SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 am

mercieme wrote:Was Elise even on the GD?

Check to see if there's a tuft of hair sticking out from behind a pot plant anywhere - that will be her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 am

Yeah that kiss. Laura has it in the bag. No wonder someone leaves on their own accord. I would too. Matty's gone hook, line and sinker. Laura could have stabbed one of the kids with a pencil and he still would have chosen her for that SQT.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 am

Yes Elise was on the GD. Wearing a dress (navy or black) with large white stars on it (not same as other dress)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm surprised the rest of the girls don't just up and leave

Laura even gets free advertising for her company so it's not like they benefit SM-wise more either laugh out loud

Sian said some of the girls wanted to leave the show in her OK mag exit interivew, I wonder who, would have loved for her to name them giggling

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 am

She was but you wouldn't even know. Lisa too. So over this bs. It's crazy
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:46 am

Elise who? But yes, she was. We got excited because she was wearing a dress with stars, so we thought it was the screencap, but the stars were too big, so different dress
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:46 am

ssin0547 wrote:Yeah that kiss. Laura has it in the bag. No wonder someone leaves on their own accord. I would too. Matty's gone hook, line and sinker. Laura could have stabbed one of the kids with a pencil and he still would have chosen her for that SQT.

cantstopl rofl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:47 am

I still don't see a love story with Laura but I def see a F1 story. I mean, there's nothing else going on so it's hard not to see imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:48 am

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I'm surprised the rest of the girls don't just up and leave

Laura even gets free advertising for her company so it's not like they benefit SM-wise more either laugh out loud

Sian said some of the girls wanted to leave the show in her OK mag exit interivew, I wonder who, would have loved for her to name them giggling

She probably couldn't say because listing them all would have taken the article over it's word limit.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:48 am

Elise is absent from IG tonight when all other girls are posting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:48 am

ssin0547 wrote:Is it a big paddlesteamer? If yes, that was the Nepean cruise I did a few years back and it was pretty boring TBH. I was waiting to get off.

@ssin0547 TBH I'm not sure Matty or Laura were even paying attention to the cruise cantstopl
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:49 am

Sundy wrote:Elise is absent from IG tonight when all other girls are posting
Probably nodded off.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel