SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 42 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:34 am

Matty is meeting the parents next ep!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:34 am

Matty meets the parents next wednesday
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:35 am

We totally called the Sharlene exit though, who's next Jen and Michelle or Jen and Alix.

@brownravens....I would say Elise is a dead horse except well she has SCs yet to be seen....I wonder if they stacked her dates back to back to back...makes no sense but too many SCs yet to go IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:36 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Next wednesday... "Matty meets the girls parents" ...!!!

Whose parents....aiiens? I am not kidding.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:36 am

Florence can look so beautiful one minute, and then the next...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:38 am

Sundy wrote:Matty meets the parents next wednesday

All of them? Ch 10 can't afford that many plane tickets! Maybe they'll herd all the parents together somewhere.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:38 am

Sharlene makes many excuses as to why Matty is not the one for her, apart from him saying he wasn't into her. RC time, 2 more to go
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:39 am

Oh got it...maybe he only meets Laura's parents...they are the only ones that count after all laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:40 am

Tara called first, Elise second.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:40 am

Sundy wrote:I'm so nervous about the music

Me too! Was that F1 music during Marty and Elora's river kiss, or just dramatic romance music?

IMO I've yet to see any strong chemistry with Matty and any of the others he's kissed, I know others have felt there's been strong chemistry with him and Laura but personally I haven't felt it at all yet... but those kisses with Elora reminded me so much of Sam and Snez

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:41 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Tara called first, Elise second.

No way Elise called early......hashtag whoels laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:42 am

mercieme wrote:Oh got it...maybe he only meets  Laura's parents...they are the only ones that count after all laugh out loud

Laura's in person - Skype chat the rest.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel