SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Laura's facial expressions are just not attractive IMO. It's like she is judging his decisions.
And my goodness Tara's dress is fugly.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:05 pm

Last edited by HEA on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:05 pm

HEA wrote:
nd4reality wrote:WTH ???? These editors !

So the scene that they gave us multiple SCs in the promo did not even make the actual show ?

So I said it before. The season promo is proving to be complete garbage. Perhaps themprods have wisended up to the sleuthing angle and want to keep the ended under wraps. So they put Scenes that mean nothing and possibly leave out stuff as well. Ugh.

If Laura crying has no bearing on the end result they cut it. Doesn't mean that she is not f1 though IMO.

this is EXACTLY my thoughts...... they cut so many important moment with matty that it is not right. those moments would make a beautiful recap love story, but since we did not see any, methinking no love story

would she be the one who decided to leave???? I did not see it coming??

because so far we have nada material that she has a 2nd date

We do have the SC with while columns in the background. Laura and Matty on the sofa with wine.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:Laura's facial expressions are just not attractive IMO. It's like she is judging his decisions.
And my goodness Tara's dress is fugly.

what does fugly means laugh out loud

laura cannot look at matty for some reasons and florence seams very upset too

so i do not know if this is something they saw???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:
HEA wrote:
nd4reality wrote:WTH ???? These editors !

So the scene that they gave us multiple SCs in the promo did not even make the actual show ?

So I said it before. The season promo is proving to be complete garbage. Perhaps themprods have wisended up to the sleuthing angle and want to keep the ended under wraps. So they put Scenes that mean nothing and possibly leave out stuff as well. Ugh.

If Laura crying has no bearing on the end result they cut it. Doesn't mean that she is not f1 though IMO.

this is EXACTLY my thoughts...... they cut so many important moment with matty that it is not right. those moments would make a beautiful recap love story, but since we did not see any, methinking no love story

would she be the one who decided to leave???? I did not see it coming??

because so far we have nada material that she has a 2nd date

We do have the SC with while columns in the background. Laura and Matty on the sofa with wine.

oooo that's right!!!!!

so she has another date then... now is it a 2nd date or a F3 or a fanstasy date???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:12 pm

Florence wrote:I do think tara is a bit of his favorite. I think he really likes her

and she does not look happy when she says that. I wonder which outfit and which REAL episode she said that.... edits put it on ep9

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 86410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 86510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 91711

my sc

Last edited by HEA on Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:41 pm

IDK which dates the SCs can be slotted into TBH. I'm confused with the preview Scs big time.

We have 1 more Tara SC on the boat.
We have 1 more Laura SC with the white columns.
WE have Elise SC dancing and hot tub.
we have Flo in the helicopter and mud pie.
Lisa has 2 more crying scenes I believe.
Do we have anything more for Cobie and Elora ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:45 pm

I'm beginning to miss knowing the order of which girls surfaced to SM a bit TBH. I need to know who the f2 are laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm beginning to miss knowing the order of which girls surfaced to SM a bit TBH. I need to know who the f2 are laugh out loud.

lollllll I miss their IG....

here is a moment captured

their body language are completely turned to each other. they look each other in the eyes. they both bite their lips because they want to share something but are too shy to do it. they touch their hand, lock their fingers not even looking at them which is another BL for I am sharing this moment and we are in sync... i mean this moment is saying a lot about intimacy and complicity... this is NOT friend zone people laugh out loud

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:59 pm

Matty VO: I am really happy to spend the day with Tara. She is just so beautiful inside and out.
Matty PI: But at the same time, she is so caring and just so lovely.

Tara: I am so happy to have another date with Matty. I did not expect it!
Tara VO: I did not know if I would have another date with matty after this.
Tara PI: at the start I was open to finding love but I did not know what the guy was going to be. VO: but once I got to know actually matty PI: there is a big chance I could find love (?)

MICHELLE: I think she feels like the front runner for some reasons
JEN: I do not see it. at all. Matty and Tara, I do not get it

note: Florence in a PI said: She is a bit of his favorite.

Tara PI: So I really need to tell matty that "I do like you" "I can see a future with us"

Matty VO: I'm having such a great time hanging out with Tara but as the day progressess, it is nice to put the joking aside and start to talk about our feelings for each other

MAtty: The first time I met you, there was a thought in my mind of : is this girl is taking this as a one big fun game. Is it just an opportunity for tara to make people laugh. Obviously she seems like a bit of a goofball. She is someone who wants to have a lot of fun.
Tara. Yeah. And I am stil a goofball and I do have a lot of fun.
Matty: Yeah
Tara: but I guess at that point of time I did not know who you were. So it was at our first date, I was like : this guy is actually amazing.

Tara VO: The thing about matty is that he can be fun but he is also so sensitive and has such a soft caring side. PI: I really like that

Matty: the 2nd date to me was a chance to see that ... that chemistry is still there.
Tara: yeah
Matty: I feel it is still there and more importantly we can build on that as well.
Tara. Yeah... yeahhh. I definitly feel the same way. I was so happy that you picked me to go on a date today. Really nice. I did not expected it

MAtty VO: The more I hang out with Tara, the more I realize there are so many layers to her personality. And then she says things that I really need to hear.

Tara: it is hard to know if you are not spending time with them but as soon as we had our date, I was like, yeah, I can certainly see myself (Matty interrupt her excited)

MAtty; Yeah and like, I was kinda like.. Tara, there were no question about that I find you extremely attractive and I think you could make any situation fun and I want to be with somebody who can make anything fun and memorable and that's exactly what you could do. And I am going to be very honest. Leading to our first date, I did not know which way that was gonna go. But from the very first moment I picked you up with the tandem bike, you had me laughing. And then it was really a surprise because the more that we talked, the more I was like "wow Tara. I really have an amazing connection with her.

Tara VO:  I think it is very important that we've got the same goals and values with your potential partner. This is really important in a relationship.

Matty: just the value you put on your family.
Tara: yeah. they mean everything to me. I feel really lucky that I do have such a solid connection with my siblings. I look at my sisters with their husbands and their kids and I would like to have that with someone and that would make me so happy!

(Matty is grinning from ear to ear and again interrupt her excited)

MAtty: ... and see that is why when you talk about your family, you talk about how much you want to have kids and start a family of your own, for me it was like ... I could not help but be really really really excited.

Tara: and that is why you are exactly like me. ...and I do feel really special and it makes me really happy.

MAtty VO: the nicest about this day, is tara expressing herself and it's really confirming how she feels toward me.

Tara: from everything I've seen from you, you seem like exactly what I want in someone.
MAtty: the more I get to know you, the more I really view you as somebody who is so beautiful inside and out. And I really mean that.

KISS .... and THE MUSIC............

Matty VO: Tara is such an amazing person. Tara has such has such an amazing personality, that kindness, that positivity and a fantastic sense of humor. PI: I really do not think tara knows how special she is.

MAtty (picking the rose): on our first date, we had a lot of fun. (Tara: we diiid). Today was no different. It is getting more serious, but we are not loosing that fun.
Tara: and you will never will. Like, put up with it to the rest of your life!

(Matty is grinning ear to ear and laughing)

KISS... AND THE MUSIC AGAIN

(Tara stop kissing, look at the rose, and Matty push her chin back to him for more kisses with a smile)

Tara PI: I feel like I am a lot more emotionally involved now with matty. It is scary that with time I like him more and more. I am more sure that he is someone I can be with.

(I believe this under was added)

Tara VO: I think I am definitely falling in love with matty. He seems to be perfect ... NOT SURE IF THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THEY ADDED FROM ANOTHER LATER EPISODE

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 87810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 87910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 88010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 88210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 88610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 89010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 89310
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 89410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 89710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 90010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 90110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 90610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 90710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 91410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 91510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 91610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 91710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 91810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 91910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 92010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 92110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 92210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 92310
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 92410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 92510

my sc from recorded TV

Last edited by HEA on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:19 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:15 am

for me it is clear that Tara is F1.

They were like telling each other when it became serious to them and remembering their first meeting and their first date..... THAT is totally 2 people who are falling in love with each other and share their mutual feelings and are on cloud 9 discovering that they are mutual.

The last PI Tara did was extremely serious. It was no longer the goofy girl. It was a mature woman explaining how her feelings evolved from a guy she did not know to a potential partner. It is the first time I saw/hear Tara being so serious.

Now... thanks to tara's watch..... what have they done between breakfast and the tent???? because on tara's watch they arrived around 3pm.......... the belly dancer left around 5:30.... then they talk a lot at sunset about their mutal feelings (with THE music when they kissed) then they went changing and make up and arrived at RC.

It was definitely a full day together. no adrenaline, just a fun date and lot of talking. typical F1 date.

Also very intersting is what michelle said: Tara think she is the front runner for some reasons......................... and Florence said: tara is kinda his favorite

THAT for me is definitely also something to keep in mind. Jen did not think so but it was out of jealousy because tara and herself are spectral different so if matty liked tara, he could not like her, so she had to deny them.

The other laughed and especially Laura........ which changed during the cocktail because she was totally miserable during the RC (I posted some SC). I really wonder what happened that prods did not want to show us. Florence was equally unhappy.

Also, everyone of course nothing the groom and bride look, walking hand in hand, on top of the bridge....... i mean extremely symbolic here!!!

So... yep. Everytime I try to think about Laura or any other girl F1.... I am back to Tara. I honestly believed and matty confirmed it during the date, that he fell in love at ep6...... so IMO laura was quite the favorite until that date, but everything changed with tara.

Also something I noticed..... the look Elora has now at the RC.......... It was a look of "We share a secret, you and I" .... "I know that you know".... etc..... Her look is no longer a look of doubt but a look of "I am confident".

So it will be interesting to have confirmed Elora as the brunette on the beach and Tara in the last 2 girls..... I do not see LAura in top 2..... but she will be an excellent bachelorette, very classy and fun. Tons of dudes who do not want to have kids before they are close to 40!!!

Last edited by HEA on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:19 am

so I wonder what hapenned from this

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 92111

to this?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 72611

to this

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 86011
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 85911
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 33 85711

my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum