SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:25 am

I have no idea about any mystery Wong man.

They may have shown some clues in the preview, but it all went by so quickly that I didn't really notice. It seemed very general stuff, but I'd need to re-watch and I need to go back to bed to get some more sleep.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:18 pm

@Sprite thanks for taking the time to share all this!! I am now on my work lunch time and i am always very curious before i can see it at evening! much appreciated Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 9 2498057887 hi

still no alix but at least we got tara... so we have all the first 1-1 right? If we consider the tennis as a 1-1 with Lisa

Elora, Lisa, Cobie, Laura, Florence and Tara

Elora, Laura, Tara and Florence have a 2nd 1-1

so we have our top4 right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:32 pm

out of all the girls, the only one i would be happy watching as the next bach is Tara...... and I think she is very much edited that way. The only one truly memorable and funny

i also think at this point that a cameraman or the cutting room guy got the hot for alix...... this is the only logical explanation

The complicity between Matty and Laura is out of this world. I have very little doubt she is F1

I also think Elora is F2 now... she is already emotional and in luv.... too good to pass for the show versus a non emotional like florence or tara which are more realists imo

but i may be wrong about elora. I think tara is F3 and will have the perfect position for the bachelorette gig

will share SC tonight Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:19 pm

Is it Matty's sister that shows up? It seems like she was grilling the women so that is why I thought it was her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 pm

Is there a reason why you are counting Lisa out of the top4 ? Is the lack of SCs the basis ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is there a reason why you are counting Lisa out of the top4 ? Is the lack of SCs the basis ?

yes.

plus the teaser. we know a girl will leave and matty will not be prepared. The only logical girl I see who is not emotionally attached is Lisa IMO

but I do believe she has either a proper 1-1 or a QT at the end of a GD: I think it is her in the tube with matty

Last edited by HEA on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:17 pm

Sprite wrote:Is it Matty's sister that shows up? It seems like she was grilling the women so that is why I thought it was her.

I did not watch ep6 yet.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 9 398c8310
source

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:11 pm

HEA wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Is there a reason why you are counting Lisa out of the top4 ? Is the lack of SCs the basis ?

yes.

plus the teaser. we know a girl will leave and matty will not be prepared. The only logical girl I see who is not emotionally attached is Lisa IMO

but I do believe she has either a proper 1-1 or a QT at the end of a GD: I think it is her in the tube with matty

I actually don't think that is her. The hair is not blonde enough and that girl is not tall enough imo. So for me, she has 0 SCs in the season promo except the upset ones.

Question to sprite : were the 2 episodes entertaining enough to watch ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:22 pm

ok i fininised to watch both episode...

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:34 pm

Sorry to jump back to my post above about the season promo.
I've said this before and will say this again while wearing my tin foil hat - I don't see Lisa in the season promo., Not even a hint that they have already had a little date.

But I do hear her. I've gone back and forth listening to her words and matching with the words at the very end of the promo and believe they match. I also heard the same little laugh (she did that little nervous laugh a couple of times in the secret garden). So while I don't see her I hear her. JMO and until I see evidence that she is thinking of leaving (just because she is shy compared to the other pushy girls is not really an indication of disinterest) or I see Matty no longer chasing her I still have her in my f4 and possibly f1.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:22 pm

@Sprite thanks for the detailed recap.
F4 for me- Laura and now Tara.  I'm still noncommittal on others.
Tara date - at first I was distracted by her energy and chatty way on the bike however when she started talking about her dating past and about what she wants I was impressed.  Really admire that she recognizes she has a lot of energy and that she will hold out for a man that doesn't see that as a flaw. I also like how she feels a relationship should be strong before parenting so together a couple can give a child what s/he needs. She can be goofy but can also go deep so although I'm undecided about their physical chemistry I think they match well in other areas.  Worth his time to get to know.
GD - thought it was much better than all the previous GDs because no one had much time to be biotchy rofl
Agree, Simone just seems "young" with him.

I don't see the previous epi 1-1 girls, other than Laura, being shown to be making continued progress. Think there could still be some that haven't had a 1-1 that could end up in final 4.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:42 pm

@nd4reality I enjoyed them although I thought the 6th episode was more entertaining. I liked the skydiving date and it was good to see why we have been getting so much of Tara narrating.

So far my contenders:

Laura...top of the list. Good combination of intellectual connection, humour, adventurous spirit and chemistry.

Florence...similar to Laura above, but not as easy/flowing and I'm still not sure of the chemistry.

Tara...I though she did really well last night and matches up well to Laura, but I don't know if her energy is just too much for him. I thought he had more natural chemistry with her than with Flo, but still not on the Laura level.

Elora and Lisa...we haven't seen much time with them since their dates, so they have been missing in action, but based on those dates, they are still solid candidates to go far.

I don't like the way they are editing the show. We don't see any conversations during the cocktail parties and very few during group dates. We see him being grabbed by people to go talk, but rarely see any of the actual conversation. I would assume they are MOT people but the same thing happens for someone like Laura....unless they do some kind of stunt to get his attention like the fishing or the sexy teacher.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: