SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 25 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:02 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:09 pm

^^Thank you, @Ladybug82

So in the "Lots of Leaks" I see footage I haven't seen before of Bekah crying in a black bikini. And also Jacqueline crying in a gray shirt (the same shirt we have seen her crying in other previews) "fighting with a bunch of girls in bathing suits just makes it worse"

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:55 pm

grace8136 wrote:Thanks so much @ladybug82 You had the order right AC. Sorry for the confusion.
Were there any promos that had caps not included in either of those 2 previews LB?

I can't tell on the floral dress cap, but noticed Arie had a different shirt on with Baby Beks in the cap you thought was probably SQT, so it's probably not Chelsea. Could it be Kendall's night portion? I'm confused bc of the caps for Lauren in Italy. I'll post some caps.

I'm pretty sure the setting is Italy, but not 100% positive. I don't think it's a match for Kendall's night time portion because the chateau twirl cap has Arie in light khaki pants and Kendall in a longer dress.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:41 pm

Y'all are welcome! bestbud!  Let me know if there's anything else y'all might need that we haven't brought over yet.  

Happy viewing! Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:54 pm

FYI --- Fair warning to all...I am on my 3rd round of this horrid flu. The doctor put me on antibiotics and an inhaler. I haven't really slept in over a week, feel like cr*p and am more b*tchy than usual. Arie will not be spared.

Carry on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:09 pm

This week we are in Ft. Lauderdale. Tia and Chelsea seem to be on single dates. Krystal is even worse than usual and the girls tattle because she apparently calls Arie's character in question. I'm sure she isn't the only one, but she does like to do it for air time.

Apparently things are starting to get real for Arie. He has AMAZING dates planned.

Chelsea thinks Ft. Lauderdale is AMAZING.
Becca thinks the hotel is AMAZING.
Tia thinks it is a critical time to have a date. Arie arrives and tells them he has an AMAZING date planned....with Chelsea. She is excited he will get to know her, not her the mom.

They are on an fabulous yacht and getting to know one another better.

Girls are bitching back at the hotel. Lauren is p*issed it wasn't her. Hopes it is one less girl to compete with.

Ashley has the girls front and center and Marquel returns ... just to piss them off. She looks heartbroken her grandpa passed away....NOT.

Conveniently the boat sails right in front of the girls window so they can see Arie and Chelsea doing the Titanic thing on the front of the boat. They are going jet skiing and of course, right in front of the ladies, Chelsea gets off of her ski and gets on Arie's to make out. Naturally. I'm sure the producers didn't suggest that. Girls are green with envy....they wanted the yacht date...not so much about Arie. Maquel and Lauren are both hoping Chelsea is eliminated. They can't stomach watching any more and leave the couple to carry on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Ad for Winter Games and lots of Ashley I tears because she is always friend zoned.

Arei thinks that the spark from the first night is back with Chelsea at some car museum. He doesn't want to waste her time because he knows what she is sacrificing.

Today is has been very fun. Wants to know more about her previous relationship. He is so caring...NOT. He just seems so fake.  

She didn't have much growing up. Met an older man when she was twenty and were together for 7 years. He gave her a very comfortable life style. Code=sugar daddy. Left her when her son was 6 months old and married the woman he cheated with and are now expecting. She would have been happy with any kind of date today. He looks bored.

Card for group date arrives and everyone is on it but Tia....Not a moment to spare....bowling.
Tia is excited, the others not so much.

Arie is back talking in that monotone voice about how today was AMAZING and he loves her perspective and gives her the rose. Goes for his usual bag of tricks. I think he is more excited about the cars. Personal concert with the latest unknown artist singing where they are dancing and making out. Thankfully there isn't an audience. 

She exposed herself and he was making her feel safe.... BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 25 1838857674 Yeah, I'm sure it will work out.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:30 pm

And here we are back with Arie literally licking a bowling ball. So gross and tacky.

Ladies arrive...it's all about fun. Arie is pouring beer. Becca is complaining that her first date was so long ago and she needs another one. All are fighting for attention.

Krystal is b*tching about the other girls are desperately fighting for his attention....that is so not her, but he better give her some validation. Sure.

Girls split into two teams...pants and roses. Some girl does some shimmy...that was AMAZING. Winners go to evening portion. Jenna bowls a strike...as does Krystal. Baby Becs has a gutter ball. The blue is getting cocky and wins. Krystal is a poor winner....focused on bringing people up!!!! Sure. I believe her. The other team is pissed because they won't get any time. He feels bad and doesn't want anyone to lose time and he goes and gets them. Tells them that everyone gets to go to the after party. Krystal is pissed because others will be getting more attention and she is done. If only!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:41 pm

Back at the hotel and someone is p*ssed and mouthing off to the producers while taking off her clothes. Apparently on the bus she was calling Arie a liar and she will never trust him again and is further b*tching to the producers. Others are bitching and saying she is a poor sport and needs to go.

They are all dressed...except Krystal...who isn't going. She is pissed he didn't consult her and says her bags are packed. Kendall says she was mean on the drive and calls Krystal out. Baby Becs is imitating her. Girls can't wait to see Arie's reaction. They think if K had lost she wouldn't have said anything.

Along comes Arie and says nice to see everyone. Didn't even notice she wasn't there until the girls point it out. Tell him she is back in the room throwing a fit and called him a liar. He tells them he needs to check on her. The others are p*ssed that now she is getting what she wants...attention and he is going to talk to her first. I would be too.

For once, I want a lead who when someone pulls this cr*p, would say too bad, we will have fun, spend the evening, hand out the date rose and then go to them and kick them off the show. Just once. Is that too much to ask? I think that would cause way more drama.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:54 pm

Girls are back and wondering if she will tell him her bags are packed. He runs into Tia and Chelsea.

In he comes to find her in her bath robe. He fakes interest in why she is here and gives her a long hug. She whines about feeling hurt. She now thinks that she opened herself up and now thinks that she doesn't really know him. He tells her in real life people have disagreements and people can't run away from it. He tells her to stay in her room and he will see her in a few days. She is p*ssed things didn't quite go how she wanted..

He goes back and tells the ladies she won't be joining then. They are trying to not gloat.Kendall pulls him aside and tells him she has never had a relationship longer than 8-10 months. Great...time to make out.

Baby Becs pull him aside he whines about feeling worried he will fall for her. Don't worry Arie. You're not falling for anyone. They make out. Complaining about her age and all the chemistry they have. It is sooooo hard having to stick my tongue down all these throats. I think he watched his makeouts on YouTube before coming on the show.

Becca is complaining she was so busy watching the drama she didn't even shave her legs. Naturally, he takes her to his room where she throws her legs over him. They both feel very comfortable and she wants to ask him everything but they don't have time because they are too busy sucking face.

Back with Krystal who is now putting her game face on and coming down because she is still upset and he validated her by coming to talk to her.

She walks in as baby Becs is imitating her and her baby voice. To say the other ladies are p*ssed is an understatement.

Unfortunately, she is still here next week in Paris. They showed a preview. Way to spoil it ABC.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:07 pm

The ladies are thrilled as Krystal is back and giving them another lecture about how she feels attacked by them. Lauren, walks off. She is suspicious of Krystal.

Baby Becca is so good. I think I really like her and throwing her own reasoning back at her. Are you now a liar because you changed your mind and came back even though you said you wouldn't. Naturally logic makes her run off back to her room.

Lauren is back and trying to lift up her mood by flirting with Arie. Deep conversation about their favourite colour and what they like to eat in the morning and how they like their coffee. They share their fears...she is scared of being vulnerable and he is scared of making the wrong choice. Hmmm....this convo is kind of odd. The music they play as he gives her the rose is kind of ominous. Becca is disappointed because she thought she had it in the bag after he took her to his room.

Lauren gets the rose. OK my brain is not firing on all cylinders but I am now wondering if something happens at the end....switcheroo...a Mesnick? I get that they do this all the time...make  one girl think she has in the bag and then give the rose to someone else, but that music was strange. Something to keep in mind. Becca vs Lauren....two to watch out for.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:15 pm

Back and on the Everglades...a country date for a country girl. They are taking an air boat for a ride. Did that years ago...and held a snake and have pictures to prove it. Looks like fun. She thinks the view is AMAZING and they need to look out for gators..

They pull over to have a close look.  I wish it would attack the boat. Of course, it reminds him that love can be scary but exciting at the same time. Gush and coo over a turtle.

They pull up to a house in the middle of the Everglades...it is AMAZING...built on stills by some southerner...who loves frogging. She does that back home. He is serving them frog legs. Zero chemistry. He asks her about frogging and how it's done. Not stereotypical at all.

She is talking about the simple life....as if that is what Arie wants. He pretends it is.

He likes how she calls him out. Just when a serious conversation starts he makes out so they don't have to talk.

She has butterflies with him and can't even look him in the eye. More making out. She wants to tell him how she is feeling before the end of the night. Kiss of death.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle