SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:37 am

mercieme wrote:DM got a hold of the matrix pics (a lot of pics but just posting 2 below) from Tara's seaplane lunch date to Cottage Point. I can't find them on Matrix yet but I found the BTS pics from Elora's Jelly Beans Mountain Dolphin date which tells me Matrix had these pics all along and maybe were just given the ok to release them...jmo.

Interestingly they are now saying that Tara has moved up to number two in betting after Laura Smiley Can someone that has access to SportsBet confirm this? TIA.

Snipped

Tara is rapidly gaining ground on series favourite Laura Byrne, who remains at $1.30 in Sportsbet's odds to win the series.
After earning a kiss on her first date, the 27-year-old nanny now sits at second place at $9.

I dunno where DM is getting their info from...

Lates sportsbet odds as requested (22/Aug/2017)
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Odds411
Source: SportsbetSportsbet

I noticed the change in odds on the 20th of aug. I wasn't able to post sooner (stuck under a pile of work and with a cold.. ergh and its only Tuesday :tissuebox )

Laura max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $15) --> unchanged
Lisa max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $200) --> increased loss
Elise max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $300) --> increased loss
Tara max bet $50 (max loss for sportsbet = $400) --> increased loss

ETA - @leapoffaith just saw your post. Thats weird! Sportsbet is giving us different odds!
ETAA - also all max bets are currently set to $50... whats going on sportsbet?

Last edited by SugarAndSpice on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added max loss for sportbet)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:10 am

mercieme wrote:
solaroo wrote:Interesting!  Also, I noticed on Laura's recent IG post of her and Matty on the Nepean Belle (where she's holding a champagne glass) that Jen has actually commented underneath:  "Is it bad that I actually think you guys are the cutest?"   This is JMO, but I'm wondering if she's saying "is it bad" because Matty has actually picked someone else??

Source:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BX82i0QAYVp/?taken-by=ladyandacat

Well......in true fashion, DM has ran a story about your post regarding Jen's comment giggling And they are saying it's a clue that Laura is F1 alongside the resurrected conversation we just had about the "queen of reverse parking" Hugesmile
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4811392/Did-Jen-Hawke-just-drop-MAJOR-Bachelor-spoiler.html

I just noticed this too. So they completely missed the point of the in-depth debate about the meaning of the comment (bad because she's still technically in the running? bad because he's with someone else? etc etc) and instead just framed it as supporting evidence for Laura being F1.

They also completely missed the further discussion about the fact that Jen knows who F1 is and says she's happy for the girl but has also said she doesn't think Laura is a good match for Matty because of her feeling about having children, which adds another dimension to her comment. Good one, DM. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:12 am

Hmmmm question Matchey Matchey

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Img_1649
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 Img_1650

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:19 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks girl @leapoffaith......so basically DM was wrong to say Tara moved up to second place in betting laugh out loud

On another note, Elora's Jelly beans date was filmed on April 4th according to the Matrix BTS pics.

Oh snap @mercieme, I just posted about this on Tara's thread yes So if DM have the Jellybean pics, and the seaplane pics, IMO it is HIGHLY likely they were also the highest bidders on the F2 pics (they wouldn't want the bridesmaids and not the bride, IMO) and therefore know who the winner is, which I've suspected for a while.  

I think this is why they love ripping off info from the forum - they can't actually come out and say who F1 is because there would be legal blocks in place, but they can, for example, go on and on and on about the "fan theories" supporting Laura as F1.  That way, if she is, they look like they got it right, without breaking any laws.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:24 am

Matty on Fitzy and Wippa tomorrow. Wonder why?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:26 am

Sundy wrote:Matty on Fitzy and Wippa tomorrow. Wonder why?
And Perth Hit 92.9
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:27 am

Because Elise is about to run out of the gates to the finish line giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:30 am

dolcimumma wrote:Because Elise is about to run out of the gates to the finish line giggling

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:30 am

For those who can watch the TenPlay extras, check this out: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/get-the-look-matty-s-date-looks

It's a style guide to Matty's outfits.  The first things shown are a couple of jackets by General Pants.  Sara Bray (Matty's friend/ex/who knows what) just happens to work for General Pants.  

Stringy then goes on and on about what a great store it is and what you can buy there.  Hmmmmmm.... Suspect  This whole season just seems like one thinly disguised ad after another IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:16 am

I was just reading another Elle mag article with Matty and interestingly he says something that might mean there is more drama around the corner.  I'm assuming Jen is one of these  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 39 1f602  

"Near the end, or maybe past halfway, people started to be a lot more honest about other characters.'"
 http://www.elle.com.au/culture/matty-j-interview-the-bachelor-australia-2017-13880

Last edited by dolcimumma on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:03 pm

Bobette wrote:For those who can watch the TenPlay extras, check this out: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/get-the-look-matty-s-date-looks

It's a style guide to Matty's outfits.  The first things shown are a couple of jackets by General Pants.  Sara Bray (Matty's friend/ex/who knows what) just happens to work for General Pants.  

Stringy then goes on and on about what a great store it is and what you can buy there.  Hmmmmmm.... Suspect  This whole season just seems like one thinly disguised ad after another IMO.
Suspect Honestly, it seems exactly like you said @Bobette... just one disguised ad after another. 

And not random ads either... Sara... Laura...  Suspect

And Matty was snowboarding this past weekend with Sara... and she did a General Pants photoshoot too...  Suspect

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole season was scripted and the only ones maybe not acting were Elise  Suspect

I think I can sum up this season with the  Suspect emoticon
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:59 pm

@Bobette @AllAboutLove. Snap! I was just thinking the other date this remindeded me of the Truman Show
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz