SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:01 am

This forum has for several years implemented that rule. This is why it's important to use IMO etc. or provide something to back up a comment. We as members should always question a poster if we are not clear, and expect a reasonable response in a courteous manner, without automatically getting one's back up.

I was not clear on the comment, so I asked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by jalkire Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:07 am

The thing is Bryan has been accused of all sorts of things, and nothing has materialized that indicates he's anything other than what he says he is. Not liking him is fine because everybody not going to like everybody. However hoping and wishing something negative will materialize against someone just because you don't like them seems like a waste of time IMO.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:16 am

does anyone else not find it shady that he has his tags turned off, trade marked his " signature names" around the time rachel was announced, calls himself doctor abs, and started shilling immediately after the finale???? He is shady as hell except he's very calculating imo and always a step ahead so no one can find anything about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:25 am

makeover wrote:Let's talk about those shady DMs if they are available (hopefully not through nefarious means), yeah? Right now we have nothing to go on besides "hope" laugh out loud. IMO.

I, even as one that doesn't care for Bryan, never want stuff brought up if it is illegal. I didn't read the whole thread. I saw shady DMs and IMO that didn't surprise me about Bryan. Now seeing he might have been hacked, it makes me upset if the DMs are from that. I'd rather have them through the correct way laugh out loud. (Tabloids, real life before girlfriends). Wow, I've become pathetic.

Yes, I'm not a Bryan fan, but I don't hate the guy. If you look at my 1st post about him I reflected on his hotness. I didn't even notice Peter on the Ellen snippet. Then the spoiler came out. And I've already admitted in other posts how that affected me, just like I think it has to most. IMO. Beyond that, hacking sucks and I hope it is resolved soon. I also still find it tacky that they are selling gear. *EDIT*IN MY OPINION.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:27 am

I don't know what to think about Bryan. Everything seems too much, too smooth, too rehearsed, too calm, too confident, even too much love displayed, imo. Too much of a game well played, imo. Time will tell because no one can fake it so long. If he's genuine, then good for R.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:35 am

I saw shady DMs and IMO that didn't surprise me about Bryan.

And that right there is how rumors get started and take on a life of its own. Like the game of telephone. Someone will glance at this thread, read just that sentence and the next thing, it will show up on other sites that shady DM's were found from Bryan. Except as of this moment, there are no shady DM's. Bryan was hacked and people were speculating about the possibility of anything in his DM's that may come out. But so far, we have seen nothing. 

As for all these "shady" things Bryan has done, where and when has this not been discussed? Not on this board because I felt like I read about that tea and the lawsuit and the Player ad nauseum. It's been dissected, analyzed, reiterated, talked about to death. So what pass was he getting for these things?

And what is shady about being on a reality show? By that token wouldn't that make every person who has appeared on this franchise shady? And when was Bryan hiding the other stuff? The tea stuff was in his profile if I remember correctly, so he was pretty public with that. And the lawsuit was fairly easy to find. People don't like Bryan, fine, whatever. But bringing up the same stuff that's been talked about since before and early in the season like any of it is new or wasn't talked about is a little old at this point. IMO. 

If or when he does do something that exposes him as a lying, cheating, scumbag to Rachel then by all means, crow away about how right you were all along. But for right now this just all feels like reaching for scraps.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:49 am

He was Dr Abs before he went on the bachelorette.
It's a word play on his last name, imo. One of my sm handle is something akin to "sexy mama", so am I thinking too much of myself? Am I thinking I am a sexy hot woman? No, it was just for fun.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:01 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:36 am

jashfan wrote:
FashionLover wrote:I actually think Bryan is a stand up guy. Just..you know..a little misguided in thinking he's a bigger deal then he is IMO. And his early 2000 fashion sense too. Glad he got his account back, I wanna make fun of him on his own actions not what malicious people pull up.

What has Bryan done/ said that makes you believe he thinks he is a bigger deal than he is? ( just curious) question

Nothing screams "I think I'm a big deal" like tread marking your name IMO then proceeding to tell people to find their Jerome.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:58 am

I think it's admirable for Rachel to ask people to pray for Texas and help the devasted state. I hope to see she uses her fame to help more worthy causes in the future.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:06 am

Kels0012 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Everything I've seen of Bryan while sleuthing, and post filming doesn't give me any indication that he's not the guy he appears to be. Some of his bachelor friends have said wonderful things about him.

The way he treats Rachel is telling to me. He showers her with love not to mention the never ending body language that is so obvious to me.

That is great and I do truly wish him well and them well. But I'm allowed my opinion just like everyone else and no reason to justify it. He has done "shady" things in the past with his reality tv show, lawsuit and so forth. And if DMs show up that prove his "player" ways, I'm all for it. Obviously, if obtained in a legal manner or released through those that received them. No need to defend the guy. I already know how he is with Rach and portrayed.

This is MY OPINION. I'm not looking for tit for tat. Just stating MY OPINION.
Why are you hoping they get released?? If there are any ....

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:14 am

So, I'm just making sure, that no shady past or DMs have appeared? I read just a few pages about his shady DMs, but it appears there aren't any, right?

I personally think trade marking your name is very smart and business savvy, not that much thinking one is a big deal. I have no doubt there are some overzealous fools who have already tried to created websites, ig pages, Facebook pages etc in his name just to try to drag him or create dirt on him. They already hacked him. Wouldn't trade marking your name already make dealing with that kind of stuff so much easier?

I also don't think Bryan is smooth at all. Otherwise that sloppy seconds comment would've never made an appearance. I do think he's very focused in everything he does, though, be it focusing on Rachel, business, or whatever, but in my book it's a good thing. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh