SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:Do we know for sure that the blue umbrella is Thailand ?Quite a sucky beach imo. Surely thailand had better ???  Probably because of the flag on the brown boat with I think I see in the background.

The girl has lighter hair than Matty so its not Elora. But not blond enough to be Tara or Flo IMO. She seems to have heavy thighs so be on the look out for that body shape. LOL

You are right... it is a s**y beach..... no affraid

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:32 pm

well duh me... i edited all the boats post

Sydney

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 73811

Elora catamaran

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 73711

Laura

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 36413
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 36313

Small sailboat (Tara date?)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 73211

Luxury catamaran

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 73611

Thailand (brunette)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 25113
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 51612
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 51711

all my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:44 am

HEA wrote:and I think I sleuted the girl on the thailand beach/boat, and I think it is also TARA BUT could be Laura although she would have darker hair if they were wet (I have quite the same as she has). I think Laura is taller and slimmer. Elora would have darker hair and longer and Florence would be more blondish but I think the closest would be her. The girl seams to talk with her hands which is typical Tara IMO...

what do you guys think?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 71510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 51610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 71410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 51710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 71310
my sc

so I am today wondering if the brunette is not Florence after all...

they both have the darker base top... they both have the same bottom shape, they both are not very tall... I know they look more like dark blond both, but wet hair make them darker and on pic, the brunette is definitely lighter but not blonde. Laura and Elora, even cobie would be too dark and elise or even lisa too blonde

so could be Tara or Florence... But I still think it is Tara, not sure why.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 74410
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:03 am

sorry... i am not going to be nice here but she looks have baboon azzz instead of lips.... affraid

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 74510
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:47 am

Do we have SCs of the girls (Brunette girls) in swim suits ?

This girl has very heavy set thighs. is Tara a tad chubby ?

Also do we think that only 2 girls make it to thailand ? or 3 ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:32 pm

yes. I think Tara is a tad chubby (go see when she welcome matty with the tandem bicycle). i will sc some SC.

i think only 2.

i think the camel is the F3 in Australia. Camel treks are very popular in central or northern australia. not so much in Thailand imo

http://www.outback-australia-travel-secrets.com/camels-australia.html

While Broome in Western Australia is the most popular place for camel rides, a trip to the Northern Territory is a must. Treks through the Northern Territory are literally off the beaten path, as there really is no path to follow. Camel treks provide the opportunity to reach some of the most remote regions of the outback for bushwalks or just to take in the sights. Some treks will even extend as far as the Queensland border, taking animals and people through rivers, lake systems and sprawling desert plains.
http://www.canadiantraveller.com/The_Best_Places_to_Go_Camel-Riding

because of the green foliage behind Matty and Tara, i think they will go northern or Queensland border.

Last edited by HEA on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:29 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Please do NOT post in these threads which are NO SPOILER Matty threads if you are spoiled (meaning you have read or posted in threads that have the words "spoilers" in the title heading).  

The unspoiled have spent considerable time trying to sleuth unspoiled. Please be mindful of this. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:14 pm

@nd4reality in fact a tad chubby is a bit exaggerated imo.... she is not a broom that's for sure but she is not chubby. I would say she is a woman with nice curves  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 2498057887  But yes, her thights are definitely a bit bigger and match the brunette imo

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 71511
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 750_10
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 74910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 74710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 24 74810

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Yes she has nice curves. Sorry to call her chubby but in comparison to the other girls she is MO. Smiley

So the Toss up is between Tara and the elusive Elise. The other brunettes have slimmer thighs IMO. Of which because Of ST the likely hood to reach f2 is Tara.

As I said earlier, I will be pissed if one of the F2 turns out to be Elise. Why would she be that hidden. I think I "know" Tara. They have allowed me to via edit. I can barely even recocnise Elise. Am I alone in thinking this ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:Yes she has nice curves. Sorry to call her chubby but in comparison to the other girls she is MO. Smiley

So the Toss up is between Tara and the elusive Elise. The other brunettes have slimmer thighs IMO. Of which because Of ST the likely hood to reach f2 is Tara.

As I said earlier, I will be pissed if one of the F2 turns out to be Elise. Why would she be that hidden. I think I "know" Tara. They have allowed me to via edit. I can barely even recocnise  Elise. Am I alone in thinking this ?

I know!!!!

no prob about the chubby laugh out loud ... it is difficult to describe so i get it  bestbud!

For me elise with no make up and elise with make up are 2 different person!!! Plus before her fishing, I had no idea who she was. But I really doubt she ends top 4.... The prods did not make any effort for us to know her during the PI much, enough to give us a clue that she may have a SD

that is the same with Sharlene and Alix... I wonder if they will have a SD since we saw them quite a lot during the PI?? But I doubt it since we have absolutely zero material in the teaser.

In the teaser, we see elise in the back, we do not see her face (lemonade, slow dancing... and I think hot tub). so what, she got one date, got cosy with matty but I think this will stay at that.

The 2 girls I see physicial chemistry, like very hot chemistry, are Florence and Elora. The more intellectual/emotional are tara and laura.

everyone.... what do you think of this timeline???

Ep 7: 1-1 + Intruder.... I think it is Elise SD (Michelle or Stephanie or one of the villain departure since their time is up at this point)
Ep8: 1-1 + 2nd 1-1 + GD... i think Lisa will get one of the SD .... (Leah departure?)
EP9: 1-1: ?? maybe another 2-1?? I also expect a girl leaving during GD for drama effect (Jen?)
Ep10: 2nd 1-1 (Tara) * ... small sailboat?
Ep11: 2nd 1-1 (Elora) * .... no material
Ep12: 2nd 1-1 (Laura) * .... no material
Ep13: 2nd 1-1 (Florence) * .... potery/helico ??
Ep14: HOMETOWN (Elora (kiss at door), Florence (bridge waiting), + Tara (since she gets a camel F3 date) + ?
Ep15: F3 ... Tara (Camel), Elora (lake swan)  + ???
Ep16 THAILAND: F2.... Tara (brunette??) + and Arabella Katamaran with ????

* in no particular order, could be one or the other girl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:07 pm

Elora : we have SCs if them ina. Lake and then kissing ( lace too).

Imo those are from the same date. She has her hair wet in the kissing pic. So same date IMO. Is that an FD or her second 1on1 ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:Elora : we have SCs if them ina. Lake and then kissing ( lace too).

Imo those are from the same date. She has her hair wet in the kissing pic. So same date IMO. Is that an FD or her second 1on1  ?

i was more thinking HTD with the lace long sleeves... but the hot kiss in the lake looks very much F3 or F2 to me no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum