SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by Aria Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:04 pm

@Norcalgal Always good to remember we're watching an edited show! She got the straight-laced, low-key edit but I could tell when RS first released video clips of Rachel twerking her heart out at NOLA that she was a "wild child". That's why they call her Big Rach and her friends in the house were the fun party types. You can have more than one side to your personality and it's clear that she knows how
to let loose, but she's also very professional and mature when it comes to other stuff. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion  - Page 44 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:05 pm

Bryan's friend is quoted saying that Rachel was Bryan's type when they watched her on Nick's season. We have other F1's that have said they only went on the show because of the lead. Shawn took a picture of K on his tv while watching her on Ben's season and snapped it to his friends indicating he was coming for her.

We know of contestants who pulled out last minute because they thought the lead was going to be someone else. I don't find anything unusual about either case.

So far post filming Bryan is proving that he indeed went on the show for Rachel, wanted to win, and is planning a life with her.

His IG during sleuthing consisted of family and friends. He did not delete anything as per sleuthing. He didn't even know how to post an IG story. He didn't have a twitter.

Nothing tells me that he is promoting himself in any way. Even his merchandise link wasn't promoted directly via SM other than Rachel drinking coffee out of a Find your Jerome cup in an IG. Other contestants had Team this and Team that shirts printed followed by endless shilling post filming. Whatever his motives are for TM his name IMo was well thought out to protect his slogan.

He is labelled as a player however no information has surfaced to substantiate that claim. IMO I see nothing but someone who went for the girl got the girl and is now showering her with love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Kenny, Josiah and probably other contestants have said Bryann was laser focused on Rachel during filming, so I don't doubt his sincerity.
If he had a game plan to become famous, I guess it involves putting his condo for sale, moving out of his own place, going to church with Rachel, sleeping with her dog... imo, that's some elaborate plan and I hope it works for him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:23 pm

Aria wrote:@adf23 I don't remember him ever saying that. Source? I just remember Pauldine writing that she knew Rachel would be his type and that's why she nominated him and I know he said that he knew that their chemistry would be incredible, but the reality surprised him even more.

Hi Aria, I never said he said those exact words. There has been some alluding from his friends and fans that "he knew" Rachel was perfect for him before the season even started. https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiw_Bgg91X/?taken-by=jeffklein9

Maybe he truly thought that. I am just saying that all of the premediated moves and getting things in order, and the trademark the day he returned doesn't completely line up with an epic love story of "I knew I loved you before I met you" jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:36 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
adf23 wrote:...
In my opinion, it just doesn't seem to align with the narrative that they have been trying to sell us- that he has been all about Rachel from the start, saw her on Nick's season and knew she was "the one" etc.

The Rachel I see with Bryan is nothing like the Rachel I saw with Nick - especially at those engagement parties! Wild child revealed! Not criticizing, mind you.

But the Rachel I see who's trying to sing head shoulder knees and toes in Spanish, the Rachel who returned home after church service... so sweet and adorable
I think like most of us, Rachel is multifaceted. She can be a clip back queen, but also asking people to help Texas. She can be wild at party (which I don't think it's new if you look at her old IG posts) but also proper at church. No matter what, she seems genuinely happy and I am happy for her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:57 pm

adf23 wrote:
Aria wrote:@adf23 I don't remember him ever saying that. Source? I just remember Pauldine writing that she knew Rachel would be his type and that's why she nominated him and I know he said that he knew that their chemistry would be incredible, but the reality surprised him even more.

Hi Aria, I never said he said those exact words.  There has been some alluding from his friends and fans that "he knew" Rachel was perfect for him before the season even started.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiw_Bgg91X/?taken-by=jeffklein9

Maybe he truly thought that.  I am just saying that all of the premediated moves and getting things in order, and the trademark the day he returned doesn't completely line up with an epic love story of "I knew I loved you before I met you"  jmo.

It doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. He could've easily been attracted to Rachel from seeing her on Nick's season, and thought they'd have great chemistry and get on really well. But he also knew he'd be going on a reality TV show watched by millions, and took steps making sure that he was best protected and would benefit from the experience. Many people can do both.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:22 pm

Selling merchandise could be a pitch from their advisers. "Jerome" was The topic of the second half of the season, so selling Jerome merch can be a smart move in order to make some extra money. Imo they could have been advised to sell merch. 

Regarding That bryan came on the show to be famous, A lot of people do actually. If its either to promote their business or themselves, it happens ..but I do believe Bryan fell in love with Rachel. Other than that he hasn't put himself out there to become famous. I mean apart from their press tour(which they had to do). 
-He doesn't post a lot on SM
-He hasn't promoted other brands
-He has hardly promoted his own brand ( no uploads or stories regarding his merch) 
-He's not as "out there" as other contestants are
-He rarely posts about himself. All of his sm posts have either Rachel, family and/or friends in them.
-He didn't apply for the show, he got nominated. His friend said that she had to persuade him to go on
- he promoted his work in once since the season aired 

He has met with talent agencies but isn't that required?
I dunno what the future holds but so far i don't get the impression that he's all about fame
Jmo

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:35 pm

Bryan just posted Pray for Houston to echo a Rachel's pray for Texas
Yea, I am sure this is also part of his calculated plan to be famous. :dripdrip

But putting our different opinions aside, Texas needs our support.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:36 pm

I feel like a casual follower of Bryan would not even know the existence of his merchandise, because Bryan hasn't ever provided a link to it in his IG posts to publicize it and to try to rake in more cash. I feel like the merch page is just there for the super fans who like what they saw on screen and on SM of him and his relationship with Rachel enough to want to buy his custom merch. IMO it's simply a cheesy very-Bryan way to celebrate the fact that somewhere between all his moments with Rachel on the show he seriously fell for her and is now actually engaged to her, and if there are people out there in the world who want to celebrate R&B as well by buying silly harmless R&B personalized stuff, they are very welcome to, but he is by no means advertising left and right. All JMO.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:01 pm

I have always maintained that I have no problem with people coming on the show for their brand/shilling/opportunities as long as they are open to the possibility of finding love with the lead. I only have a problem with the ones who have no intention of doing that and are just taking the lead/audience for a ride IMO. Bryan post-show is working on his relationship with Rachel and they are happy together IMO. That's good enough for me.

As for being in it for fame, IMO every single one of them is a fameho - some slightly more than others. One doesn't sign a contract saying that a show can humiliate you in any way they see fit for the entertainment of 10 million people unless you are a fameho on some level IMO. You clearly like fame if you are willing to risk that IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:21 pm

@lovebites8727 All we know is that they were packing at Bryan's place (sleuthed couch) and they are now back in Dallas. They have not made those plans public, and just as some of us thought, they are keeping that private since they have from the beginning not said anything definite. I'm sure they have discussed that in detail the last several months. Bryan advertised his condo for rent earlier on, to me that says they already made some decisions on moving.

I'm sure when the time is right, it will be announced or shared on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:49 pm

@FashionLover
I personally don't think there's anything wrong with find your Jerome - I see it as find your one, your soul mate etc etc. Just how I see it.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion

+70
whit90
TheWrongReasons
hae1001
SelmaHB
Tiggerlgh