SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:09 am

nd4reality wrote:@HEA haha about t his entrance. I see at least 5 lines laugh out loud.

Can you sleuth one question I put upthread about the jumping date?

Both tall blondes I.e. Lisa and Simone ( matching height with the jumper) do not have tattoos on their arms.

will be happy. tell me where I need to go Smiley

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:11 am

ok.. first impression is... he is going to pick a blonde girl. not sure why

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:14 am

Episode #1... the many faces of  Usher

Matty: I am a romantic but I do not believe at love at first sight
Usher: (...) Really!?!
Matty: I...... I believe at love at the first conversation... which does not have the same ring to it
Usher: (laughing)
Matty: but I think you need a deeper connection rather than only someone who is just beautiful
Usher: That is good to know.... but now you are looking for fireworks tonight?
Matty: yeah.. I am looking for fireworks. But I would not disregard that if it does not happen... I know a slow burn could happen

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 713

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 912

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 812

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 1012

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 1110

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 1212

my sc from recorded TV

I think it is major clue here.

And I am not sure but I think Usher was laughing out loud at the end. I think he could not believe what Matty said which is the opposite of the show is about. it was truly hilarious to watch Usher's face with his : who the Heck is this guy coming from????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:37 am

#1 out of the limo limo ALIX - no intro ... BUT SOFT ROMANTIC MUSIC and she is the FIRST OUT OF LIMO.. which means already top 2, if not F1 already.

Matty reaction: WOW, really great vibe, Alix has definitely set the bar high for tonight. she is pretty

Alix: he is gorgeous. i beleive there was a little bit of a spark there. I really hope he felt it that as well. I am definitely not disappointed.

VOICE OVER: AH Jesus... I am going to fall in love with this guy

My take: great complicity. he liked what he saw. Welcome kiss awkward, see you later kiss warmer. He seems interested. She seems interested but both very nicely and not OTT. Both talked about being nervous. He ends by "make yourself comfortable and I will talk to you later"... so he definitely want to know more about Alix. He followed her until she went inside the mansion

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 1312
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 1412
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 1510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 1612
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 1711
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 1811
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 1913

my sc from recorded TV

Last edited by HEA on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:23 am

#2 Tara - Nanny - Intro

My first impression that her intro looks very much like "perfect wife material": kids, 2 great BFF.......... but obstacle: kids loves her because she is a kid herself. She seems quite desperate to find somebody. she wants kids, she is the last one (of her family), make it rain comment... I do not feel it

Tara: I want to make it happen. no more drought out, I want to make it rain. You know if we go on a road trip, I want to be able to ? and nobody to shut up. (someone is asking her a question and she said yes and laugh... but i did not catch what was said).

Her PI: she has a TOP YELLOW, she was not with her cocktail black dress. so prods INCLUDED THIS PI in her intro.... #suspicious here

VOICE OVER: I want someone who is chilled and relaxed.

Matty: she looks a lot of fun. she comes out straight. it is very endearing. (meaning not impressed uh?). What a legend! She is awesome!

TBH she seemed drunk when she went out of the limo. She seemed awkward, interested to the mansion, hugged him but not really caring. I mean it was truly awkward. She did not know where her ear tattoo was, a monkey instead of a smiley. ... she looked really drunk ... see ya mate?? but Matty seemed to find her funny

MEH to me

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 2011
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 2111
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 2412
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 2510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 2311
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 2210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 2610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 2710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 2811
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 2911
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 3011

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:35 am

#3 Laura - no intro

short meet and greet.

my first impression: here to promote her jewelry. Will not stay long

Matty does not touch her, is distant to welcome. nice but no chemistry at all but at the end we have a short segment that could have been inserted as the BL does not match the words: wow, that was ! mm

Matty: I am attracted to someone who is ambitious, who is passionate.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 3110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 3210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 3310

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:48 am

#4 Coby - no intro

short greeting.

my impression: nice funny girl. no chemistry... next!

She has a tattoo on her back shoulder

Matty: funny girl, pulling balloons on the red carpet is brilliant

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 3510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 3410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 3611

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:06 am

then succession of 10 pretty girls... that are either there for drama or to look pretty

SIMONE
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 3711

ELISE
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 3811

MONICA
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 4011

LAURA ANN
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 4210

STEFF
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 4310

?
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 4410

CHARLEEN
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 4510

STACY - miss personallity
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 4610

?
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 4710

JENNIFER
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 4810

my sc from recorded TV

Last edited by HEA on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:29 am

# ? - Natalie - LET ME PRESENT YOU OUR VILLAIN CRAY CRAY OF THE SEASON....

MUSIC: weird, we know that this girl is going to start catfights, jealousy and drama.

NAtalie: my friends describe me as loud, eccentric, crazy... but I guess everyone needs a little bit of crazy right? I am still single because I did not find that person that I completely clicked with. I hope that's the reason and not because I have something fool in me. I think there are some girls in the house that will be irritated by me. don't care.

First impression: meh, drama drama drama, me me me, center of attention. So she litterary told him that she stalked him for over 6 months on IG??? She is openly bisexual (guess Matt will fall on this trap like millions of guys of being intrigued etc)

Matty: very unique. not a dull moment.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 5010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 5110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 5210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 5310
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 5410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 5610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 5810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 5711
my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:42 am

#? - Michelle - no intro but a nice police car

first impression: great but i did not see any spark

MAtty: he peed in the bush and he was 18. she is a very hot cop. I think he is intringued and she will stay a little while. maybe

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 5910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 6010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 6110
my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:48 am

#? - Belinda and her ticking machine... please meet the 2nd CRAY CRAY in the house

Has a PI with a different green top... she will stay at least 2 episodes laugh out loud

Peter: it is a littttttttttle bit awkward

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 6210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 6310
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 6410
my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:28 am

nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@nd4reality posting all SCs from Season Preview here

Season Preview SCs - Part 1 of 2

Sundy wrote:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 Img_1316

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 2 Img_1318

Scraps courtesy of tenplay

The SC questions that I have are :

1. where is that scene ? Is it in Aus and if so where ?
2. which girl has a tatoo on her arm ?

TBTH from reviewing all the SCs  I feel they have "recycled dates". There are an over abundance of the same dates at different points of the promo.
For eg I see more than 3 SCs of the girl on the boat date (Elora), More than 2 SCs of the girl with the camel in the foreground and so on.

So the editors have stretched out the entire season preview promo making it seem like there is more stuff they are giving when in actual fact they are giving away nothing by repetition.

This is JMO and ties in the point I was trying to make in the other thread that the season Promo is almost IMO useless in determining final girls.

I'm not s

HEA - can you sleuth the tall jumping blonde ? after you are done with your analysis of the arrivals please ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum