SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 am

Alix and Steph gone
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:43 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Alix and Steph gone

So happy we called this one....Alix shoud have been gone on her SD afterall, what a waste of time that was IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:44 am

Only one parent each, gotta cut costs. Looks like Elise's dad goes into bat for her
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:44 am

Wow Alix's SD was a complete waste of a date.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:45 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Only one parent each, gotta cut costs. Looks like Elise's dad goes into bat for her

So they fly the parents in to Sydney for this session...why bother to meet the parents of 10 girls, this makes no sense to me but whatever.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:45 am

Oh my gawd. 3 girls gone Alix,Steph and Sharlene. Tara's Moroccan date and 4 girls on group date with one of their parents. I saw Elise, Jen and who else? Looks like Elise gets her dad to soften Matty up
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:46 am

Just a heads up for tomorrows ep, pretty sure in the sneak peek I just saw Flo wearing the same outfit as Laura is wearing in her ITM.. Hey flo, did you bring any of your own clothes! laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:47 am

mercieme wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Only one parent each, gotta cut costs. Looks like Elise's dad goes into bat for her

So they fly the parents in to Sydney for this session...why bother to meet the parents of 10 girls, this makes no sense to me but whatever.

So does this mean no hometowns? That would make sense to me - cheaper to fly one parent cattle class that ship all the equipment and crew to 3/4 different locations around Oz. Budget Bachie once again.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:47 am

Sundy wrote:Oh my gawd. 3 girls gone Alix,Steph and Sharlene. Tara's Moroccan date and 4 girls on group date with one of their parents. I saw Elise, Jen and who else?  Looks like Elise gets her dad to soften Matty up

@Sundy I bugged you with this already but I am so bothered by that yet to be seen SC from Episode 6 SC that you made. I still stand by that it's Elise....we will see if she gets the GD SQT next Monday.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:48 am

@Bobette...you have little faith in Channel 10 girl. You forgot we sleuthed Matty touching down in GC for a HTD....so yeah there will be HTDs coming up IMO.

ETA - am I reading it correctly that it's a GD with Matty, the girls on the GD and their parents....not the parents of all ten girls???

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:48 am

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:

So does this mean no hometowns?  That would make sense to me - cheaper to fly one parent cattle class that ship all the equipment and crew to 3/4 different locations around Oz.  Budget Bachie once again.

But we saw Matty at Gold Coast airport? Unless he was just visiting the theme parks?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:48 am

@mercieme. I. Can confirm Elise is in White!!! Standby we might have lift off. Just waiting for caps
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel