SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:43 pm

@nd4reality It is not much what Tara said, even if it is important in the sheme, but mostly why the prods kept it in their scenario

Tara joked at least 2 times about "marry me".... with the muffins and with the cooking abilities. They also kept the "went to a drought and she is ready to make it rain".

Matty on the other hand said: and every time she ANSWERED my questions, I thought YES YES, that is EXACTLY what I think.... and all of a sudden, I thought to myself: she could be THE ONE I end up with.

For me Matty is a late bloomer. He has all the signs. I look at him and I see an intellectual geek. I do not see him as emotional, I see him as an analyst, down to earth. His reaction about Florence cheating was OTT imo but it was obvious he was upset about it and she fail to pass HIS TEST.

And that is exactly what I feel from day 1 with him. He has somehow a questionnaire about his perfect mate. Saying out of the blue that he believes at love at first conversation says it all.

So no matter the pretty girls he may kiss, I think deep down, he will fall in love only if the intellectual match all his dots.

I do not think he is a guy that is easy to live with. I feel as he is very stubborn, do not back down easily, probably needs the girl to go his way or no way. The only girl that could cope with this would be an easy going person. I noticed how quick he was to ask Tara if she feared conflict and she answered she did not as long as the other person did not close up. For him it is important, he probably had conflict before with unresolved situations. Kids, we know they are on the exact same path: soon but with parents ready to raise them with the certainty that they love each other long term.

if we truly listen all the jokes and PIs, from everyone, we can see who the prods are editing as F1.

Now we can talk about the famous "overcome situation" that the F1 must have in this franchise and think that maybe kids is the one with Laura. But for me it is way too much of an overcome. I do not think Matty is ready to wait 8 years, when he is close to 40 to have his first kid. I do not see it at all. He is ready in the next 4 years max, wife and house included.......... however this can become an issues AFTER the bubble bach....... if matty got the butterfies for laura, nothing else will matter to decide who he will pick at the end of the bubble.....

now... regarding tara and matty kiss? yes..... it was totally awkward as if they did not know both how to kiss. In fact, sorry to say, but Matty kisses like a fish. He opens his mouth, close it to the lips, suck it and do it again................... and spit in between with too much saliva. And it was totally hilarious that Laura said that he is a good kisser. His OTT reaction made me think that it was maybe the first time a girl told him so?  cantstopl

I do not think he is a sexual guy per nature as I said and I think a late bloomer. So a girl like Elora teasing him? I think he could not resist the siren calling eh?

Because Matty is the lead, does not mean that because he has lot and lot of chemistry with Laura means she is the one. On top of being cut a lot as for example why didn't we see the segment where Laura got the rose in the secret garden.... that would have added to the love story... instead it was a glimpse. and here I do not buy the hidden F1 situation. What would be the point to hide this??? Most audience do not sleuth at all. And I also do not buy the "too obvious". Laura is nice indeed but does she fit HIS questionnaire list of perfect mate? I do not deny the attraction and teenager attitude which is always a sign the lead is VERY attracted to the girl, but I am thinking that because he is very intellectual and analytic, I think THE ONE will be the one who ANSWERS ALL HIS QUESTIONS RIGHT.

Meanwhile, he will enjoy the ride to kiss the girls he likes the most....

Last edited by HEA on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:32 pm

I think Matty got a really cheap season... they stayed in the same mansion until F3???

I checked the temperatures and it rained 15 days in march and 13 days in april in Sydney....

The dates are also cheap.... catamaran dolphins, drawing in a garden, jumping, cooking, cabin fever in the mountains and swimming in a brownish water with no picnic basket, even the boat trip where Laura was freezing to death....

I see a cheap cheap budget here.... nothing glamourous

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:36 pm

Next season they will cut the episodes down by half laugh out loud.

Yes very cheap type dates and almost all in the neighbourhood of the mansion. Budget cuts laugh out loud.
I don't even know if the f3 travelled or just the f2 !!! Possibly only 2 girls did. GL's season had just the f2 in singapore SCMIIW.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:11 am

nd4reality wrote:Next season they will cut the episodes down by half laugh out loud.

Yes very cheap type dates and almost all in the neighbourhood of the mansion. Budget cuts laugh out loud.
I don't even know if the f3 travelled or just the f2 !!! Possibly only 2 girls did. GL's season had just the f2 in singapore SCMIIW.

I remember singapour but forgot the F2... really???

well if they cut the episodes down by half... we will have 7 drama episode and 1 FRC???? rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:29 am

I cannot believe I've already forgotten if Jake was in Singapore or not. Lol

Anyway, one activity we used to sometimes do is compare the length of the 1on1 dates I.e the edited screentimes.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:35 am

nd4reality wrote:I cannot believe I've already forgotten if Jake was in Singapore or not. Lol

Anyway, one activity we used to sometimes do is compare the length of the 1on1 dates I.e the edited screentimes.

geez seems to me that I completely forgot GL season. it was such a boring season for me. laugh out loud

I rememeber the large swimming pool on top of the roof hotel..... and not even with who

but I do remember that lee had almost zero time..... a la laura.... so it is possible that laura is F1. That is he only thing that makes me tickle ... same with the NZ season with Viarni (but they are 2 different crew) Hugesmile

The funny thing is that i have a very bad record with AU and NZ even CA.. versus US where i generally know who is F1

So if i keep the tradition of picking the wrong girl...... then Laura is F1 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 21 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:58 am

HEA wrote:

Snipped....

but I am thinking that because he is very intellectual and analytic, I think THE ONE will be the one who ANSWERS ALL HIS QUESTIONS RIGHT.

I don't know that I necessarily find Matty all that intellectual, but I can see that he might be on the analytical side. It's like he asks the girls these questions and then depending on how they answer, I can almost see the cogs in his head going...nope.

I hope that he is not expecting anyone to answer all his questions right or he might end up being single forever.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:06 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

Snipped....

but I am thinking that because he is very intellectual and analytic, I think THE ONE will be the one who ANSWERS ALL HIS QUESTIONS RIGHT.

I don't know that I necessarily find Matty all that intellectual, but I can see that he might be on the analytical side. It's like he asks the girls these questions and then depending on how they answer, I can almost see the cogs in his head going...nope.

I hope that he is not expecting anyone to answer all his questions right or he might end up being single forever.

Oooooo another brad 1.0???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:40 am

@HEA I would actually appreciate Matty more if he did that. I never understood the Brad hate after he didn't pick anyone. So it is better to pretend and fake it to fool everyone, rather than admitting truthfully that you are not feeling it and ending it. Screwy thinking IMO.

I fully expect Matty to pick someone, but it lasting long term? Probably not.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:10 am

I don't think he is intellectual either. But he does seem analytical as sprite said. He has a checklist and is ticking off or crossing as he goes along. Can't blame him one bit. But so far he's moved slowly emotionally. Again, he has too many MOTs and I think he is also too busy with the checklist to plunge at this point. So a girl he is really attracted to may hit the road because they did not answer a question properly. Jmo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:05 am

@Sprite I totally agree with you about Brad. I respected imensely for having the guts to do not comply to a mascarade for him.

@nd4reality intellectual is probably my way to explain that he is not an emotional impulsive but think hard before acting.... this is the guy I saw before kissing Laura. It does not mean it was a shore but he thought before acting and then overcome his brain thinking and was happy to joke about it about his first kiss. First kiss since they started to tape. Maybe an Inside joke with the crew who was next to the cameraman

anyway... i do not compare him with an Einstein laugh out loud hope i made myself clearer Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:21 am

Having said that, he has kept Jen on despite seemingly knowing her "game" from the first episode. Seems like Production encouragement because without Jen no one really has the 1 liners. I also get a feeling that the drama with Jen is not over and there is much more to come with her.
He also kept Flo after she lied so he does think with little Matty when he chooses. Smiley

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: