SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:01 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/laura-byrne-and-florence-sophia-bachelorette-40277

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I think they are setting Elise up to be the next Bachelorette. Gorgeous girl next door who represented Australia in sport, who is warm and sweet, and smart and funny - and had her heart broken. Perfect lead IMO!

I suggested this a while ago @Katiebelle and got shot down but I still think it's a definite possibility.  Especially with Bach NZ having an ex-Olympian as the last Lead, it may have given them ideas about where to find the next AU Bachelorette.  Also Elise has said she didn't audition for the show, rather they approached her.  That to me suggests they may have more in mind for her, depending on how she is received.

Also Matty was on the Panel and when asked if he had any words for the F2 he said they should "take advantage of every opportunity" and when Gretel suggested being the next Lead he raised his eyebrows in a way that implied that's what he meant, IMO.  Not sure if the interview is still on Tenplay but the link was in the SM no discussion thread when it aired.  If you get to see it let us know what you think.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:33 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4817896/amp/Laura-Byrne-Florence-open-Bachelorette.html

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:35 pm

I'd be all for Elise as next Bette. I just believe that if TPTB really really wanted Elise to be lead, they'd put her in the role rather than as a contestant. The timing between airing of Bach and filming of Bette is nearly a year apart as well so it's hard to keep that fresh with audiences (case in point: Nikki) hmmm

ETA: on second thought... the only other contestant who became Bachelorette (Sam F) her family was highlighted before her HTD just like Elise's was. So if ever there was a contestant who could be next Bette and overcome some of the odds I do think Elise has a chance! They really seem to be pushing her in the media, and not just her alone, but her family (with her dad). question

@Bobette @Katiebelle

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:38 pm

Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/laura-byrne-and-florence-sophia-bachelorette-40277

@Zaynab...thanks for posting. Thiis is actually an hilarious post to me.

I have never seen the official mag of the show write a story about the speculated F1 being interested as the next Bette while the show is airing.

@allaboutlove, do you recollect if this happened for Nikki or Heather during the airing of their respective seasons?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Zaynab wrote:
EXCLUSIVE: Laura and Flo want to be the next Bachelorette
In an OK! exclusive, the girls reveal who may lose the battle for Matty J’s heart...but win the Bachelorette wars!
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/laura-byrne-and-florence-sophia-bachelorette-40277

Sorry Laura and Florence, regardless of where you end up (F1 or not) there's no way in heck either one of you will be the Bachelorette 2018. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:52 pm

@mercieme :yes:  Official mag, OK magazine also wrote about Snezana/F1 being interested in being the Bachelorette while SamW's season aired.

I'd say OK mag is using the same script for Laura as they did for Snez. In fact, to me Laura is pretty much using the exact same wording that Snez used  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 4256136633

[Laura] the 30-year-old accessories designer has told OK! Magazine that she's open to being the next Bachelorette, suggesting she's not the won who wins Bachelor Matty J's heart.

'If I get to the end of this journey and I've enjoyed the experience...I'm never going to say no,' Laura said.
source
Snezana Markoski hints that she is NOT Sam Wood's winner as she remains open about becoming the next Bachelorette

'Yeah, I'd definitely consider it,' she told OK! Australia. 'It's a different way of dating, but it was an amazing experience and I wouldn't say no.'
source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:58 pm

OK thanks @allaboutlove yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:00 am

Moved from F1-F4 thread
Norcalgal wrote:
Zaynab wrote: https://www.marieclaire.com.au/article/news/the-bachelor-michelle-matty-j-tara-elora
Police officer Michelle Paxton is the latest Bachelor contestant to leave the mansion, and she’s been quick to tell us what she really thinks: that Matty J is no match for last season’s Richie Strahan.

“Appearance wise, if I saw them both in a bar, I’d go for Richie before Matty,” the 31-year-old says, revealing she actually auditioned for Richie’s season but didn’t make it through.

“They called me back for Matty’s season,” she reveals, before adding that she had asked the show’s producers if she could leave two weeks before she was axed.
Last sentence in this article is a shout out to Richie (who is Michelle's type)

Interesting and shows me they keep contestants on retainer (just like the US show). It would be interesting to see how many contestants other than Michelle never signed on for Matty. So much for the theory that they cast for him. Then again, it just takes one so it's all good.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:09 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/elise-stacy-has-come-out-of-nowhere-to-be-the-new-favourite-to-win-the-bachelor/news-story/4598c54d1db995126124d57bb92f468b
can someone quote this article? I keep doing it incorrectly

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:18 am

@Zaynab quoting full article below. I love Elise and her dad  beatingheart

Umm... when was that pic of Elise with the cardboard cut-out of Matty taken?  Suspect

Also... how can Elise's dad be Matty's #1 fan if Matty breaks his daughter's heart?  question

Elise Stacy has come out of nowhere to be the new favourite to win The Bachelor
AUGUST 24, 20171:10PM
Clare Rigden; News Corp Australia Network

ELISE Stacy, one of the new favourites to win The Bachelor, has revealed that she nearly quit Ten’s dating show earlier this year.

The former Hockyroo jumped into contention last night after her one-on-one date with Matty Johnson.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 0bb120f06dc651cd3094852d1adf3af1
Elise Stacy has emerged as a frontrunner on The Bachelor.Source:Supplied

Elise’s father, Phil, turned wingman making the date happen after quizzing Matty about his daughter’s prospects on the show.

Elise admits that she grew so frustrated with the lack of attention from Matty up until then that she had considered walking out.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 73994dd3c234d926bca2d56a1ab31bb1
Elise and her dad, Phil, enjoy a group date with The Bachelor's Matty J.Source:Supplied

“I was, kind of, done,” Elise said. “You get to that point — and by this time it had been six weeks, and (I’d been) sitting around the house, not working, not getting any dates, where I was like “what’s the point?”

Elise’s shot to prominence last night comes after reports in April that the brunette beauty is a ‘dark horse’ on Ten’s dating show.

Sources at the time told News Limited that Elise “is absolutely on his (Matty’s) radar after an amazing date”.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 101cde6922084958c4e0c8d059d298ac
Elise Stacy and Matt J enjoy their first one-on-one date in Episode 9 of The Bachelor.Source:Supplied

“Seeing Elyse and her dad today, and being able to witness first-hand how close they are, it really reminded me of how close I am with my Mum,” Matty said during last night’s episode.

“The more I think about it, Elyse and I are just so similar.”

The light bulb moment came after Matty had a group date with Jen, Cobie, Elise and Simone. They were each reunited with a family member, and the group cooked lunch together.

That was the first time Matty and Elise had spent any real time together (apart from a brief moment where they went ‘fishing’ together during a cocktail party) — and it was Elise’s dad Phil, who ended up making it happen.

“That is one sentence I would never have thought I would say in my life — that my dad is the ultimate wingman!” Elise said.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 86d971ea74f15d43adfe966019490117
Elise Stacy is winning Matty J’s heart on The Bachelor. Picture: Simon CrossSource:News Corp Australia

Elise is tight-lipped about how far she goes in the competition but says she was surprised with the way everything played out last night and that she is excited with what is to come.

“When he said ‘Sorry I have overlooked you’, that caught me by surprise,” she said.

“I felt that he was very genuine. I was happy that he said, ‘This is where my head’s at’ because it could so easily have gone the other way. He could have said, ‘Nup, I’m not into it’ [and that would have been the end of it.]

“I was so proud of my dad. I think I gave him a high five and said, ‘Good on you!.’” Elise said.

“Matty just needed a bit of a shake-up.”

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 23d3a3029128fafd7e4d7cd50943fa5a
The Bachelor's Elise Stacy and her father, Phil, on a group date.Source:Supplied

As for Phil, he is now Matty’s biggest cheer squad, and the Bachelor now has his seal of approval.

“When I said I was going to do The Bachelor dad freaked out, but now he’s his (Matty’s) number one fan,’ Elise said.

“He sent a text message on our family [text] thread, saying, ‘Guys, we all have to get on this bus and go for it!’

“Now it’s like, ‘Matty, do you actually just want to hang out with Phil, or are you actually interested in me?’”
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/elise-stacy-has-come-out-of-nowhere-to-be-the-new-favourite-to-win-the-bachelor/news-story/4598c54d1db995126124d57bb92f468b

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:18 am

Zaynab wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/elise-stacy-has-come-out-of-nowhere-to-be-the-new-favourite-to-win-the-bachelor/news-story/4598c54d1db995126124d57bb92f468b
can someone quote this article? I keep doing it incorrectly

@Zaynab......jinx girl Smiley I just posted the full article in Elise's thread. To quote, enter [] with quote written with it at the begiging of the statement and enter [/quote] at the end of the statement. ...that should work yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz