SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by likeashipblown Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Thank you @LynnTa @ukglasgowkiiss @Seab21. You're all so kind. I'm so glad that others are seeing some of the same things I'm seeing from this season.

Seab21 wrote:@likeashipblown..

I've said all through this season that Rachel needs Bryan in her life and Bryan deserves Rachel...
They both balance each other out and they have the right foundation to a healthy and lifelong marriage...

Exactly this. They really are a balance. And I agree about Bryan being what she needs. Post-filming she did an interview where she said that her guy was the person she couldn't imagine not having any day of her life or some such and that stuck with me.

And also, yes to their balance. It reminds me of when Bryan was talking about his parents being opposites attract and in some ways, I thought sure, he was describing his parents, but he was also describing them or their potential future selves, too, imo.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:43 pm

It’s almost time for the final episode! This is the night sleuthers have worked so hard for, for months. It’s all coming to an end. Thank you to all sleuthers for your never ending support of our forum, for spending hours upon hours gathering information and providing proof of the outcome, regardless of the many obstacles that got in the way. Helping others, bringing over s/caps, or posts, or reminders to stay on topic but most of all being cordial and respecting each other’s opinions, is what makes this forum a great place to be. We will always be the forum where everyone respects each other, and we sleuth regardless of biases and you all have proven that!

Thank you mods, for all the help. It is greatly appreciated!

The fan threads will remain open. Please remember fan forum rules apply. If we find we need to delete too many posts, we will lock it. The only contestants that are mentioned in a fan forum are Rachel and the name in the topic title. The only deviation to this will be any posts that are feelings of sorrow, heartbreak, anguish and the like for Rachel and the person in the topic title.

I have showed my appreciation, lets all say some kinds words to each other while we wait! What’s your favourite finding, or what are you personally proud of this season?

Enjoy the show!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 20687889_122381671733118_8430002800309567488_n
theyearofelan
the day is finally here! tonight! the 3 hour finale is LIVE and it's the most dramatic and emotional finale in the history of the known universe ! be there or be doomed to a lifetime of feeling left out!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXf-IqGjd4r/?hl=en&taken-by=theyearofelan
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:52 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
sfrank wrote:I'd like to watch the full show to make a full determination but based on the little I've seen I don't know if I agree with you. There was no comprise (from either) on the proposal. If Rachel wanted Peter she could have comprised and choose him w/o an engagement. She did not.

I can't remember her exact words, but she said she didn't know how they could close the gap on how different their idea of marriage was. There was obviously a compromise because he made it to F2.

I just don't understand why she'd go through all that knowing he wasn't F1.
I believe the correct answer is: RATINGS
Peter's fans need to be on board to the bitter end.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:56 pm

Any guesses?

Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison
Just finished rehearsal for live show tonight. This is going to be very very different than what #thebachelorette fans are used to

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:57 pm

^^ GA, I think it's my favorite season because of Rachel and Bryan's love story! I loved watching every moment of them together and looking forward for more tonight! awwww
Thanks to all sleuthers and to everybody who was discussing this season, it was fun!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:Any guesses?

Just finished rehearsal for live show tonight. This is going to be very very different than what #thebachelorette fans are used to
Chris will be kind to the final couple??  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Oh, dear. #iamscared

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:02 pm

I'm new to the forum, but this has been a real treat. The sleuthers are amazing! I also agree that everyone for the most part have shown civility at minimum and respect at most for differing opinions. I have yet to see the nastiness I see other places. Thanks again for the warm welcome.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:09 pm

likeashipblown wrote:

Oh, dear. #iamscared

I am on the verge of losing it. I need a bubble bath. Olga must be apoplectic with her baby looking so solemn. I hope she doesn't follow through on her warning. 

This forum is amazing and everyone in it. Thank you so much for the wonderful memes and songs and sleuthed spoilers and videos and sage posts and great governance. It truly is a happy place. thumbsup:claphands

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:10 pm

likeashipblown wrote:

Oh, dear. #iamscared

I'd like to think we've seen it all on this show, but I know we haven't.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Peter makes one last ditch effort to win her back??
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan