SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:34 pm

So Matty and the girl in the date (Flo ?) appear to have matching Jackets/waist coats.

Are these jackets from some kind of prior activity ? Like a safety vest ?

https://servimg.com/view/19023281/338
Cred AAL from master post on this thread.

There is no way they both dressed the same (morning) since they are both wearing jackets.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:So Matty and the girl in the date (Flo ?) appear to have matching Jackets/waist coats.

There is no way they both dressed the same (morning) since they are both wearing jackets.

you are talking in the helico right?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:40 pm

so why is Flo (?????) crying at this RC and the others literally smiling  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 18 2498057887 .

https://servimg.com/view/19023281/332

Who is Flo close to in the house that they others who are IMO Elora, Tara and Cobie ?

If it's not Flo then who is it and who is going home potentially ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:42 pm

HEA wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So Matty and the girl in the date (Flo ?) appear to have matching Jackets/waist coats.

you are talking in the helico right?

No, not the helicopters though this SC could be from the same date. Is it?

I'm wondering what activity they had prior to this Sc because they both have bullet  proof type jackets.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:20 pm

I am still confuse to recognize Florence and Elise and Elizabeth... they kind look the same for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:so why is Flo (?????) crying at this RC and the others literally smiling  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 18 2498057887 .

https://servimg.com/view/19023281/332

Who is Flo close to in the house that they others who are IMO Elora, Tara and Cobie ?

If it's not Flo then who is it and who is going home potentially ?

they all make BFF and when one of the go, they all cry.
just look at elora when simone was the last one receiving the rose.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 18 53010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 18 53410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 18 53310

But I am also very interested what was the issues with the girls for picking simone over akalena.... and why Lisa had this complicity look with Leah who is the villain....

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 18 53510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 18 53610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 18 53210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 18 53710

my SC from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:07 pm

I did not understand this RC.... only the GD had one and all the girls at the mansions were safe???

that is a first no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:46 pm

what I found funny with this RC

Funny.... Leah was not at all her self arrogant at the rose ceremony
Lisa who has the angel edit seems to be quite close with leah the villain
why the other girl were not present such jennifer, sian etc?
the order was completely messed up
why elora was so emotional bc she was last 3? she seems ok in front of him and she fall apart as soon as she stand with her rose, michelle had to console her
Leah and codie seems very closed, they held each other at one point
cobie plays on my nerves with her smile and hand on face
lisa seemed very cold except one look at the crew and she smirked at the beginnning of the RC
alix as usal was stunned
why sharlene seems so upset and is in the arms of michelle
when elora started to cry, matty looked at her upset (me thinks why she got a rose early on the following day)

this ceremony was very odd to me...... what the heck happened that night????

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:05 pm

HEA wrote:I did not understand this RC.... only the GD had one and all the girls at the mansions were safe???

that is a first no?

Yes, I found this strange as well. I don't remember this ever happening before. Do we know who was left at the house?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:11 pm

HEA wrote:I am still confuse to recognize Florence and Elise and Elizabeth... they kind look the same for me

It doesn't help that with different hair or make up each girl looks so different !
This is not so with men laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:33 am

Not only recognizing the girls is difficult. But identifying their voices is crazy too.

I think I have clearly identified Laura's and Eloras voices in the promo.
I've sort of got Flo also.

The rest I wish I had some sophisticated comparison software to assist. Lol.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:01 pm

@Sprite I do not remember this ever happened before. Also the bach to show up with muffins and decide to select a girl too? This one I honestly believe it was a last minute decision. He really wanted Lisa and was dissatisfied with the secret garden which was nothing but a nice to meet you but totally bland with no sparks imo

@nd4reality yes! i have a hard time to figure it out with all those blondes laugh out loud

now this said... I really thought Michelle would have a SD. But I find her like georgia, too mature for Matty. Cobie plays on my nerves with her little shenanigans to receive a rose now.

Alix has a deep voice and I think she says in the teaser: I am blown away. I do recognize also Tara here and there.

but overall, i am confuse about the edits. Except the teaser. I really saw the scenario, especially Lisa and also Tara. If I put faces and words, then Laura is definitely F1.

Anyway. This is the first time I get so passionate about and now that I think I figured it out, I feel now I am bored laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum