SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:24 am

@nd4reality definitly!

I am not sure if i will be any good at finding the place though. in fact I am pretty sure I won't.

but SC and BL I should be better I hope laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:07 pm

So I am struggling to bring across the various SCs from AAL posts on page one to discuss who gets a second or multiple 1on1 dates to determine who goes far laugh out loud

Elora :
We have multiple SCs of Elora from her first 1on1 date. But we also have 2 kissing SCs : 1. in the water with M there is a swan in the foreground. 2. A (hot) kissing scene with M NOT in the water.

So either its her second 1on1 or she goes even further past HTDs to FDs ?
Regardless she has more than one date in the promo and we know the first one was 1on1 and the second was looked too intimate to be a SQT.

Laura

We know she already had a 1on1 (last episode) and there are SCs for that in the promo. We also see Laura in another date sitting on a sofa I think and kissing ?
So she gets another 1on1 or goes beyond to HTs.

Lisa (I just have to mention Lisa laugh out loud)

So we see no SCs of Lisa on any date. IMO.

But we know she had a date on the second episode for which there are 0 SCs of her in the promo.
Yet she has the most f1ish edit, complete with His/Her Pis on the red carpet and a PI from a later day (the same like what Lee got on his season imo).
Yet no SCs except for the crying ones. I think this is noteworthy.
So from the promo I cannot say she got a SD but then I could not tell you that she got a first date either. I'll leave it at that.
Other can comment.

Tara
I saw SCs of a date with her but not multiple.

Flo (shes stunning IMO)

I saw SCs of a date with her but need to see if I can identity multiple. She got enough ST / FT in the premier for me to think that she goes far.

Lemonade Stand Girl:
One 1on1 but I cannot even recognize her. She has a kissing scene with M also, maybe from the same date ?

Not sure if there are other SCs with her. Someone else with eagle eyes can check.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:19 pm

@nd4reality I do not ignore you at all okay? I just want to arrive at the same time and exchange ideas after I watched all the episodes. so I am planning to do that tonight. Then I will work with what you wish me to SC and lets the party begin!!

same goes for @sprite goteam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:53 pm

?# - FLORENCE - short, no intro

nothing memorable. she brought a gift.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 6510

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 6610

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:57 am

?# - Akoulina

First impression: WTH??? and hilarious!

Matty: NOT impressed hahaha ... and she is still going!

Note: what I love about those SC is to check Matty BL and how he reacted to the girls when in general and when he kissed them. If he was interested, his body was all to them. If not, he stand still or one leg was behind him or his torso was there but not his legs. He also used either his hand to hold the girl of just keep her away. that is for me huge clues. And this is why I spend time to do all those SC

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 6710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 6810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 6910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 7010

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 am

lolpanda

Love it. good job. IDK How right you are in your assessments but for sure your posts are entertaining and I agree with wlmost all ! Smiley

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 am

?# - Lisa - SOFT MUSIC!!

First impression: TOP 2. If Alix did not have the first out of the limo, I would have put my money on her to be F1! I am not sure here but I think Matty blushed!!! He was totally enthralled by her that's for sure!... I see immediate chemistry and lust.

Lisa: he is absolutely gorgeous. He is taller than me,. I am happy. And he likes tennis, I am very excited.

Matty: Oh my goodness. What is your name again? Lisa is absolutely stunning. I find myself a little bit giddy. I am a tennis fan. .. Enjoy the cocktail party, I'll talk to you soon (only Alix got that line). Lisa took my breath away. when she left away I thought come back, don't go. I am really looking forward to know Lisa better

Voice over: Lisa took my breath away

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 7110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 7210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 7310
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 7410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 7510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 7610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 7710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 7810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 8010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 8110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 8210
my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:20 am

nd4reality wrote:lolpanda

Love it. good job. IDK How right you are in your  assessments but for sure your posts are entertaining and I agree with wlmost all ! Smiley

ok so I am not even finished with the meet yet. And I know that I must go back to a couple of girls.

Lisa has F2 all over her face.... and Alix has F1 all over her face so far.

the 2 girls I need to check is Laura and the cop girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:58 am

?# - Leah  (no soft music kinda dramatic soft) - LET ME PRESENT DRAMA EGO QUEEN (or QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE??)

first impression: What a cocktail dress!  va va va voom!!! Matty liked her too! hahaha. She has a different top on her PI so she stays a while. I think she may stay up to F6 because kissing her would not be a hardship laugh out loud I totally see her and Natalie making drama!! She is so full of herself, it is quit hilarious. He did not even wait him to make her turn, she wants to be admire and put on a pedestal that is obvious!! OMG the hair was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! We could see his panick!!!!! He probably spent 1 hour to look pretty with his gel and she messed it in 2 seconds!!!!  rofl I like it slow (his face is honest I am dying here).... All good things comes for those who wait (are you a virgin?... again his face is a happy face here  cantstopl ).... I am having a blast here watching this honest to gawd!!! The music is also so hilarious... dramatic and hot and jazzy.. gosh the crew got the hots too!!!!

Tattoo: on her back middle shoulders. none of arms

Leah: I am looking for a guy who is intelligent, sharp and witty. A little bit like me to be honest (NOT A LOT OF EGO IN HER EH? laugh out loud)... I am the full package and I am a ?? (did not catch what she said but it looked like another ME ME ME). I am feeling pretty confident (UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY HERE) My dress is stunning, my hair is amazing. I am really really excited about this cocktail party... kinda assess what are the other girls. See who I am working with. (DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA)

MAtty: he liked her. BL is toward her. and no matter what he said about not falling for beautiful but conversation it is a pack of BS!!! What? you do not like the gel? Leah is not shy AT ALL. She seems the kind of girl that know exactly what she wants. Enjoy the cocktail party, we speak shortly (3rd girl saying that)

FIRST LOOK AT THE MANSION AND HE GIRLS INSIDE: Let me present TROUBLE girls. she is the FULL PACKAGE  cantstopl  rofl  hehehe

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 8310
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 8410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 8510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 8710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 8810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 9110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 9210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 10110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 10210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 9310
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 9410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 9510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 9610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 9710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 9810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 9910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 3 10010
my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:06 am

Oh my ! Keep watching laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:07 am

so the very very fist PI talking about the girls is TARA!!!!!

TA DAM!

so I already know that she will be the one crying and emotional and upset and jealous and insecure

rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:08 am

need to go to work now... geez I am even late. I was soooooo laughing hard at Leah!!!
be back soon! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum