SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:47 am

Nick developed and launched a complete business on the day filming ended. Peter immediately booked other cities as soon as he got home. Anyone should think and plan to optimize the small window of opportunity this experience gives them to have the public's attention and to profit from it. It's stupid not to if you know how and you want to and you can. People are entitled to their opinions and certainly to disagree - that's what a forum is meant to highlight, differing views and I have learned a lot and changed some opinions because of people who clearly had more knowledge about certain topics than my previous views were based on but, I don't give any consideration to opinions when their basis is IMO clear bias and irrational conclusions. Fair is fair. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Shadow Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:49 am

@Aria I thought the American Dream is to become Rich and Famous giggling !! In today's social media world I think TM your name may be a good thing. JMO

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:51 am

Peter booked other cities on May 15th? Source? Because, looking at his IG, I see the first time he even mentioned bringing his business out of state was June 22 (and nothing was booked at this point). Nick's business did not get released until March, IIRC, when the season had finished airing. I believe he partnered up with his partners before he left for filming, but again Nick =/= Bryan, since Nick had been in LA for years and had already been on 3 previous shows at this point.

To clarify, there's nothing wrong with taking advantage of the opportunities as they come to you. However, it's the amount of calculation that was involved here that makes me (and others) side eye him a bit. And, you can't possibly accuse me of bias, since most of my time is spent on the Brachel fan forum.

IMO.

Last edited by Aria on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:53 am

I'm actually going to say, that Imo, regardless of the negative fluff TPBP and some fans online have thrown at Bryan, IMO he and Rachel do have a quite sizeable fan base who support them, and buy their franchise/products. Just because tog became the fan fave, doesn't make Bryan and Rachel unpopular or 'flop'. It seems to me that almost anyone from the franchise can make nice amount of money through sm, and Bryan and Rachel aren't an exception to this.

I actually appreciate Bryan's Dr Abs products. They are unique, personable, and relatable to him (and Rachel). Very different from the tummy teas and vitamin miracle hair growth products. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:57 am

Stay on topic of Bryan and Rachel please! Discuss the other cast in their own threads.
Thanks!!
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:06 pm

60 minutes did that repeat or update on Greg Glassman last night from CrossFit.
I don't know what Bryan or Rachel see for their future, I guess you have to strike while the iron is hot. I'm sure they are being advised.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:08 pm

@sdmom the lawyer who filed Bryan's TM runs the talent management company which lists Josh, Chase, and Robby as clients to name a few. Idk if he has ongoing representation with the company but it looks like there was at some point as he was pictured with one of their lawyers (and Josh) 2 days after Rachel was announced as lead.  JMO.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:15 pm

IMO going on a reality show to find love is absolutely ridiculous. So I think all this other stuff does not matter as long as both parties are serious about there feelings and make a for real effort to make the relationship work.

Last edited by jalkire on Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:22 pm

Aria wrote:Peter booked other cities on May 15th? Source? Because, looking at his IG, I see the first time he even mentioned bringing his business out of state was June 22 (and nothing was booked at this point). Nick's business did not get released until March, IIRC, when the season had finished airing. I believe he partnered up with his partners before he left for filming, but again Nick =/= Bryan, since Nick had been in LA for years and had already been on 3 previous shows at this point.

To clarify, there's nothing wrong with taking advantage of the opportunities as they come to you. However, it's the amount of calculation that was involved here that makes me (and others) side eye him a bit. And, you can't possibly accuse me of bias, since most of my time is spent on the Brachel fan forum.

IMO.

Aria, I'm not accusing you of anything. You're one of the people I've learned things from, as you know. What I realize is, I should confine myself to the fan thread and trust me, after this, I will. Since we don't know what Bryan's plan is, we have no idea whether there is any connection between preparation for it and the show, at all, IMO. It could be as simple as Bryan Abasolo, Chiropractor. It is a relatively new but becoming common brand protection legal strategy that preceded Rachel or, any possible knowledge that he would definitely come home engaged to her, IMO. There were 31 guys of every possible description. He only knew how he wanted to stack up not, how he actually would. It could also be a plan that completely got scrapped in favor of a plan they have since developed together. I just can't get beyond "much ado about nothing" because I brand clients every week so, this is making my head hurt, LOL and JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:45 pm

I agree that none of these contestants come on the show to find love first, if it happens then great.  

My own skepticism of Bryan, the merchandise, and trademarks more so stems from the fact that none of this has anything to do with being a chiropractor.  I would be less skeptical if somehow all of this premeditation somehow tied into what he does actually for a living.  

Who knows, maybe he thought he would have a Travis Stork type of opportunity with "The Doctors" television show(?)  I'm hoping his aspirations run along these lines vs. reality show / social media star.

In my opinion, it just doesn't seem to align with the narrative that they have been trying to sell us- that he has been all about Rachel from the start, saw her on Nick's season and knew she was "the one" etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:49 pm

@adf23 I don't remember him ever saying that. Source? I just remember Pauldine writing that she knew Rachel would be his type and that's why she nominated him and I know he said that he knew that their chemistry would be incredible, but the reality surprised him even more.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:57 pm

adf23 wrote:...
In my opinion, it just doesn't seem to align with the narrative that they have been trying to sell us- that he has been all about Rachel from the start, saw her on Nick's season and knew she was "the one" etc.

The Rachel I see with Bryan is nothing like the Rachel I saw with Nick - especially at those engagement parties! Wild child revealed! Not criticizing, mind you.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh