SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:05 am

Nice catch. Thanks for matching the tattoo with the girl !!!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:46 am

I'm going to list the girls that IMO I think I've seen him kiss or about to kiss with their faces really close in the promo.

Elora, Laura, Tara, Cobie and possibly ( matty and her sitting on stools) Flo and the lemonade stand girl which looks like Elise to me from the side angle.

Of these the PI heavy girls in the first few episodes are Laura, Tara, Elora and IMO Flo. also Lisa had some great PIs so we don't forget her face after Matty was busy chasing her down in ep1 and 2.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:20 am

so I am going to go thru Laura limo intro again. I probably did not see the mutual chemistry. So I am going to see with a F1 focus here as I think she is.

Laura: If I was to meet the bachelor and that being to be my love story, what a fun and beautiful way to meet someone

Matty. WOW... you look absolutely amazing

Matty: Laura definitely caught my eye. I am very attracted to someone who is ambitious and someone who is passionate about what they do and she is clearly talented. I find that really appealing

Matt VO: WOW

Matt: Good grieve (?)! That was.... COUGHING LOOKING AT HANDLER

His last reaction was as strong as it was with Lisa. In fact, I saw it but Lisa was so OTT that I missed Matty similar reaction to Laura. The funny part is when he was interested he raise his head. He did for Lisa for example

Also what Laura said is definitely F1 saying....

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 A10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 B10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 C10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 D10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 E10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 F10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 G10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 H10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 I10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 J10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 K10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 L10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 M10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 N10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 O10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 P10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 Q10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 R10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 S10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 T10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 U10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 V10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 W10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 X10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 Y10

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:38 am

@HEA Yeah, I caught that the first time. That is why I put them as my two front runners. The difference for me was that with Lisa is seemed more of a physical attraction, but with Laura it seemed more of a combination of the physical/intellectual/dynamic personality. That is why I thought their connection had the potential to grow and probably stood a better chance of developing into something more. Of course, after seeing Matty's date with Lisa and comparing it to Laura's date, Laura stood out even more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:41 am

Sprite wrote:@HEA Yeah, I caught that the first time. That is why I put them as my two front runners. The difference for me was that with Lisa is seemed more of a physical attraction, but with Laura it seemed more of a combination of the physical/intellectual/dynamic personality. That is why I thought their connection had the potential to grow and probably stood a better chance of developing into something more. Of course, after seeing Matty's date with Lisa and comparing it to Laura's date, Laura stood out even more.

i totally agree.
I think Lisa represent the girl he never expected to date one day, utterly gorgeous, top model material, magazine kinda.
But Laura represent the whole package for him. And he did exactly what he said: he fell in love at first conversation. During the drawing he said: the more I see her, the more I realize he is utterly beautiful...which is a VO that could have been said anytime and inserted there but said nonetheless.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:48 am

I too have Lisa and Laura as my f2 like you both.

Still have a tin foil hat on and should remove it to sleuth effectively laugh out loud but I was So under whelmed with Laura's date. They seems to talk about their surroundings and hardly any imo personal things. Matty seemed to be acting. That's how then date overall came across to me.
And he got a nudge from producers for lack of kissing. So he amps it up now. Jmo.

I loved the GDs in episode 3 and 4. The various personalities came through loud and clear and both dates entertained me a lot ! The 1on1 dates did not. Boring. Jmo.

What is annoying me is that we don't see enough interactions and the ones we do see are for drama. IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:50 am

He "appears" to be bowled over by the looks of both these girls. But which one is he really and which one is he playing the lead game with ? Both look incredibly different laugh out loud.

eta : now that both girls have had SQT/dates with Matty it will be interesting to see which way the chase goes.

I can't wait to see the storyline playing out. Who makes which move.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:52 am

Oh wanted to mention Flo's skit.

First of her dress was like a hooker. But she looked hot. And then when she played out the scene, Matty all but started sweating and twitching. So flo went from being friendZone to hot target.
Jmo

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:21 am

@nd4reality I actually don't have Lisa in my F2. I did after the M&G, but then I saw that date and I don't think she will make it that far. My guess is top 6...maybe top 4, but I really don't think she will last. I can even see her taking herself out, before he has the chance.

Right now I don't really have anyone lined up for the rest of the slots other than Laura as F1. I think Tara might make it far as she seems to get a lot of ITMs, but I really haven't noticed anything between her and Matty. Flo did get bumped up with the sexy teacher routine, but I still am unsure of her and to be honest, I would not recognize her from the other women. I think one of the villains will also make it to F4-6 simply because producers want the drama. Cobie or Elora might also be in the top 6.

I'm hoping the next couple of episodes might show us more of Matty's interactions with the women so that I can get a better idea of who makes it to the end...and I can start telling them apart.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:28 am

nd4reality wrote:I too have Lisa and Laura as my f2 like you both.

Still have a tin foil hat on and should remove it to sleuth effectively laugh out loud but I was So under whelmed with Laura's date. They seems to talk about their surroundings and hardly any imo personal things. Matty seemed to be acting. That's how then date overall came across to me.
And he got a nudge from producers for lack of kissing. So he amps it up now. Jmo.

I loved the GDs in episode 3 and 4. The various personalities came through loud and clear and both dates entertained me a lot ! The 1on1 dates did not. Boring. Jmo.

What is annoying me is that we don't see enough interactions and the ones we do see are for drama. IMO.

I do not think Lisa is is top 2... I think Tara is F2. Laura F1 and I think Lisa will pull a Brook early departure card. Florence looks to be F3 and Elora F4.

I think the hot tube is Lisa but I do not see it as a 2nd SD but more a QT after a GD. Same with the waterski with Cobie. I see a GD here too.

Laura: -1 boat and drawing (sydney) + suntanned laura kiss on coach (could be fantasy dates)
Tara: kissing on boat (bun) + kissing at camel date (which I think is somewhere australia, maybe northern) + could be the lemonade girl
Florence: elastic jump + potery date + waited for him at the bridge + bicycle maybe as the girl looks to be blonde (HTD?)
Elora: boat/dolphin 1-1 + lake kiss + kiss at door (HTD?)

mystery brunette in thailand on beach and 2 kayak (do not have long hair)
mystery brunette on boat (i think I sleughted the same boat as when on beach)
... for me I see Laura.

I do not think camel is common in thailand so I am thinking F3 dates somewhere in Australia and F1 F2 dates in Thailand

and no Lisa outside the tennis and hot tube (I do see her round cheek but again I can be wrong here). The teaser explain us her departure imo. and matty express his feeling: I did not see it coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:44 am

@Sprite @HEA good calls guys.

Maybe Lisa does not make it to f4 based on SCs.

This to me is already a twist because her tennis date and pool interactions were not shown in the promo either. I'm waiting to see more of course but just because the promo is lacking does not mean she has no dates. IMO.

I also hear her voice in the promo. Particularly the last line (imo no one else matches and hers did with the convo with Matty in the pool) so I'll take off my :rosiecolored when I get more edit proof.

Just Matty saying he did not see this coming is insufficient evidence pointing to Lisa exiting the show early for me that Lisa is not in the f4.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:43 am

nd4reality wrote:@Sprite @HEA  good calls guys.

Maybe Lisa does not make it to f4 based on SCs.

This to me is already a twist because her tennis date and pool interactions were not shown in the promo either.  I'm waiting to see more of course but just because the promo is lacking does not mean she has no dates.  IMO.

I also hear her voice in the promo. Particularly the last line (imo no one else matches and hers did with the convo with Matty in the pool) so I'll take off my :rosiecolored when I get more edit proof.

Just Matty saying he did not see this coming is insufficient evidence pointing to Lisa exiting the show early for me that Lisa is not in the f4.

I am sorry bestbud! hmmm

Cutting room who made the teaser used all girls to edit cut and past into it.

It is the first time I take the time to dissect a teaser like that. It is also the first time I do see the scenario unfold... if of course it is what I think it is.

but a couple of things are quite weird in the edits like alix first and matty giving SD with no card, and the first 1-1 for F1 so soon if Laura is F1.... so we could be on a big surprise!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 31 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum