SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:38 am

Seems like many forum users aren't seeing it with Matty and any of the women at this stage so maybe he ends up with the intruder that happens to be an ex. Anything is possible

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:43 am

Personally I'm waiting for Elise. If what the chemistry between her and Matty in the DM photos is real I'm convinced I'll see the love story I've been waiting for. If it's not Elise then maybe the pre-show rumours are true and Matty ends up with no one Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 1f600

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:36 am

Storybook wrote:Personally I'm waiting for Elise. If what  the chemistry between her and Matty in the DM photos is real I'm convinced I'll see the love story I've been waiting for. If it's not Elise then maybe the pre-show rumours are true and Matty ends up with no one   Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 1f600
I too am anxiously waiting for Elise's date to see what transpires. Matty has said he has found love so hopefully that's true

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:41 am

Storybook wrote:Personally I'm waiting for Elise. If what  the chemistry between her and Matty in the DM photos is real I'm convinced I'll see the love story I've been waiting for. If it's not Elise then maybe the pre-show rumours are true and Matty ends up with no one   Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 1f600

Preshow rumours are one thing but Matty has said outright (on The Panel and other places) that he is in love so if he doesn't end up with anyone either he's flat out lying, or he met someone after the show, which I don't think would go down very well.  laugh out loud  

I think Matty realises there was an expectation that he'd deliver the happy ending the audience wants.  In fact isn't there a line in the preview saying something like "this is the happy ending I hoped for"?  Either way, he's walking out of there with a girl, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:48 am

Bobette wrote:

Preshow rumours are one thing but Matty has said outright (on The Panel and other places) that he is in love so if he doesn't end up with anyone either he's flat out lying, or he met someone after the show, which I don't think would go down very well.  laugh out loud  

I think Matty realises there was an expectation that he'd deliver the happy ending the audience wants.  In fact isn't there a line in the preview saying something like "this is the happy ending I hoped for"?  Either way, he's walking out of there with a girl, IMO.

I have said previously I completely refute the rumours Matty ends up with no one Smiley I believe he has found love. I posted no one winning as being more likely over the rumour Matty's ex is coming in as an intruder to win him back scratch

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:24 pm

I'm wondering if the clues for episode 10 and 11 are intertwined. That the person that drops the bombshell on Matty in episode 10 is the person that gets the single date in episode 11? And hence the girls are left reeling??? I'm not 100% sure but that screenshot of Laura could match and IMO I am not convinced she is happy in that screenshot
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:28 pm

@Sundy there is a DM report referencing New Idea that was posted (not sure who did) in the SM thread that Jen walks out so folks speculated that Jen is the one that leaves on Thursday's episode.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:30 am

Who can possibly be having a date that causes reeling? SD lefts would have to be Cobie, Laura, Lisa, Elise - but it could be SD no. 3 for Tara or Elora (but caps don't really support this). Assuming that Flo has SD in ep. 12 though...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:43 am

The epsiode 11 guide description specifically said it's a second SD so it's between Cobie, Laura, Lisa, Elise who are the only ones that would have had only 1 SD by Episode 10. Tara and Elora would have had their second SDs already by Episode 10.

More speculations were discussed on page 54 of this thread....seems folks think it's either Laura or Elise.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4395p636-bachelor-australia-season-5-matty-johnson-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:09 am

I definitely think Matty chose someone. For me personally though, I don't really see a real world match as of yet. I don't know what it is but honestly I don't think the show seems to care about casting anymore like they used to. This cast is one of the least interesting to me out of all the AU seasons I've watched and the villains and even frontrunners are more like a shadow of past contestants such as Laurina or Heather or Snez. IDK... to me just something missing overall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:46 pm

Latest episode guide

S5 Ep 13, 1hr - sept 9
Matty is wanting to spend as much time as possible with the remaining six Bachelorettes before making the all-important decision of whose families he will visit.

Source : Foxtel
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:49 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:Latest episode guide

S5 Ep 13, 1hr  - sept 9
Matty is wanting to spend as much time as possible with the remaining six Bachelorettes before making the all-important decision of whose families he will visit.

Source : Foxtel

IMO it sounds like that will be ep two girls go home, so he only takes F4 to HTD
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel