SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Nillay Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:59 pm

I am low key annoyed ....no wait i am highkey annoyed at the bachelorette Abc twitter account rn. They are rubbing Peter in our faces all the time while on the other hand they are making matters worse for Bryan. 

They posted a video collage for both Peter and Bryan

Bryan's video is cute and all. But they show Rachel saying such basic things about him. Eg. How handsome he is, how good it feels when she is with him, how attracted she is to him. She said so many other things like .. how nobody treats her like Bryan does, how she's never had this before and how strongly she feels for him. They left all of that out and only showed her saying things that make it seem like she's not  In love

Then we have Peter's video. I mean you can imagine what they showed in his ghuh.
They have the romantic music and all, they show her saying that "he made her believe this could work", that she definitely sees herself with someone like him, That their connection is so strong etc. the other half of the video consists of him gushing about how amazing Rachel is for him but ......that he needs more time La Di Dah

They are basically feuling the "Bryan wins by default " situation. If Rachel chose Bryan they are making her look bad as well. Of course everyone is eating it all up azz I expected they would. 
Peter's  video make Him seem like the perfect guy for Rachel
While Bryan's video make him seem like a one night stand ...i'm beyond annoyed 
All JMO

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:03 pm

bleuberry wrote:@coolangel IA. I mean TPTB literally kickstarted Rachel's season AT Nick's ATFR. It can't get any worse than that laugh out loud.

laugh out loud laugh out loud I still think Bryan-Rachel's will be worse in terms of CH's questioning coz Nick's F2 wasn't a potential lead and Rachel had already been announced. This time, ATFR will have Eric and Peter, one of whom is already a fan favorite and getting PEOPLE articles about having the most 'brutal' breakup ever and being super heartbroken. IMO TPTB are going to milk it to prop him even more at the expense of Bryan and Rachel at ATFR.

@Murakamee, IMO TPTB don't care about Rachel any more than they cared about Nick. If they did, they wouldn't have cast a racist on the show and made her entire season the Peter show. They can yell from the rooftops that it is a historic season but their actions show how little any of this meant to them IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:15 pm

Nillay wrote:I am low key annoyed ....no wait i am highkey annoyed at the bachelorette Abc twitter account rn. They are rubbing Peter in our faces all the time while on the other hand they are making matters worse for Bryan. 

They posted a video collage for both Peter and Bryan

Bryan's video is cute and all. But they show Rachel saying such basic things about him. Eg. How handsome he is, how good it feels when she is with him, how attracted she is to him. She said so many other things like .. how nobody treats her like Bryan does, how she's never had this before and how strongly she feels for him. They left all of that out and only showed her saying things that make it seem like she's not  In love

Then we have Peter's video. I mean you can imagine what they showed in his ghuh.
They have the romantic music and all, they show her saying that "he made her believe this could work", that she definitely sees herself with someone like him, That their connection is so strong etc. the other half of the video consists of him gushing about how amazing Rachel is for him but ......that he needs more time La Di Dah

They are basically feuling the "Bryan wins by default " situation. If Rachel chose Bryan they are making her look bad as well. Of course everyone is eating it all up azz I expected they would. 
Peter's  video make Him seem like the perfect guy for Rachel
While Bryan's video make him seem like a one night stand ...i'm beyond annoyed 
All JMO

Ugh, I know. I was so looking forward to August 7th to finally, FINALLY have Pachel truthers admit that they were wrong, but because of the edit, they're just going to become even more smug because the show is making it seem like Rachel is truly in love with Peter and is just going with Bryan because she's desperate for a ring. Count me in as being high-key annoyed with this season too.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:16 pm

At the end of the day, it will be okay. The show can only control the couple's narrative until AFTR. After that, the couple can take back control of the narrative and make it work for them as long as they are committed to each other and doesn't let the franchise exploit them further.

Anyway, Rachel has said many times in interviews, her truth is her truth, no matter how much spin went into the final edit of the show.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:20 pm

makeover wrote:At the end of the day, it will be okay. The show can only control the couple's narrative until AFTR. After that, the couple can take back control of the narrative and make it work for them as long as they are committed to each other and doesn't let the franchise exploit them further.

Anyway, Rachel has said many times in interviews, her truth is her truth, no matter how much spin went into the final edit of the show.

Exactly! This! :yes: I hope Rachel/Bryan follow in Jojo/Jordan and Nick/Vanessa's footsteps and leave the franchise in the past. They got each other out of it and IMO a good life is the best revenge. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:22 pm

Yes, the Bachelorette twitter account is pro Peter and anti Bryan. Video clips about Bryan are mainly negative while Peter's are so OT flattering. Its all about Peter on this account---yes its annoying!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:23 pm

My great hope for the ATFR is that Rachel has shown she will speak her mind and stand up for herself and Bryan against edited BS. Sooooo if CH pushes the phony edited storyline to much in his questioning, I can totally see Rachel clapping back. More power to her if she does. The racist storyline BS and Peter glorification at Rachel's and Bryan's expense is crap IMO. I am hoping Big Rach shows up ready to Play. Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 21 1f4aa  Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 21 1f44a

Fortunately away from the show IRL Rachel and Bryan are extremely happy. So no matter what she found her reciprocal Love with Bryan on her Ette journey. That makes all the BS worth while. IMO. Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 21 1f49e

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:34 pm

Big Rach won't just let anyone dim her glow. It appears that there's no off switch for her smile these days. JMO. Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 21 1f60a
Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 21 20634162_281299178943700_8724196734256807936_n
bachelorinsider He put a ring on it! It's not just @TheRachLindsay's fiancé we're excited about! We're ready to see that @neillanejewelry bling! #TheBachelorette #ATFR
Source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:34 pm

makeover wrote:At the end of the day, it will be okay. The show can only control the couple's narrative until AFTR. After that, the couple can take back control of the narrative and make it work for them as long as they are committed to each other and doesn't let the franchise exploit them further.

Isn't this true for all involved. The truth always comes out. Gloria Steinem has a saying, "the truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off". The truth of all of this will show itself after the season ends. It inevitably does...for good, bad or indifferent.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:36 pm

Des and Chris have made it and have a beautiful son. If a couple can survive that they can survive anything. Perhaps a brutal AFTR is the icing on the cake to leave TPTB in the rear view mirror? JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:43 pm

everglow wrote:Big Rach won't just let anyone dim her glow. It appears that there's no off switch for her smile these days. JMO. Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 21 1f60a
Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 21 20634162_281299178943700_8724196734256807936_n
bachelorinsider He put a ring on it! It's not just @TheRachLindsay's fiancé we're excited about! We're ready to see that @neillanejewelry bling! #TheBachelorette #ATFR
Source

True, true. A totally loved-up and ridiculously happy Rachel is the only thing I'm really looking forward to seeing on Monday. She's going to be so annoying about how in love she is and how she and Bryan have the greatest love story in the history of the universe and I kind of can't wait.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:00 pm

Seabear wrote:@TheWrongReasons I took the DLo interview with AshI the same way you did. I think DLo's choice of descriptor for Bryan was rude/unsupportive toward Rachel/Bryan and I don't think Rachel will be happy with DLo if she watches that interview. The giggling and talking about the old show did not help either. There are a zillion positive descriptors she could have chosen instead. Very lame. IMO.

snipped
Aria wrote:
coolangel wrote:IMO The squad are fair-weather friends. IMO Rachel's time in the spotlight is about to come to an end and Dean/Peter's time is just beginning. So IMO it's no surprise that DLo uses all positive association words for Peter and Dean and low key shades Bryan.

I personally think only Astrid and Whitney are really loyal to Rachel as friends. I expect the rest of the squad to latch on to Peter/Dean eventually to get more visibility in the media and continue their 15 mins.

All JMO

Alexis and Jasmine have surprisingly been really loyal too from what I've seen. They've both even thrown shade at Peter, with Jasmine's IG story basically saying "what other motivations does he have if he's not on the Bachelorette to get married" and Alexis straight up saying she's annoyed with him being wishy-washy and unfair to Rachel and wants him to go home. Pretty strong words as Peter's time in the spotlight is just beginning and the Bachelors usually tend to last much longer there than the Bachelorettes, since the show will often given them DWTS and/or other shows. I've never gotten the sense Danielle L and Rachel were good friends anyways - she wasn't even part of the original squad and it seemed like they all just accepted her as Jasmine was let in. I hope Rachel becomes more selective with continuing some of these friendships. I've had friends/family members whose SOs I didn't like, but I don't publicly sh*t-talk them. IMO.
@Seabear and @Aria - I like DLo, but I agree with you guys re. the quoted/bolded. I try to criticize/call out those I like if they do/say something I don't like laugh out loud

With this particular comment, I didn't like it and she wasn't talking about my fiance. Rach probably won't care too much but I can't imagine she would be happy with it if she happens to get wind of it.

I agree that Alexis and Jasmine have been more loyal - generally I personally don't think the squad are "fair-weather friends" as @coolangel opined, but I do think DLo is noticeably closer with other girls in the group such as Raven, Alexis and of course, Jasmine, so she just kind of became absorbed and friends with Rachel and the others as well. Still no excuse to not be supportive though considering they all know how hard it is for all the couples/contestants with SM.

I do kind of feel that her "player" comment was more so due to groupthink and some sort of influence/loyalty to Dean and by extension Peter vs. a desire to become more popular through them but that's JMO.  

Generally: IMO not a great comment by DLo, I didn't like it, hopefully she realizes it was kind of rude and is more supportive in the future as Brachel can always use more support.

Anyways, I personally don't care what anyone else says - I like Bryan, truly admire and like Rachel and am happy to be TeamBrachel and to look forward to their amazing proposal and to see them show off their love post show Smiley
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo