SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:20 am

Bryan just followed Rachel on IG! awwww
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:23 am

Rachel just followed Bryan on IG. The first post should be coming cheerleader awwww
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:23 am

Back to the show: Now that we’re down to the final two, both Bryan and Peter know that Peter is the underdog. “When Rachel said she wants a proposal, she looked directly in my eyes,” admits Peter. “Why can’t I be ready right now to propose to this woman?”
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 B71fe7bd60786670f5e5bd061f736721
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-recap-rachel-lives-best-life-030716291.html
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:25 am

sfrank wrote:For people comparing Bryan and Rachel and Chris and Whitney you could not be more wrong IMO.
Firstly, you can tell from their body language how into each other they are.  Chris was still hung up on Becca (i remember he held her WAY too long ATFR). Whitney and Chris just didn't seem believable to me. Bryan and Rachel look every bit as in love as they claim to be.

I'm just confused, TBH. If Rachel was leaning towards Peter, I don't understand so many things like why she chose to get matching 8k watches with Bryan, why she reacted the way she did when he said ILY, why she tried so hard with his mother, why she wore that watch in front of Peter, why she introduced Bryan to her friends, and why she basically started WWIII with her family when they criticized him. It all seemed to scream F1. But, then, if it was Bryan, I don't get why she was pushing the proposal so hard with Peter. Those tears weren't an act. They were signs of real heartbreak and distress. Was it her just falling back on old patterns of wanting what she couldn't have? Did something happen after HTDs that made her want Peter again? Was it just an ego and control thing, where she wanted Peter to propose even if she didn't necessarily want to say yes? I sincerely don't know. Roberto was default and I'm the idiot who totally believed Ali when she used to say that it was always him. She also looked very happy with him for most of their 18 months together. I don't know if we'll ever get the real story, but I just feel for Bryan. He's had the hardest time, constantly being mocked and attacked on social media and then on top of that, he probably has to wonder if he's second choice (or at least, deal with everyone thinking that). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:26 am

Did they tease JK for Brachel tonight? I mean Emily Ratwhaeverherface...Really?!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:27 am

sfrank wrote:For people comparing Bryan and Rachel and Chris and Whitney you could not be more wrong IMO.
Firstly, you can tell from their body language how into each other they are.  Chris was still hung up on Becca (i remember he held her WAY too long ATFR). Whitney and Chris just didn't seem believable to me. Bryan and Rachel look every bit as in love as they claim to be.

Yeah. Rachel is ready to go to war for Bryan, Chris was ready to get with any dwts pros he saw.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:28 am

Rachel said after that epi aired, she was brought back to her other relationship, they say all the right things but they don't do anything to get there. I think he knows, he was never second choice.

He never questioned her once through the whole season, why would he wonder after.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:29 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:

Yeah. Rachel is ready to go to war for Bryan, Chris was ready to get with any dwts pros he saw.

Haha! I will never forget how Chris left Whitney behind running away from the paps...I knew they would not last when I saw that.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:30 am

Was that two minute segment at the start of JK their appearance or did I miss it? There's 5 minutes left in the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:31 am

WTF Jimmy Kimmel...Christmas tree ties?! What the heck is she there promoting. COME ON!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:31 am

@Aria I think Bryan will be fine. Rachel had to leave her bad habits behind. She has told him what happened, with honestly, most things can be overcome. I didn't see a hesitant or unhappy Bryan on AFTR. I think whatever he might have felt they talked it over and let it go.

I wish Rachel could have let go of Peter easier, but in the end, all that matters is she did let him go. If Rachel wanted to Peter she could have accepted dating, or she could have said, yes, please propose when he said he would. It was a brutal breakup and parting kiss, but it was a break.

Bryan won the woman and honestly, I think that is all he cares about. We all still watched Rachel fall in love with Bryan, she just needed to get out her own way to let it happen.

BTW, I am not a jewelry girl, but if someone gave me a rock that pretty, I would jump up and down too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Was that two minute segment at the start of JK their appearance or did I miss it? There's 5 minutes left in the show.

Oh crap they were on the beginning?! Shoot. I had to rewind I totally missed it.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73