SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Aria Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:03 am

ElonM wrote:Rachel is been eaten alive on SM. She deserves this for being bitter and petty.

I guess social media should get to eating Peter alive too, since he's been bitter and petty for the past two months on social media! But I guess that's the difference between the two: when Rachel does it, at least she does it in the open and owns up to it. Peter, on the other hand, does it on social media and then acts like a contrite gentleman on TV, like the two-faced hypocrite that he is. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:03 am

She did imitate, the difference is Andi didn't beg for a ring. laugh out loud

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:04 am

Peter is not Rachel. Rachel stated that if she was in F2 and Nick proposed to her she would have accepted. Peter has said the opposite about not wanting to propose on the show. So totally not the same things, IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:04 am

Aria wrote:
ElonM wrote:Rachel is been eaten alive on SM. She deserves this for being bitter and petty.

I guess social media should get to eating Peter alive too, since he's been bitter and petty for the past two months on social media! But I guess that's the difference between the two: when Rachel does it, at least she does it in the open and owns up to it. Peter, on the other hand, does it on social media and then acts like a contrite gentleman on TV, like the two-faced hypocrite that he is. IMO.

They are all hypocrites. People just put them on a different level. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:04 am

Beautiful couple! I wish them a lifetime of happiness  cloud nine

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 20633399_115300865796484_8366512751199125504_n
https://instagram.com/p/BXhTYAljJTm/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:04 am

rosesrREd wrote:
jalkire wrote:I don't think she was trying to sabotage him being the Bachelor. I think she was being honest and using his own words about needing more time. I'm really confused on why people keep saying she was being bitter, didn't Peter say he needed more time with her, so it would only make sense to think he would need more time if he was the bachelor.

She dumped Peter for wanting "more time" and then went on to say her and Bryan "needed more time" to cultivate their relationship.  To me, she was being hypocritical, and to some, it seemed she only was after a ring.

She dumped Peter for not willing to take leap of faith...Rachel said over and over that getting in engaged did not mean getting married immediately. But was she suppose to believe that it would get there eventually? She didn't think so. Look neither of them wanted to comprise and in the end that was what proved they were not right for each other.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:07 am

sfrank wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
jalkire wrote:I don't think she was trying to sabotage him being the Bachelor. I think she was being honest and using his own words about needing more time. I'm really confused on why people keep saying she was being bitter, didn't Peter say he needed more time with her, so it would only make sense to think he would need more time if he was the bachelor.

She dumped Peter for wanting "more time" and then went on to say her and Bryan "needed more time" to cultivate their relationship.  To me, she was being hypocritical, and to some, it seemed she only was after a ring.

She dumped Peter for not willing to take leap of faith...Rachel said over and over that getting in engaged did not mean getting married immediately. But was she suppose to believe that it would get there eventually? She didn't think so. Look neither of them wanted to comprise and in the end that was what proved they were not right for each other.

I agree, they weren't right for one another, especially in this expedited environment.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:07 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:So Peter needed more time with one woman, but will be OK finding one woman out of 30 women in the same amount of time? Rachel just called out his hypocrisy using his own word, IMO.

Exactly! You see how quickly he's turning it around talking about now he's open for love. He just used his reservation about a proposal an excuse. The sorry ******. That's what Rachel is hurt about and tears
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:08 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 56069910

source
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:10 am

sfrank wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

She dumped Peter because he was a liar and user. Peter didn't want her and she didn't want him.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:11 am

Beautiful post by Bryan. Rachel is so lucky

https://instagram.com/p/BXhT9_pH5cU/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:11 am

Here is my Question:
The 1st conversation Bryan had with Rachel , he laid out what he was looking for and said he was looking for something serious and didn't want to waste her time. Rachel said that's exactly what she was looking for too--SO why is Bryan being accused of telling her what she wants to hear? Why is a bad thing that they both wanted the same thing , had the same goal and talking about how to achieve that goal ?.
When Peter and Rachel were talking about their gaps --nobody said Peter is telling her what she wants to hear

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73