SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Emayem Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:49 pm

So no double elimination until right before hometowns then?? Interesting.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:30 pm

I am so bored with what appears to be a boring obvious edit that I am now praying for a miracle (only because I am bored and have not invested in who some folks believe is F1). I am also looking at the show as a whole and something has me thinking... was Jen particularly brutal towards Lisa in her recent interview? Was there bad blood between them or was she just nasty. That got me thinking, I wonder if Jen is the reason for Lisa's tears and further I wonder if Elise comes to her defence and hence the Elise and Jen altercation? See I'm bored
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm

I just watched the last episode again (it was on TV in the middle of the day and I'm home sick in bed!)

I've just figured out why Laura's personality may be grating on people so much.

She is really being used as the "narrator" a lot- a lot of the pieces to camera explaining details of the days etc are documented by Laura. It comes off as very rehearsed and superficial. Of course this is just my opinion.

She almost has that "TV presenter" vibe which really doesn't go over well with Australian audiences. Everything seems so staged.

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:46 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:Latest episode guide

S5 Ep 13, 1hr  - sept 9
Matty is wanting to spend as much time as possible with the remaining six Bachelorettes before making the all-important decision of whose families he will visit.

Source : Foxtel

IMO it sounds like that will be ep two girls go home, so he only takes F4 to HTD

Thanks so they changed things around, F6 mini dates for Matty instead of F5 mini dates for Sam W and Richie. I hope they show us the more meaningful relationships and don't spend as much time on the two he ends up eliminating as it's just 1 hour episode.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:54 am

mercieme wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

S5 Ep 13, 1hr  - sept 9
Matty is wanting to spend as much time as possible with the remaining six Bachelorettes before making the all-important decision of whose families he will visit.

IMO it sounds like that will be ep two girls go home, so he only takes F4 to HTD

Thanks so they changed things around, F6 mini dates for Matty instead of F5 mini dates for Sam W and Richie. I hope they show us the more meaningful relationships and don't spend as much time on the two he ends up eliminating as it's just 1 hour episode.

ok well that answers the question regarding if laura gets a second SD that episode. So IMO if laura doesn't get a 2nd SD then she can't be f1 right?? so whoever has that episode 11 SD Elise or laura (leaning towards elise) imo could be the f1 date? dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:59 am

IA @leapoffaith.

Y'all I am setting my alarm to read your wonderful commentaries as usual....hope it's a good episode and cheers to a fun night y'all danceround

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:37 am

S5 Ep 13, 1hr  - sept 9

So from what we know:

Episode 9
Tara Moroccan SD
Parents Lunch GD
?SQT with Elise
Michelle likely gets eliminated.

Episode 10
Elise SD
?GD Possible high ropes??
?Episode Laura cries in (Jen is still seen in SC of Laura in the same dress when she has her tears)
Jen potentially walks out

Episode 11
SD for likely Elise or Laura?
?GD Possible high ropes?? - Just to put it out there, what if 'reeling' is some kind of pun for the high ropes GD?? Does 'reeling' work as lingo for high ropes??
Simone's elimination (to create the known F7).

Episode 12
Flo SD
F7 Boxing GD
?Cobie leaves

Episode 13
?Mini Dates (possibly could be the SC for Laura's kiss with Matty considering there is only 1 SC left for her)
Double Elimination

Episode 14
HTV (likely where the SC for Flo on the bridge in the denim Jacket are from)
?Flo Elimination

Episode 15
Fantasy Dates
?Tara Elimination

Episode 16
Finale - Thailand. SC confirm Elise is there.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:32 am

I am getting excited to finally see more of Elise and her dad in particular! What an awesome dad she has to not only vouch for his daughter but go to bat for her and basically say "look, my daughter is amazing and should have all the single dates and roses". So adorable and such a great father! Can't wait to watch yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am getting excited to finally see more of Elise and her dad in particular! What an awesome dad she has to not only vouch for his daughter but go to bat for her and basically say "look, my daughter is amazing and should have all the single dates and roses". So adorable and such a great father! Can't wait to watch yes

Papa Stacy looks adorable but it's a tad awkies having your Dad set up a date for you. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:39 am

Last night that I have to live through the episode discussion. Back in Aus tomorrow to watch live. Let us know how it goes down with Elise.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:39 am

I'm crying already
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:39 am

Jen narrates way too much!!

Awwww... it's so sweet how emotional they are to see their parents!

This is sweet
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+34
Seabear
cb3
natik
dolcimumma
BabyGotBach
Miyala
ideas_ideas
AussieFan
SillySally
spangler
GuardianAngel