SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:09 pm

rosesrREd wrote:The only thing that is bothering me is WHY Rachel was hell bent on reaching a compromise with Peter if she was going to choose Bryan?

At this point, we were just a couple days from a possible proposal, and one would think her choice was clear to her, and wouldn't need that compromise with Peter. It just doesn't make sense to me.

The spoiler as far as the F1 was initially wrong as well. I still believe Bryan is F1, but I'm not sure why Rachel wouldn't have just let him go at F3, especially knowing Bryan was the one.

Also, if her choice wasn't made up at that point, then it can't make Bryan feel good.

Its her job to make it plausible that either could be her F1. If we know Peter won't propose we know he can't be F1.

Also I know in the past this has occurred, Sometimes the lead takes the easier to dump to F2 if they know who their F1 is. Makes an emotional day/couple of days a bit easier. And no matter what someone has to be F2. Its part of the show.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nillay Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:12 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Peter: 'I want to build a relationship with you, when I feel like it's the correct time.'

Rachel: 'And you feel tomorrow is the correct time?'

Peter: 'NO'

Rachel: 'Exactly, the don't..'

Peter interrupts: 'But I think you're the correct person'

Rachel:  'I don't know how many times I say it. Like, I just want somebody who wants what I want and wants it with me'

Peter: 'I'm sorry it's taken me this long.'

Peter: 'You know for a fact, right here and right now, that I'm the man you want to spend the rest of your life with?'

Rachel: 'I can't answer that question'

Peter: 'Why not?'

Rachel: 'Cause I can't answer that question'

Peter: 'We're not breaking up'

Peter: 'what's wrong with me?'

-----

In this shirt dialogue, neither is giving in an inch. Peter is making demands though, for Rachel to promise him, that he's the one, but he's not giving anything back. He wants a relationship when HE thinks it's the right time. On his terms. He demands reassurance without giving any. Jmo

This is a great example tbh
Here we see Peter giving Rachel just enough to hold on to him....again
" i want to build a relationship when I Feel like the time is right" , Tomorrow is still not the right time for me  BUT "i think you're the correct person" wow Peter. This is exactly what Rachel described in her blog ..the push and the pull. She's smart for running away from that
All Jmo

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:13 pm

sfrank wrote:I'd like to watch the full show to make a full determination but based on the little I've seen I don't know if I agree with you. There was no comprise (from either) on the proposal. If Rachel wanted Peter she could have comprised and choose him w/o an engagement. She did not.

I can't remember her exact words, but she said she didn't know how they could close the gap on how different their idea of marriage was. There was obviously a compromise because he made it to F2.

I just don't understand why she'd go through all that knowing he wasn't F1.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:17 pm

Nillay wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Peter: 'I want to build a relationship with you, when I feel like it's the correct time.'

Rachel:  'I don't know how many times I say it. Like, I just want somebody who wants what I want and wants it with me'

Peter: 'You know for a fact, right here and right now, that I'm the man you want to spend the rest of your life with?'

-----

In this shirt dialogue, neither is giving in an inch. Peter is making demands though, for Rachel to promise him, that he's the one, but he's not giving anything back. He wants a relationship when HE thinks it's the right time. On his terms. He demands reassurance without giving any. Jmo

" i want to build a relationship when I Feel like the time is right" , Tomorrow is still not the right time for me  BUT "i think you're the correct person" wow Peter. This is exactly what Rachel described in her blog ..the push and the pull. She's smart for running away from that
All Jmo

Still seems like a lot of drama for a guy who's not going to be F1. Maybe she didn't know at that point who F1 was?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:21 pm

rosesrREd wrote:The only thing that is bothering me is WHY Rachel was hell bent on reaching a compromise with Peter if she was going to choose Bryan?

At this point, we were just a couple days from a possible proposal, and one would think her choice was clear to her, and wouldn't need that compromise with Peter. It just doesn't make sense to me.

The spoiler as far as the F1 was initially wrong as well. I still believe Bryan is F1, but I'm not sure why Rachel wouldn't have just let him go at F3, especially knowing Bryan was the one.

Also, if her choice wasn't made up at that point, then it can't make Bryan feel good.

I think she pretty much explained why in her ABC article - although she fell in love after MTP, wthere were still moments that she felt like it could be the other guy, Peter. She had always gone for the challenging type, the one she had to "fix". She always equated easy = boring and difficult = passion. I have a lot of friends that do that too. I don't think it was always Bryan for her, the same way that it was for leads like Jojo and Kaitlyn. I think she did have feelings of love for all final four guys and I think she did picture a life with Peter too. My prediction is that she'll realize on her LCD with Bryan that she loves him and she's being an idiot and making things harder for herself by fighting for some other guy - it seems like one of those situations where her heart knew what it wanted, but it took a while for her brain to catch up.

I don't think Bryan has any reason to not feel good. He's gotten more validation than most F1s and apparently Rachel told him everything the minute filming ended. He should be grateful to have someone that loves him and trusts him so much she's willing to be totally honest. Not many F1s can say that.

JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:23 pm

Rachel was doing her job of trying to get the F2 to fall in love and be heartbroken. When the storyboard wasn't going that way, she couldn't just let him go. She had to continue playing the part. It was like pulling teeth IMHO. If it wasn't Peter it would have been another guy, just like all the other F2's in the past. It will happen again next season, just like the Robby's Nick's and everyone else before them. If it was Eric we'd be having this same conversation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:24 pm

@GuardianAngel will you start a new thread for tonight's episode ? We are already over 40 pages now. I think a new thread will be easier to follow.
Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:31 pm

I can imagine that Rachel in going against her normal had to make sure she was making the right call. At the end of this the real relationship started in May, since then we have a happy, excited Rachel. So whoever F1 he has no reason to stress what happened in the bubble. I hope that he can let it go like Chris S and Shawn B did. Their real relationships are so much better than anything that happened over 9 weeks of filming a tv show. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:34 pm

the same way it happened with Des/Chris... the same way it happened with other bachelorette who looked desperated to let go their F2.
Maybe we will have the explanation at the proposal just like desiree although I think not.

Why is it so surprising? We have this F2 crisis every season with every bachelorette for as far as I can remember. Some mor fake than other but edits gave us the same teary "what if I am wrong" "But I cannot live without X" moment

I think Peter dragued the conversation forever and ever and ever and he did not get the memo at this point. And maybe she tried to make him understand her point but he did not want to hear it and we got this mega dramatic break up. Maybe HE could not let go. Because HE wanted to have a closure.

I have no doubt Rachel created this life with Peter in WI (who forgot the WI license and the fear/show on Peter's face?). Many people went thru this kind of break up when one did not want, could not let go. The more you deadhorse the more tired and emotional and fed up and angry and frustrated and at the end the person is totally drained. I believe this is what we shall see tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:44 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Eric's interview with Ali about the Finale, and his take on the Bryan/Peter feud ( for lack of a better word)
https://youtu.be/-v-Sm4g2wuU
This proves to me that Peter is Petty and immature 
"Bryan was cool about it, but Peter was like Nah-ah". Nothing distracted Bryan from Rachel not even Petty Peter. Love him for that. Peter is annoying me more every day

Nillay

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:46 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Nillay wrote:

-----

All Jmo

Still seems like a lot of drama for a guy who's not going to be F1.  Maybe she didn't know at that point who F1 was?
Sorry for the double post but This talk is supposedly the night before the FRC so believe me ....she knew

Nillay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:49 pm

@sdmom yes, a fresh thread will be created. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 49 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan