SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:43 pm

episode 1 - PI with pink flowers

Alix 2
cobie 1
Jen 8
Tara 4
Akoulina 2
Florence 2
Michele 1

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 69610
my sc

with this background with mixed cut flowers

Natalie 3
Liz 1
Jen 1
Stephanie 1
Lisa 3

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 69710
my SC

with this backgroud with purple flowers

Jen 1
Leah 5
Laura 2

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 70310
my SC

Last edited by HEA on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:24 pm

well I think sleuted TARA  in the hot tub !!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 1710264613  

Hair look more blondish but it could be the lights and she does have some blondish highlight on top of her darker hair

But I do not discount it is Elise because of the hair or maybe Lisa ?

In fact I dunno..................... stupid hissyfit :crazed

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 70610

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 70510

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 24613

my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:14 pm

and I think I sleuted the girl on the thailand beach/boat, and I think it is also TARA BUT could be Laura although she would have darker hair if they were wet (I have quite the same as she has). I think Laura is taller and slimmer. Elora would have darker hair and longer and Florence would be more blondish but I think the closest would be her. The girl seams to talk with her hands which is typical Tara IMO...

what do you guys think?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 71510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 51610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 71410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 51710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 71310

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:35 pm

interesting zoom on episode 1... and kept at the cutting room

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 70910

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:52 pm

same here. but what is interesting is the fading from laura to tara. if we look at the teaser the only other time they did it was with florence to laura on the bench.

the fadind is also interesting imo

florence to laura to tara... in this order with the words: and true love finally prevails

no elora

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 67711
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 67911

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 52110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 51910

Last edited by HEA on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:56 pm

do you think it is Michelle who decided to quit at the RC?
I see painting on her hand and this can be Alix's work.
For me Michelle was like the mommy of the house, always ready to cuddle
lisa seems to have the same top no? hair looks similar to me
Do you think she is leaving or she said goodbye to one of her BFF?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 71910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 72010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 67412

my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:14 am

so I slowed down the sneak peek to the max and made a couple of SC...

it seems that Jen came after Elise and called her names. So I am wondering if Elise had a SD and went after Matty at the RC... same as Cobie?

It is funny how an ordinary woman can become really pretty with make up. I mean it is day and night to me with Elise.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 72110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 72210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 72310

my SC

also... it seems that this is another Rc but both pics the same RC. Florence is making a face and Jen is crying river and next to Jen, I do see the same Laura top.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 72410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 72710

my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:59 am

I think this Arabella is a catamaran and looks pretty much like this one.
I spend all the evening yesterday trying to find this arabella... but no luck
I am not good at finding stuff and location. if i do it is pure luck

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 Lagoon10
source

Arabella yacht ... which I wonder if it is where Tara and Matty are. Background does not look Thailandish but the height of the coast/hills about the right size on all pics.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 73610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 Image813
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 73110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 67912

However it also could be the small boat as she is seen immediately after it

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 73212

all my sc from recorded tv

Last edited by HEA on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:25 am

VO... I only hear Laura and Tara truly...

Tara: I want you at the end of this
Tara: I see myself falling in love with you
Laura: I am falling in love with you
Tara (?): I am in love with you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:20 am

I am REALLY wondering the timeline here....

he asked Laura first right?
so how is it possible that once he arrive with her for their chat. The girls who were on another location, all of a sudden appear behind them, already there chatting?????  

a beam me up cutting room??? Oh and that was quite funny that all of a sudden, when elora left, he realized he was all alone and Laura and the girls left!!!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 69810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 69910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 70010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 70110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 70210

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:41 pm

Do we know for sure that the blue umbrella is Thailand ?Quite a sucky beach imo. Surely thailand had better ??? Probably because of the flag on the brown boat with I think I see in the background.

The girl has lighter hair than Matty so its not Elora. But not blond enough to be Tara or Flo IMO. She seems to have heavy thighs so be on the look out for that body shape. LOL

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:Do we know for sure that the blue umbrella is Thailand ?Quite a sucky beach imo. Surely thailand had better ???  Probably because of the flag on the brown boat with I think I see in the background.

The girl has lighter hair than Matty so its not Elora. But not blond enough to be Tara or Flo IMO. She seems to have heavy thighs so be on the look out for that body shape. LOL

yes. I sleuthed the thailand flag HERE on the wood boat and we can see the same wood boat floating.
however you can also see 2 red kayak so they probably explored around and ended there for a picnic

Tara is not blond imo. she has highlights of blond but her base is darker... with water, hair also go darker. We can see Tara top is light brunette and her blondish are at her ends. I think tara is not thin and the girl on the beach does not look like tall either like Laura. Hair are not blond so it cannot be elise or florence and not as dark as elora... the only logical left is for me Tara... unless we count Cobie?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 Img_1322
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum