SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by spangler Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:37 am

Schnitty4lyf wrote:

Gosh, with Laura's sense of humour it is SO hard to pick whether it's F1 in love or sad F2! I'm kinda leaning towards sad F2, just because I still think it is too obvious if she's F1, but I seriously don't know! What I will say is that Elise seems a bit closer with all the girls based on SM etc... if there were multiple girls genuinely invested in Matty, I would think they would distance themselves a little from the winner (if they know who it is)...BUT that being said all the guys from GL's season seem close with Lee, so who knows???

Sasha was good mates with all the guys in Sam Frost's season too. I don't think the winner distances themselves. I think the winners recently just haven't been friends with a lot of the house due to jealousy, weird personality or other reasons.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SillySally Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:38 am

zaraz wrote:@SillySally Which mag is this?!
the picture magazine

SillySally

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:41 am

I think the guys on the Bette have shown they are totally different to the girls on the Bach. Not that there is huge drama post-show this season from IG but there is one thing that is worth noting... 

Out the spoiled F2, Laura and Elise... Laura only started following Elise on IG after it was mentioned on here that she doesn't follow Elise... but Elise still does not follow Laura....

:stirthepot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:49 am

SillySally wrote:
zaraz wrote:@SillySally Which mag is this?!
the picture magazine
@SillySally per forum rules all photos or pics must have a source (a link) and cannot be just a photo of a magazine without a link online. Is there a link for the photo posted? If not, it will have to be deleted.

As an aside, I don't think it matters at all that Simone or any of the girls have done nudie shots in magazines. It's no different to past season's contestants. Their choice and lives. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:51 am

solaroo wrote:Interesting!  Also, I noticed on Laura's recent IG post of her and Matty on the Nepean Belle (where she's holding a champagne glass) that Jen has actually commented underneath:  "Is it bad that I actually think you guys are the cutest?"   This is JMO, but I'm wondering if she's saying "is it bad" because Matty has actually picked someone else??

Source:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BX82i0QAYVp/?taken-by=ladyandacat

Well......in true fashion, DM has ran a story about your post regarding Jen's comment giggling And they are saying it's a clue that Laura is F1 alongside the resurrected conversation we just had about the "queen of reverse parking" Hugesmile
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4811392/Did-Jen-Hawke-just-drop-MAJOR-Bachelor-spoiler.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:22 am

mercieme wrote:
solaroo wrote:Interesting!  Also, I noticed on Laura's recent IG post of her and Matty on the Nepean Belle (where she's holding a champagne glass) that Jen has actually commented underneath:  "Is it bad that I actually think you guys are the cutest?"   This is JMO, but I'm wondering if she's saying "is it bad" because Matty has actually picked someone else??

Source:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BX82i0QAYVp/?taken-by=ladyandacat

Well......in true fashion, DM has ran a story about your post regarding Jen's comment giggling And they are saying it's a clue that Laura is F1 alongside the resurrected conversation we just had about the "queen of reverse parking" Hugesmile
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4811392/Did-Jen-Hawke-just-drop-MAJOR-Bachelor-spoiler.html

OMG, hilarious! Thanks for pointing that out to me. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 3806527698
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:49 am

DM got a hold of the matrix pics (a lot of pics but just posting 2 below) from Tara's seaplane lunch date to Cottage Point. I can't find them on Matrix yet but I found the BTS pics from Elora's Jelly Beans Mountain Dolphin date which tells me Matrix had these pics all along and maybe were just given the ok to release them...jmo.

Interestingly they are now saying that Tara has moved up to number two in betting after Laura Smiley Can someone that has access to SportsBet confirm this? TIA.

The kiss that won his heart? Bachelor's Tara Pavlovic passionately embraces Matty Johnson on steamy boat date
Betting outlets appear to be pretty convinced that Laura Byrne wins this year's season of The Bachelor.
But steamy images that surfaced Tuesday, showing Matty Johnson sharing a passionate embrace with Tara Pavlovic, may have thrown a spanner in the works.
Spotted filming a romantic date on a private boat, the confirmed final seven contestant could be seen locking-lips with the hunky 30-year-old several times.

The pair, who have already shared a kiss on the show, could hardly keep their hands off each other throughout the entire journey.
Dressed in a tight pink shirt and white crop top, Tara disembarked from a private plane alongside Matty, who wore a tight jumper and black jeans.

As soon as they stepped outside, they embraced in a passionate kiss, easily rivaling the authenticity of any of the heartbroken hunk's moments with Georgia Love.
Their display continued during a trip out on the harbour, with Tara taking the lead as she wrapped her arms around Matty and pulled him close.

He was seen resting his arm on the small of her back as the pair sat on seats near the edge of the boat.
Their very couply display continued at the end of the trip, with The Bachelor seen smiling as helped Tara off the boat by lifting her in his arms.
Before they'd moved even a few steps, they locked-lips once again, seen standing on the dock for what seemed like an eternity.
Arm-in-arm, they made their way into a nearby villa to continue their date, but not before stopping on the balcony for one last kiss.
Tara is rapidly gaining ground on series favourite Laura Byrne, who remains at $1.30 in Sportsbet's odds to win the series.
After earning a kiss on her first date, the 27-year-old nanny now sits at second place at $9.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Img_0230
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Img_0231
Source

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think the guys on the Bette have shown they are totally different to the girls on the Bach. Not that there is huge drama post-show this season from IG but there is one thing that is worth noting... 

Out the spoiled F2, Laura and Elise... Laura only started following Elise on IG after it was mentioned on here that she doesn't follow Elise... but Elise still does not follow Laura....

:stirthepot

Reminds me of the Lana and Snez situation. Lana followed Snez while Snez never followed Lana. After some time past Lana unfollowed Snez.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:59 am

The whole story with who is friends with whom is based on how invested the girls were with the Bachelor. And I think that the most invested girls were Laura, Elise, Tara and Elora. These girls are keeping their distance from each other on SM and as far as I sensed it don`t interact. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:10 am

Some BTS pics from Elora's second SD at Jelly Beans Moutain. I find it interesting that some members of the public were actually around when the swimming portion of their date was filmed. There are more BTS pics from this date just brought a few over....should be interesting if Matrix ends up releasing all their BTS pics at some point.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Img_0232
http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1392&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Img_0233
http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1388&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Img_0234
http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1350&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Img_0235
http://matrix.photoshelter.com/image?&_bqG=1405&_bqH=eJxtj8tOwzAQRb.m2bBJIxmpkbxwPENqUduVH5HSjVUFShUBApoNf48nqiACZjE.946vH_623J7s2zOrDufqqW1eh2HUcHpPD7qu1htWs7Jel7lqlcBLro_T9HkzFip5EAFXrNF6xYAvDAAyABZWn4tMWrONv6P4N4r_R6UK_XxZyGMCaaMJrk_KW5LWKTR5pqwhqXxyuEPhEa5yv9TeusCdMPfF_LskDPApc_TokgIe6efdaC9RTP5lTw_olAtR7JJo0cieNhVJNknlg3P0ivEb3d0PakIhA788Hj.Gc9HN6XbukvoX5iRx2w--&GI_ID=

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:31 am

@mercieme Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Img_1410

It worked thanks bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:33 am

Thanks girl @leapoffaith......so basically DM was wrong to say Tara moved up to second place in betting laugh out loud

On another note, Elora's Jelly beans date was filmed on April 4th according to the Matrix BTS pics.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz