SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:23 pm

Ok I thought Christen was being a total B, when she acted like she didn't like Jack at all. Like wow, pretty harsh. She thinks she's too good for him? He seemed super confused and thought she liked him, but she acted like they were just "acquaintances" it was super weird. Don't like her.

I don't really think the Amanda Robby thing was totally fake, but I don't think Amanda liked him that much. She thought he was a sweet guy and so she went along with it. She said he asked her to be his girlfriend when they got back, so I do think they were exclusive--> so he cheated.

Raven doesn't act totally into Adam for some reason, I'm not convinced they'll last.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:38 pm

So Robby and Annonymous are back to being friends?

Robby writes on twitter about how the twins are puppets, then Jack Stone chimes in and guess who else.... MM hahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:03 pm

Amanda is an idiot.  I do not feel sorry for her. not one iota.

Did she think this would end well,  dating a friend of your x fiancé (who is borderline psycho IMO)  from the franchise who is known to be a fame whore.  Throw in a crazy ex mom in law.

What the hell did you think was going to happen.    They were all going to get icecream together and sing kumbaya?

This BIP made me nauseous.  I hope they cancel the damn show.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:26 pm

Well, Amanda had someone agreeable to hang out with and extend her time on Paradise. Plus, he wasn't putting any real demands on her.  Robby got a good edit, so it's foolish of him to waste that post-BiP.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:19 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 21480080_248866085636191_3884037314883616768_n
daniellellombard I've always been criticized and ridiculed for my looks. Making me work ten times harder to prove that my success comes from my ethics and not my physical appearance. I've held several jobs at once, bought my first car when I was 17, and opened my first business at 23 years old. It's heartbreaking and disappointing to see how my relationship was depicted as something only surface level. Dean and I's connection was so much deeper. Call us kindred spirits or free souls...our outlook on life and love was similar (or so I thought). However, just because I am looking for someone to "have fun with", explore the world, and try new things, does not mean that I don't want monogamy. Marriage is something that will happen when the right person comes into my life but I am not placing a time restraint on that. We have a tendency to become defensive when we see someone physically in pain, but just because they never showed me crying or being upset doesn't mean that I wasn't. This show was one of the most challenging, emotionally trying experiences I have endured. Looking back, I never spoke negatively about anyone else. I never told Dean how he should feel or who he should choose. I wouldn't change anything, all I can do is learn from it and move forward. There are so many other things that we can be investing our time and energy into - things that can improve and change the world. So please be respectful to everyone Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 2764 Spread more love, less hate.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Was out for my birthday dinner last night and spending time w/ family so only got to see Taylor & Derek's proposal. It was very sweet. Congrats to them. I can see them getting married. :yes:

Not surprised about the drama between Amanda and her exes. no no Her picker is really off. When will she ever find a great guy!?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:33 pm

@Linds911 Well, happy and healthy birthday to you Old Lady! hearthumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:35 pm

@Kashathediva Thank you! bestbud!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:49 pm

@bluwavz

That just made me like DLo even more. I wasn't a huge fan of hers on Nick's season because she seemed too 'affected' to me. I've been #TeamDLo in this love triangle though. And this is why. She comes across more mature and reasoned than these other fools. JMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:00 pm

@allykat Me too. Glad she's sticking up for herself because no one else is. I hate how predictable the viewer reactions were to this whole triangle and that DLo got the same treatment Caila did last year. no no So over all the sympathy for Kristina. Rolling Eyes

@Linds911 Happy birthday, sweet girl!  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 1f618
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:28 pm

@bluwavz Thank you! Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 1f618

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 75 DJe-SFkU8AAN9Nf
Bachelor in Paradise‏ @BachParadise
"A lot went on in Paradise today." - @chrisbharrison
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001