SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:53 am

HEA wrote:correct me if I am wrong but so far only TARA, ELORA and ELISE got this background for some of their PI

that is for me the top 3 clues

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 116010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 114512
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 112912

my sc

Do you mean Tara, Elise and Laura? I don't see Elora.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:58 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:correct me if I am wrong but so far only TARA, ELORA LAURA and ELISE got this background for some of their PI

that is for me the top 3 clues

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 116010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 114512
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 112912

my sc

Do you mean Tara, Elise and Laura? I don't see Elora.

yes. mistake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:08 pm

@HEA Just replying to some of your points on the previous posts.

I mentioned it while I was watching the episode when Laura and Matty were on their date that so much of it was cut out. Much of it didn't make sense to me because of how much they edited out. We went from them leaving the mansion in the limo...saw a bit of the ride and some catching up...and next we are at the psychic. That was also spliced and diced and then we're at the observatory. There they are distracted again by the presence of another person on their date and then we se a bit of their time after. It was really odd and left me totally unsatisfied and kind of confused. I know they can't show the whole day, but so much of it was missing that it was odd, particularly when compared with how they showed the date with Florence which flowed much more smoothly. 

As for what the psychic said, I suspect she was told what to say in order to get the maximum drama. Say something that will throw Laura off so that she withdraws and that in turn gets Matty's insecurities going. Tptb know exactly how to push these peoples buttons. 

Similarly with who Matty pulls away when. All that stuff is highly orchestrated by production. They want drama, jealousy, insecurities, etc coming out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:03 pm

so next episode it is either cobie with her 2nd date or elise with a 2nd date ...  or both?

we still have ELISE in her dot dress with a non thai-ish background so for me it is a 2nd date.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 130010

but episode before HTD... refresh my mind, we always have 2 SD and a 3-1 right? but they are 6 girls so it would be a 4-1? Cannot be a 2-1 at this stage.

so 2 girls eliminated.... no brain to think it is cobie and elora. They showed us way too much cobie and she got this secret garden rose that meant only to confuse us (not really but nice try)..... elora got also her coming soon exit announcement when he refused to kiss her last episode... so for me COBIE and ELORA will go episode 13. Prods also inserted 2 insecure Elora PI. Both taped at different moment in the season. I think Elora was insecure many times, but they erased that fact for the script to make her look secure and a finalist.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 124710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 125710

since this season is all about drama drama drama on each episode... i really go for a dramatic exit... the logical would be during a 1-1.... then they remain 5 at the RC for him to feel cruxified to pick the right 4th girl and we have him in his fancy tuxido saying: I did not see it coming... but when it is only a staged moment before the rose ceremony. ALL the lead have this FAKE drama segment

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 130210

now. we have the HTD teaser only at the end of ep13? as well as the finale? geeezzz that sucks.

FLORENCE: bridge waiting and kiss
ELISE:
TARA:
LAURA:

Since they showed us florence with her very conservative outfit, I believe she goes F4

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 129910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 130110

then we have the PI I noticed. Only Tara, Elise and Laura.

I studied their facial expression and the 2 girls sad and not themselves are TARA and ELISE.

Tara in the same PI looks very very calm and definitely her joker self at all. I think she taped this after the finale, either on site or at her return.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 129710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 129610

Elise, I capture a sad face at the end of her segment. I also think she taped this after the finale

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 126610

laura, on the other hand seems to glow. She bites her lips like she did with matty. It looks to me like she is acting like she has her tongue inside her cheek.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 109213

So for me the BL says Laura is F1. .... and TRUE LOVE FINALLY PREVAILS along with TRUE LOVE was about her (even if I thought it was another scenario).

At this point the brunette on the beach is a moot point.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 129810

so for me it is (per order of departure): cobie, elora, florence, elise, Tara, Laura.

..... mmmm at this point I think I did as much as I could regarding the sleuthing without spoilers. I will jump to the dark side right after episode 13.

IMO, the next bachelorette is Tara. No way, the public did not like her. I think she will be heartbroken a la matty at the end of this.

However, I have to say that Matty was a HUGE deception. I liked him during Georgia season. I thought he was different and genuine. But his season? I think he is repeating the same lines. He has the same poker face with all the girls. He came alive with tara and laura but his language is more about me me me.

I also found the cutting room doing a very very bad job. They murdered what could have been a fun season following the top 4 stories. They concentrated on drama was purely rating and boring. I got a complete overdose of Leah and Jen. I am really not impressed and this is an understatement. We lost a lot of time watching nothing. waist of time.

I Think tara is like so many F2 before her. She reminds me of Dani (Art season) and also Trish (Tim canada season) and also this F2 on Sean US season..... they are all funny and sweet and great.... but they always pick the same stereotype F1.

I could not careless about Laura to be honest. In my opinion, their personalities are not a good match. I think Laura is way too opinionated and they both have this "my way or no way" aura that does not bode well in a couple. I believe real life will not be nice. ... Now they can also be a happy couple on cloud 9. But I have a hard time to believe it.

I wonder if Matty will propose like Blake or if he won't like Tim. I think he won't but considering the major Laura's insecurities... he may. A proposal can always be broken, we saw that time and time again.

The only good ending at this point for me would be if he picked nobody. But since prods added "It is the fairytale endind I always wanted" and the "I am in love with you"..... then little chances this happened.

anyways... I am now tired of this season and wish to move on to the next. I also want to know asap if Tara is next bachelorette but they will wait I guess the popular opinion and we will have to wait beginning of 2018? Not sure when the previous aussie seasons were announced?

Next non spoilers season is Sophie Monk... That will be an interesting season. She is 37 and quite a sexy character. So I will FINALLY see mature men on my screen??? Only for that I am already thrilled!!!  cantstopl

I may post few SC for ep13, but I think I am pretty done here at the end of it  handwave

ALL are my SC

Last edited by HEA on Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:09 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA Just replying to some of your points on the previous posts.

I mentioned it while I was watching the episode when Laura and Matty were on their date that so much of it was cut out. Much of it didn't make sense to me because of how much they edited out. We went from them leaving the mansion in the limo...saw a bit of the ride and some catching up...and next we are at the psychic. That was also spliced and diced and then we're at the observatory. There they are distracted again by the presence of another person on their date and then we se a bit of their time after. It was really odd and left me totally unsatisfied and kind of confused. I know they can't show the whole day, but so much of it was missing that it was odd, particularly when compared with how they showed the date with Florence which flowed much more smoothly. 

As for what the psychic said, I suspect she was told what to say in order to get the maximum drama. Say something that will throw Laura off so that she withdraws and that in turn gets Matty's insecurities going. Tptb know exactly how to push these peoples buttons. 

Similarly with who Matty pulls away when. All that stuff is highly orchestrated by production. They want drama, jealousy, insecurities, etc coming out.

I agree 100%

I do see now the way they played with Tara and Laura... and to a certain extend Elise and Elora.
I would not be surprised to hear that the prods suggested Elora to be herself and impulsive (kiss at RC)
I think Elise was more cautious but matty was romantic so she could have been caught in the moment
Tara was their perfect pawn as well as Laura. Both easy to read and manipulate.

:sourgrapes: this season was not as fun as I thought it would be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:11 pm

@HEA  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 3806527698   I never thought this season would be particularly fun. I always thought Matty was stiff and my least favourite of Georgia's top 6. Not that I disliked him or anything. I just found him boring and a tad self obsessed. Blah. Like oatmeal.

What episode are we up to? Are you staying for the HT's? If you are leaving before then, then there is not much point me staying here either.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 3806527698   I never thought this season would be particularly fun. I always thought Matty was stiff and my least favourite of Georgia's top 6. Not that I disliked him or anything. I just found him boring and a tad self obsessed. Blah. Like oatmeal.

What episode are we up to? Are you staying for the HT's? If you are leaving before then, then there is not much point me staying here either.

I will leave at the end of episode 13. I do not think we have much sleuthing to do to be honest but I am thinking if I could handle to stay that far... why not up to right before hometowns..

I thought I would wait after hometown but I do not see the point anymore. If everyone want to leave now, I will go with the flow. At this point I think everyone here think the same that laura is F1

if no answer, then I'll wait until end of episode 13 just to have the experience to sleuth without spoilers and keep that in mind for next seasons.

bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:56 pm

How many of us are left here? 

Who wants to wait till HTs or go now?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:02 pm

@Sprite yeah... plus we can avoid you to wake up early for the recap of ep13  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 1377737533

I have to say that I am very curious about SM. I want to know if the winner was spoiled months ago, if the medias spoiled it and I want to see the Instagram too. I am sure the ladies here did find the clues ages ago as usual  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 45 2498057887

whatever everyone decide. i am good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:40 pm

@Sprite well nobody answered so I guess we can go to the dark side if we want.

let me know Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:01 pm

@HEA Do you want to go before the next episode?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Sprite wrote:@HEA Do you want to go before the next episode?

you?
i do not mind to wait ep13 and go after that
but i do not mind if you want to go now too ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum