SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Hi unspoiled side - thanks for everyone's posts. Here are my thoughts so far... Arie is bit bland and coming across older than Brad, Nick and others.

Maybe its the grey hair or his lean frame (where's the hot shower or running down the beach shots?). He doesn't dress as stylishly as Nick or Brad did. Thank goodness we saw his parents richy-rich house cause at least we know that there is some money in his future.

Arie has a definite tell and that's how TOUCHY FEELY he gets with the woman. At this point he seems into ...

1. Chelsea - her edit got better ... is she a week 5 date?
2. Becca (first date) - he seemed to really be into her during the group date
3. Tia - he created special hay scene and seemed concern with her during wrestling
4. Sienne - she gets 1-on-1 next week
5. Krystal - so annoying with her baby voice but she is good ego boost for him
6. Straddling Jenna - yikes! where did that come from?
7. Lauren - she has a pureness to her that I bet he likes
8. Baby Becka - wow, very hot chemistry but think he is going to freak a bit when he discovers she is so young.
9. Caroline - ??? hard to tell with her... she was first out of limo so trying to figure out why because their chemistry is nothing to write home about.

Everyone else seem to be MOT.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:04 pm

^ MVM, love your post as it helps me learn the girls' names. It's also the first time that I've heard Caroline mentioned! Could she be the hidden F1?

Based strictly on your list, I'd say that his F4 are Bekah, Becca, Chelsea, and Tia.

We have a late arrival tomorrow due to snow, so maybe I'll watch the last episode.

Last edited by veg_out on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 pm

Hi everyone!

Going unspoiled this season and really only watching the chemistry & Arie's reactions closely to gauge who he is into.

I understand how he might have a thing for Krystal; she looks just like his mother! He seems to want to impress her. She doesn't seem like she is that hard to impress at that.
Why was Caroline out of limo first? Then really no airtime for M/G except the pizza bit.

I saw a rather forced conversation between Becca & Arie, but they seemed to have a lot of physical attraction. The conversation seemed too "job-interveiwy" and not very warm or playful.
Krystal and Arie had a warm and playful date, but I didn't see him kissing her very much when they were slow dancing.
Bekah he clearly can't keep his hands or lips off of, but will they find an emotional connection?
I think Becca might be getting the Bachelorette set up. Or Annaliese ("I was too scared to take chances...blah blah, plus she's 32)
Arie is one of the hardest to read these first few episodes!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:41 pm

@MVMom39forever @agentcurls hi glad to see y'all in here!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:47 pm

I also think Chelsea is getting a nice set-up for the Bachelorette with her backstory. I'll have to see more of her & Arie to determine if she is in running for F1. My initial thoughts are no on that.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:00 pm

Agentcurls!!!!!! Yes!!!! hi hi
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:40 pm

veg_out wrote:Agentcurls!!!!!! Yes!!!! hi hi

Hi VO! I've missed you my friend. bestbud!

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:15 pm

agentcurls wrote:

I've missed you! Let's do this: Mission Crack Arie Code. :drama 2pop :detective
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:24 pm

veg_out wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

I've missed you! Let's do this: Mission Crack Arie Code. :drama 2pop :detective

Let's do this, VO! cheerleader Arie is kind of an enigma to me. Should be an interesting season. I think I'm taking my viewing and guessing to the most basic level this time (watching Arie's reactions to his ladies rather than analyzing SCs)

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:36 pm

I like that plan. As you might have seen, I'm so basic that I don't watch the episodes. rofl

I decided to watch this last episode paying attention to some of the girls that Sprite and MVM mention in their posts. I haven't seen anything to pin my stars on yet.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:38 pm

Welcome and happy hunting to you all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:39 am

Nice to see you, @agentcurls & @MVMom39forever! hi

I said this before but I think Arie's a bit of a hard read. You can tell who he has chemistry with (Bekah and Krystal) but I have this feeling it will be someone who we may not see as much of it with, like maybe Becca or someone we're not seeing much of yet. I don't even know who Caroline is. Maybe she'll come on stronger as the season goes on? I'm not so sure about Chelsea as being in the f4 or as Bachelorette. She doesn't seem to have much to talk about other than she's a mom and therefore should get more time. I could see Bekah if it weren't for her age. If Becca isn't f1, I think she'd be a good lead age and personality-wise.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle