SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:12 pm

I'm putting titles on your SCs inside the quotes so that you get credit for your SCs!

These are priceless.

HEA wrote:

Amazed and in anticipation for fireworks.
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 7210

Fireworks. And Dazed.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 7510

The truck just ran over him.

And he picks himself up after the truck rolling over him and cannot stop smiling.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 8010

my sc from recorded TV

How often do we see a lead genuinely flabbergasted ? Love it !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:00 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm putting titles on your SCs inside the quotes so that you get credit for your SCs!

These are priceless.

HEA wrote:

Amazed and in anticipation for fireworks.
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 7210

Fireworks. And Dazed.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 7510

The truck just ran over him.

And he picks himself up after the truck rolling over him and cannot stop smiling.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 8010

my sc from recorded TV

How often do we see a lead genuinely flabbergasted ? Love it !

cantstopl rofl hehehe

LOVE IT!!

this is going to be fun to sleugh....... matty is so fun and easy to read!!!!!!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:08 pm

Drama mansion coming up (I am posting as I watch so it is almost live for me laugh out loud)

what I always find interesting is that they will focus on the drama makers.... and we should not see much of F1 F2 except their moment... then few PI (top 4)

so the drama starts with.............. LEAH!!! ....... SURPRISE! errr NOPE giggling

HOW DARE did she wore the same dress in white? I'm gonna ignore her!!! Helllllllllooooo RED dress !!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 10510

but right before this grand entrance, prods made sure to show us WHO will be the "ENEMIES"!!!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 10310

But who is making those noises??? (interesting that Lisa and Alix are next to each other)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 10610

OMG... she is wearing the same dress in black... i need to sit or I'm gonna faint

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 10710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 10810

my SC from recorded TV

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:20 pm

Tara is going to be a blast!!!!!

I am almost convinced that she not F1 nor F2 (me thinking F3 or F4). Super long intro video, perfect on paper... probably tons of cries and PI coming up with her too. She is the EMOTIONAL INSECURE girl of the season! Hugesmile

note: the cop girl is totally NOT impressed and made no effort to even stand up!!!  rofl

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 10910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 12010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 12110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 12210

TARA: I wanted to give her a hug and she passed right by me

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 12310

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:40 pm

i am always interested to see which segment the prods want us to see

IMO those girls will cafight with Leah... ETA... the PISSED OFF GIRL is the girl with the similar white dress!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 12410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 12510

so TARA will be the sweetheart of the mansion, friend with everyone... right now not impressed by Leah..... who is making certain that she is heard from china.....

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 12810

ok so I was wrong LEAH IS THE VILLAIN DRAMA EGO QUEEN!!!  rofl

Interesting to see again Alix and Lisa... Monica and Laura, I need to investigate on them. Monica is gorgeous and Laura the jewelry moment mmm

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 12710

ALL the SC are mine from recorded TV

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Thank you prods for making sure to tell us who will be Leah's enemies... also you could have make it simple: EVERYONE

Stephanie: I do not appreciate her personality

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 12910

TARA: No doubt she made a very grand entrance, very grand. And why not to bring her azz in a nesh
(? is it an aussi expression? or was it the accent and she said nest?)... ohhhh but I am going to love Tara and her sarcastic witty comments this season!!!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 13010

VOICE OVER: and she is wearing my dress in black (close up on PISSED OFF UPSET (NAME TO BE FOUND) who is boiling because it is HER dress and villain Leah should have known that before her arrival darnit!!)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 13110

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:13 pm

and the war begins

White dress: do I intimidate you?
Leah: no
white dress with a killing stare: I should (b**** was left out but EVERYONE heard it right??? because how dare did she dare to wear MY dress in black remember??)

cantstopl rofl hehehe

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 13410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 13610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 13510

and Leah's answer cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 13710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 13810

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:22 pm

oh oh.... Natalie is showing up... FINALLY! I was worried for a moment she got lost in the mansion

Natalie: I am sooooo sticky in this dress

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 13310

and LETS THE GOSSIPS begins

GIRL: yeah so Tara came to hug her and Leah said "Yeah that's great but I'm gonna talk to these girls"

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 13910

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:34 pm

Usher: mmm do I REALLY want to interrupt this happy reunion there??

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 14010

GIRLS SCREEEEEEEEEEEAMING AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh ..... CLAPPING.... MOVING ON THEIR SEATS...

so it is interesting who in one night became BFF

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 14510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 14410

USHER: and who Matty wants to know better and would like to spend more time with you....... forus on ALIX! nobody around her ...

USHER: and you will need one of these (rose)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 14611

funny the focus because Laura was next to her the whole time.... so the focus was definitely imo deliberate to match the words

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 14910

ahem... I think the blond girl with a tatoo on her arm is Michelle? She has one on the other arm. I am still looking while I am making SC  bestbud!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 14310

my sc from recorded TV

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:42 pm

The tatoo was on the blonde girls Tricep i.e. above her elbow IIRC.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:45 pm

well ladies.... sorry if I am late.... Leah the villain ego queen messed with my hair but PHEWWWW with the help of the hairdresser on site who was pissed off to redo her work, I could manage to present my beauty self right now

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 4 14810

my sc from recorded TV

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:The tatoo was on the blonde girls Tricep i.e. above her elbow IIRC.

got it.
i am trying to see which blond has tattoo so i can focus on them later Smiley

michelle the cop got quite camera zoom on her... so I believe she will go top 6-8. I felt matty was intrigued by her.. we'll see

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum