SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Deez Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:39 pm

Does anyone know the true filming order of the fantasy dates? Were they actually filmed Eric, then Peter then Bryan? Or are they showing it in that order for added drama / storyline?

Deez

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:06 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Rachel's blog on "Men Tell All," and the finale.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-men-tell-all/

thanks for sharing bestbud!

i found her blog very tame.... just like MTA. Nothing hapened except a resume of the dramas. big freaking nothing
this MTA should be renamed: how to be on TV and regress in kindergarten.....

none of the bloopers made me really laugh (not as much as the viking GD ever did)

and we had no teasers but again a resume of each guy path and a resume of last episode... so 3 hours next week: 2h of peter drama, 30min eric F3 and exit, and 30min of happy ending...... Redfacemad :headbanging I am SO SO SOOOOOOOO over Peter at this moment. no no no

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:12 pm

whit90 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Rachel is flying or is already in Toronto according to her IG story.
Everyone knows why?
I thought that they would be doing the People mag. on Friday.

IIRC, both Kaitlyn and JoJo were in Toronto in the past with Smartfood Popcorn. I'm not sure if it's a contract of some sort they have with the Bachelorettes, but I seem to recall their visits were well after the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:35 am

Chris Harrison's latest IG post: https://instagram.com/p/BXQ4t52lMTc/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:09 am

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 3 Captur69
source

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 3 Captur70
source

by the way... the pic and comments are down.....

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 3 Captur71
source

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 3 Captur72
source

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:06 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, who listened to the Ashley I podcast with Dean?  Did Dean really say he borrowed clothes from both Peter and Bryan?  More from Peter than Bryan, but some from both?  If so, his shade towards Bryan of late is really tacky, IMO.  

JMO
@Ladybug82 yep, he said he borrowed clothes from Peter and "funny enough", Bryan. The quoted are his words. He mentioned borrowing from anyone willing/able, but name dropped those two. Rolling Eyes
and yes, I agree, this new information makes the shade/unfollowing tacky af IMO. So he had no real problems with the guy in the house, a guy who was nice enough to lend him clothes, and he now badmouths and unfollows him due to some middle school like worship/allegiance to Peter? Colour me super confused and unimpressed with this bizarre behaviour.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:57 am

I just hope I don't see neither one of those little teenage girls on my screen next season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:30 am

JMO Dean is starting to remind me of Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman.
Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 3 Captur69
Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 3 Joker
source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:41 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, who listened to the Ashley I podcast with Dean?  Did Dean really say he borrowed clothes from both Peter and Bryan?  More from Peter than Bryan, but some from both?  If so, his shade towards Bryan of late is really tacky, IMO.  

JMO
@Ladybug82 yep, he said he borrowed clothes from Peter and "funny enough", Bryan. The quoted are his words. He mentioned borrowing from anyone willing/able, but name dropped those two. Rolling Eyes
and yes, I agree, this new information makes the shade/unfollowing tacky af IMO. So he had no real problems with the guy in the house, a guy who was nice enough to lend him clothes, and he now badmouths and unfollows him due to some middle school like worship/allegiance to Peter? Colour me super confused and unimpressed with this bizarre behaviour.

word I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just hope I don't see neither one of those little teenage girls on my screen next season.

Unfortunately, I do think it's going to be one of them esp. after reading that Pete-troll is going to give a razzie-worthy performance IMO collapsing on the floor after Rachel breaks up with him. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes His Bachelor audition.. so to speak IMO.

Whatever he does, this is what I am going to see:  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

Source

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:26 pm

Exactly. Melt down hissy fit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo