SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:54 pm

I think (IMO), Peter started disliking Bryan, when Bryan started winning the 'competition'... because this WAS a
competition in Peter's mind.  

again, jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by everglow Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:20 pm

I think Peter was maintaining a civil front in group settings but has been harboring dislike for Bryan for a while. I think it started in episode 3, but the release of the deleted chess scene from week 5 where he talks ill of Bryan with Dean while Bryan is off on his first date with Rachel is when it first comes to viewers' knowledge. JMO  

Post from Rachel on twitter and IG Smiley:
Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 2 20479398_146835849229225_405496615558709248_n
therachlindsay "Jerome" and I have one of our first public appearances at @MoheganSun in CT on August 9th  Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 2 1f609 ! We can't wait to see y'all! Check out the link in my bio for more info! •

#WhoIsJerome #TheBachelorette #BachelorNation #SoExcited
Source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:28 pm

@Ilovepeter those are questions I want to know too!
Hopefully some experienced sleuthers will give us answers.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:05 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:@makeover It looks like Natalie and Rachel are very good friends according to that IG. Maybe if she's conversing with Bryan so easily, it'll seem like a clue? I dunno really.

@sdmom I saw talent resources on Bryan's IG yesterday. I even asked on this board if they maybe had a reality show planned since that MattyK guy said big things were coming. Bryan probably took it down because it too was a big clue.

Snipped

My guess is the "time spent in little Spanish village" refers too much of him and Rachel post-FRC alone time?

Have we figured out who's whose handlers yet?
In the pad6, who's f1's handler?
Oh good thought! Does a producer hang out with the couple post-FRC rather than a handler? What happens to the F3, F2 rejectees? Do they get sent home right away or do they have to hang around in Spain with handlers?  For how long? Do they have to stay there while the happy couple spends a few extra days there?

Sorry lots of questions!

Its changed over the years but in recent years the F3 is home first and the R2 leaves with the crew right after filming is done, sometimes the F3 leaves at that time and sometimes slightly prior. Its just the F2 and a couple handlers I believe that stick around with the F1 couple. CMIIW

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:14 pm

I'm confused. The poster above says Rachel's surprise fiancee. Why would Bryan be a surprise fiancee? The surprise for me would be Peter and maybe Eric, but not Bryan.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Just Looking wrote:I'm confused.  The poster above says Rachel's surprise fiancee.  Why would Bryan be a surprise fiancee?   The surprise for me would be Peter and maybe Eric, but not Bryan.  

it will be a surprise for many and they say things like that in many of these post FRC events Surprise, Mystery, etc. Its a surprise because no one knows the F1 officially at this point. IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:40 pm

mmmm I said it before but I will repeat myself but I think they are moving either in Boston or in NYC.... lot of sport teams there

that would fit with the NYC entertainment manager.........

I have this buzzing feeling......

first apparence and they are around there... although I know GMA is part of their media tour. who would care if bryan was searching a house there.....

note.... one day I think it is TX, another NYC. I do not think they will stay in CA permanently. Today I think it is NYC laugh out loud

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 2 Captur68
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:05 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I'm confused.  The poster above says Rachel's surprise fiancee.  Why would Bryan be a surprise fiancee?   The surprise for me would be Peter and maybe Eric, but not Bryan.  

it will be a surprise for many and they say things like that in many of these post FRC events Surprise, Mystery, etc.  Its a surprise because no one knows the F1 officially at this point.  IMO.

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Rachel's blog on "Men Tell All," and the finale.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-men-tell-all/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:03 pm

Rachel is flying or is already in Toronto according to her IG story.
Everyone knows why?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:40 pm

Peter shared a sneak peek of his J.Toor suit on IG Story presumably for ATFR IMO. Yet another clue for him being F2 since the F1 is styled by Cary and is usually in a Hugo Boss Suit. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:54 pm

sdmom wrote:Rachel is flying or is already in Toronto according to her IG story.
Everyone knows why?
I thought that they would be doing the People mag. on Friday.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo