SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:56 am

Raven seems to think that anything strapless needs to sit half way across your girls for the best fit. no no Her bathing suit is the same.

She needs a total makeover, hair clothes and attitude IMHO. I can't believe she owns a boutique.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:03 am

Raven's "dress" is cringeworthy. Her 15 min isn't doing her any favors, imo. C'mon girl, snap outta it!

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Raven seems to think that anything strapless needs to sit half way across your girls for the best fit. no no Her bathing suit is the same.

She needs a total makeover, hair clothes and attitude IMHO. I can't believe she owns a boutique.

She needs a larger size in her clothes! She needs to fix her makeup as well, it looks very cakey on her and does not look right in pictures
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:32 pm

I'm still not a fan of Carly and Evan. I know they are married and having a baby. But I just can't help but think she settled for him just for a ring, marriage, kids etc. She was repulsed by him, and very cruel with what she said about him at first. I know Evan laughs about it now, but Carly just seems really into the whole BIP "success story" and the attention. 

I feel like Ben Z. is just really awkward with women, or he doesn't know how to flirt? Not sure, but he hasn't had a girlfriend since Kaitlyn's season 2 years ago. I'm sure there are tons of girls who would love to date him, not sure why he hasn't met someone. 

I find the whole Danielle M. and Wells storyline hard to believe. They have known each other for years, live in the same town, I just feel like if they were into each other they could already be dating. I just fell like the whole kiss was forced. I doubt they will date IRL. Seemed like it was just for a storyline IMO. 

What is up with all these guys being douches? Diggy seemed like he liked Lacey, and were all over each other making out. Then he tells Dom that there was nothing there? What? They realize they are on a show right, people can see that they are lying. Just like Dean told Kristina, that him and DLo had no romance and had just a peck. So dumb. 

It's weird how they are barely showing Amanda at all. I'm not a fan of Taylor and Derek. Taylor drives me crazy. Her personality is so snobby and annoying. She just seems like she thinks she is so great/smart/pretty....I don't really get why Derek just attached himself to her so quick. Don't get what he sees in her.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Well we don't really know her . He has gotten to know Taylor not tv Taylor, you know the one on a highly edited show . Derek said that during those 10 days they would talk for like 5 hours . He said that Taylor was going to visit him in Iowa because they thought the show was over .

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:59 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:Well we don't really know her . He has gotten to know Taylor not tv Taylor, you know the one on a highly edited show . Derek said that during those 10 days they would talk for like 5 hours  . He said that Taylor was going to visit him in Iowa because they thought the show was over .

Derek lives in Iowa? Where?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:10 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:Well we don't really know her . He has gotten to know Taylor not tv Taylor, you know the one on a highly edited show . Derek said that during those 10 days they would talk for like 5 hours  . He said that Taylor was going to visit him in Iowa because they thought the show was over .

Well, we don't really know any of these people that chose to go on the show, but that's never stopped us from discussing them before. laugh out loud  Sleuthing does often reveal snippets and eventually these people show their true colors on SM threw snippets of real life, IMO.  But we are all allowed to share our opinions, whatever they maybe and discuss them as much as we want, so she's no exception or special snowflake.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Yea I mean, I don't know Taylor. But pretty much all that has been shown of her in Nick's season, and on BIP, shows her being snotty/condescending/mean girl most of the time....IMO. Even when she was talking to Dominique about Diggy, I found her obnoxious.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:23 pm

Sorry that came out wrong . We are all aloud our opinions .

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:32 pm

As Taylor was telling Dom to go for Diggy, I wondered how much they edited out because it seemed like Taylor was being very cold-hearted about Lacey's feelings, imo. There may have been alot left out of that convo, and Taylor might have thought Diggy wasn't at all into Lacey. After seeing him with Dom, it was SOOO obvious how little he really was attracted to Lacey. Something that women need to get through their heads: men like to chase. if you are having to be the aggressor, it's because they just aren't that into you. save yourself alot of heartache.*

eta: *i really wish I had a dad or older brother to drive that into my head when I was dating!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:40 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:Sorry that came out wrong . We are all aloud our opinions .

No worries!  bestbud!

Back to BIP and its ongoing drama (well... I assume drama since I haven't actually been watching, just reading) laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:44 pm

Are wells and Danielle really dating ? I watched his first podcast with Brandi and he wanted to be set up with a friend of hers . I would find it disingenuous for them to start now just because people love them together .

riddlexo3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001