to fully commit to what he says one way or the other. It's a tactic.

I think
I can see
Not the correct time, but correct person

That would leave anyone in an emotional muddle. Sad to say I've known a couple of men like this. It never ends well. At my age, I'm a fool me once, fool me twice, it's not happening a third time, kind of woman.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:36 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

Yes its filmed live  (with a slight delay).

And IIRC Bryan and Peter will not face each other live out there. They bring out Peter (F2 IMO), he and Rachel talk and then they end with Rachel and her F1 (Bryan IMO).

They had Shawn and Nick face each other, so it's possible. I don't think they will though - I think that the vast majority of time will be spent on Peter and his Bachelor set-up, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:37 pm

mememePeter definitely the perfect nick name

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Aria wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

They had Shawn and Nick face each other, so it's possible. I don't think they will though - I think that the vast majority of time will be spent on Peter and his Bachelor set-up, IMO.

I had forgotten about that. But I think that was an anomaly vs the norm. I agree, they will spend too much time on Peter and not enough on the final couple. :tissuebox

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Aria wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I had forgotten about that. But I think that was an anomaly vs the norm.  I agree, they will spend too much time on Peter and not enough on the final couple. :tissuebox

Unfortunately. I don't think that Eric will even get more than a minute or two with Rachel, before he's shoved off-stage for Peter's performance account of his heartbreak.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:52 pm

They usually do things in commercial segments though, don't they. So Eric will probably get a segment.  Rachel and Peter will get a segment.  Bryan and Rachel will get a segment. That leaves a segment for what--BIP promos? Reviews of the season? Talk about next season TB? Damn I hope so badly MEter is not the next TB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:00 pm

The only thing that is bothering me is WHY Rachel was hell bent on reaching a compromise with Peter if she was going to choose Bryan?

At this point, we were just a couple days from a possible proposal, and one would think her choice was clear to her, and wouldn't need that compromise with Peter. It just doesn't make sense to me.

The spoiler as far as the F1 was initially wrong as well. I still believe Bryan is F1, but I'm not sure why Rachel wouldn't have just let him go at F3, especially knowing Bryan was the one.

Also, if her choice wasn't made up at that point, then it can't make Bryan feel good.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:07 pm

I'd like to watch the full show to make a full determination but based on the little I've seen I don't know if I agree with you. There was no comprise (from either) on the proposal. If Rachel wanted Peter she could have comprised and choose him w/o an engagement. She did not.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan