SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:30 am

So sorry about the livestream. Thanks for typing all this up.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:13 pm

@Sprite I am so sorry about your live stream messing with you

Thank you so much for the recap!! I will watch the episode tonight and this gave me great input of what happened during episode 5... which is literally nothing giggling duh

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:18 pm

@Sprite thanks for the recap
My stream worked however I did rewind at the point where Laura comes back with the rose because what the heck... the convo wasn't shown. On rewind, same thing.  Missing convo.  Interesting that their hands are shown in close-up especially since the Flo date had a hand cast component. IMO thus far Laura seems to be his only romantic interest.  His other 1-1 girls are becoming faces in the crowd as per edit except for Cobie who I too am finding annoying at this point.
2-1 - meh. He appeared checked out and I don't know why he kept 1 either.
Flo date - I felt they got along well enough and thought the positives he said about her were genuine but the spark was missing between them. Neither brings out the romantic side of the other.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:49 pm

Wow the editing is really weird. Not sure if I'm interested in watching for nothing laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:39 pm

waist of time this ep5....

funny PI with Tara. She got the first rose which is a sign that during the RC, she got his attention.

yeah.... laura goes to secret garden and come back with a rose... WTH?

interesting that the girls though the SD would be alix or florence..... again why alix is mentioned when we saw nothing but the little time at the last GD???

we see nothing.... absolutely nothing we should. the jennifer drama ... ENOUGH already. honest gezzzzzz

florence.... yeah well, sorry buddy, this is not fantasy night yet....

cobie annoys me now big time.

elora who obviously cried as she has a red nose....

and sian drama who took all the time of the RC

thanks for nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:51 am

Let's try again. Recap from yesterday....I still have to try to rewatch the bits I missed last night.

I want to go. I want to stay. Bitch Sian needs to go.

Apparently Matty stopped in the middle of the RC and calls Sian and pulls her aside. The ladies were shocked.

He says their earlier conversation has made him think and doesn't think the doubt she has will be overcome  and off she goes. Good. She says she hasn't had a chance to express herself.

Matty doing the VO where he is talking about this is all about falling in love. It just sounds as if he is reading a script.

Osher tells ladies she is gone. Everyone is shocked.

Matty comes back and gives a speech about how he is not a puppet and he is the one who decides who he wants on dates. And that is the end of the RC. I don't know if there was more of the RC before???

Date card comes and it's Tara. Finally. I want to see what's up with her.

Matty loves her quirkiness and wants to laugh, but wants to see a serious side. He comes riding up on a bicycle build for two. She is not very comfortable and just screaming. He is yelling harder and she is saying she is stressed.

They come to some mansion and it looks like they are cooking....she loves this. They are cooking pasta. He likes how positive she is. Frankly the squealing is annoying me. My poor ears.

Matty is kneading and Tara says it's like the movie with the clay. She attempts to go behind him to knead with him, but gets distracted by his a**. He says she is very forward and she says he should take his pants off and just wear the apron. He jokes he is not just a piece of meat.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:00 am

The live stream is annoying again. Skipped back to the beginning and of course I missed stuff from the mansion when it comes back on. Group date card has been read and next thing I know Jen is bitching about Simone.

Matty and Tara are back at dinner and she is asking him about family and having kids. He is liking her mature side. He asks about why she moved. She says she was with someone for 5 years and didn't think she was making him happy and vise versa. Admits she has a lot of energy and doesn't want someone who she has to tone herself down for. He says they have a lot in common and they have a nice chat and about how she doubts herself and then make out. Rose. Another make out. He appreciates how his opinion of her changed and will now question all his relationships.

Nice date, but I don't know that I really buy the chemistry they are trying to make me believe with all that soaring music.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:12 am

The girls are heading skydiving. Simone is freaking out about the parachute not opening and some of  the other girls are calming her.

There is Matty waiting with Osher and apparently he loves to do this and wants someone who is adventurous. He can see that Simone looks so scared and tries to comfort her and tells her she doesn't need to jump if she doesn't want to. She is having a panic attack. Apparently he will pick one to spend time with after. Laura, Elora , Leah are loving this...and a couple of others I didn't catch.

Simone and Matty are the last two left on the plane and she is going on about how she can't do this.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:22 am

Poor Simone looks like she is being tortured, but says she needs to do this so she is not embarrassed and then jumps. She is so proud of herself and he is happy she did it. I suspect she will be getting the quality time for overcoming her fear.

All the ladies tackle him when he lands....a Matty sandwich. They all loved it.

Time to pick someone .... she gets more time. Leah says she is glad the time went to Simone because she is not a threat. Bitch.

Simone is so cute. They are talking after about how nervous she was. He liked how she pushed herself out of her comfort zone because he didn't think she would do it. Now he says that he wonders what else he can make her do.

They are joking around and laughing a lot, but I don't see much chemistry there. She is sweet, but seems young. It's more like brother/sister.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:36 am

Cocktail party.

Natalie is whining about wanting more time. Apparently she was on the group date. She thinks she is in the friend zone.

He pulled someone aside. I missed her name and her whole conversation was not shown. (I think it may be Lauren?)

Elise pulls him aside to go fishing in the pool to show him what a good catch she is . He likes her cleverness. They fish out a pick of her family dressed in Mexican outfits for Christmas. She used to play for Australia in field hockey and gives him a keep sake. Next she gives him a hint she wants a single date. He is loving the effort.

Michelle wants to talk to him and there is bitching about waiting in line to talk to him. Some of these women are just ridiculous. Jen of course isn't here to make friends and off she goes even when she knows others are waiting.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:47 am

Rose ceremony.

Michelle didn't talk to him. We didn't see Jen's convo. We only saw Elise.

Tara has a rose. 14 left...one going.

Geeze...Natalie really looks like Georgia.

Elora
Elise
Simone
Alix
Lauren
Laura
Stephanie
Lisa
Cobie
Jen
Sharlene
Michelle

Georgia 2 goes home. She doesn't think he got to know her....the usual.

Next week...an unexpected guest...an intruder...or maybe not. I think it is Matty's sister here to grill the girls. (Do we have a picture of her from Georgia's season to compare to this woman? If someone could bring that over if possible please.)

Apparently there will be secrets spilled!!! and if Leah goes, she will go out with a bang. Like that would surprise me.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:15 am

Did they only show previews for the mystery Woman or any clues on who get the next round of dates?

Eta : thanks for typing all that up.

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Damn autocorrect)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: