SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:59 am

so I added laura's voice

still think it is tara

taraeliselauavoices par HEA

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:58 am

HEA wrote:so I added laura's voice

still think it is tara

taraeliselauavoices par HEA

mmmmm this morning I think it is Laura's voice.... cantstopl :crazed

next to tara, I think it is laura and next to laura i think it is tara. weird

sorry justlooking, i had to put you on my foe list to not read you as you are spoiled. :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:56 pm

because why not???? cantstopl hehehe

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:29 pm

so interesting BL here....
Matty is hugging her but she does not return the affection
as soon as the psychic told them that the "COMPATIBILITY AS FAR AS ATTRACTION".... her torso went away from Matty.
When Matty asked if she felt he knew her, she said no
When Matty asked what he could do do to continue to reveal herself to him... she had this torso away reaction

for me this was not a happy moment for both and no wonder they cut pretty much everything. the psychic did not say the words expected such: the stars are in your favor, I see a future with you, etc etc.... in fact the psychic searched her words carefully and said that

- yes they had physical chemistry
- no he did not know her
- it will take a long time, built on trust, for laura to open up
- MUTUAL honesty is important

I do not hear intellectual here. I do not hear future here. I hear struggle. I hear sexual compatibility but that is pretty much it.

so it will be interesting to see if Laura is F1, if they stay together. We can make all a big joke about psychic and that is fine. Most people do laugh about this although it is one of the oldest science in the world (Persians, Romans, Egyptians and Greeks had their own psychics for millennium).... BUT I am more interested here about matty and laura body language: Matty is VERY into Laura, his torso is turned to her with his arm around her versus her who is turned straight to the phychic. I feel as once the banters are away, I can see the very very guarded Laura. It is as if the banters are her protection. She flirt, she laugh, she tease, she has fun.... but as soon as it get serious, the wall is up.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 124810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 124910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 125010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 125110

compatibility par HEA

all are my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:42 pm

my question is... what have they done between psychic and the observatory since they wore the same outfit?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 125610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 125510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 125410
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:00 pm

1 sec she has her head turn, next she is not..... EDITS!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 125910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 126010

1 sec he has his arm on the sofa, next he has it on his chin...... EDITS!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 126110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 126210

MY SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:06 pm

on ep11, Elora got the trip to the secret garden which is in bach language a huge thing...

on ep12, Elora is still on her high after 4 days and try to kiss him but he refused........ maybe they were in sight of the other girls, maybe not. she made sure to not wear lipstick though.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 124610

however, during the after group date, when 3 other girls were waiting their turn to have a chat, matty did not hesitate to kiss tara

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 94911

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:22 pm

correct me if I am wrong but so far only TARA, ELORA and ELISE got this background for some of their PI

that is for me the top 3 clues

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 116010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 114512
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 112912

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Everyone noticed that they did not show the last 2 heart on his butt which was tara and laura.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 126310

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 126410

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 126510

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:18 pm

so i thought she was the one doing the kid hands... but i think it is him

she is the only he does that so far. He is very at ease with her being a kiddo.

darn it... i have no idea who is F1.

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:33 pm

so I had to make a GIF here. i found it hilarious

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:22 pm

Matty: "I do not want to make the group smaller but Tara, do you have a second?"

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 126810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 126710

I am not sure why Florence is extending her hand. is it to say "5 times"? Cobie is not impressed

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 127510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 127410

When he said "Tara"

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 126911
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 127011

Laura: How is everyone? what did I miss?  (came back from PI?)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 127810

Lisa: He took just Tara for a chat
Laura: Oh so he came straight to take Tara

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 127910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 128210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 44 128310

For me all of this means that it is not the first time he took tara away and it became obvious to the girl that she was a favorite as mentioned by Florence before.

The prods wanted reaction and made sure to have the sofa, full view from the girls.

so why did they pick Tara. Why not Laura? Unless they wanted to stir jealousy from Laura as being loud and easy to express her feelings? I believe at this point, the prods on set know their girls. They know who gossip, who are bitter, etc etc ... I think Laura was an easy target. It was very convenient IMO that matty asked Tara straight away, not even little chit chat while Laura was away. I am thinking that it was prods who orchestrated the timing.

all my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum