SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:08 pm

Look at these idiotic women screaming when he comes in. I haven't seen it quite like this before. I'm sure they were told to in an effort to make it seem as if they wanted him and not Peter.

Mysterious b*tch is the first to pull him away. Says she made sacrifices to be here. She is another realtor. Jeeze. She is good at leaving him wanting more. Yeah. Not.

Race car girl interrupts. Naturally b*tch is upset and bad mouthing her already.

So stupid. Maquel...photographer/race car girl...makes him take a stupid selfie.

Some other girl is analyzing him.

He is just acting so fake to me. Trying to appear he is interested in these women.

I am bored already.

Brittany pulls him out to have race in mini race cars. She wants to know if he lives up to the name the kissing bandit. If she wins she gets a kiss. He lets her win and gets a peck and a hug. Yeah, he doesn't want her, meanwhile she is carrying on as if he stuck his tongue down her throat like Bryan with Rachel. Well, that p*ssed off bitch. I have a feeling she will be going back for seconds.

This is just feeling so fake and boring. I may not last long in the unspoiled.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr  General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 6 Empty Re: BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by SafronSahara Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:12 pm

A lot of the women are really pretty. You can't convince me that they thought they weren't auditioning for Peter.
Groan away...
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:17 pm

becca gets some PI

jenna............ another cookoo

arie wants passion..... so no vanilla sweet girl for him

mask girl.... he likes her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:18 pm

This is just feeling so fake. Way more than usual. He is trying so hard to appear sincere...and it's not working.

Just a race with all the girls trying to talk to him. I am not seeing any connection.

So Jenna is giving him a foot bath and massaging his feet. She is too much. He is just so not interested...or in the mask girl.

Annalise seems really nice. I like her, but he isn't really all that interested. She is harping on chemistry and passion and he is just not feeling it.

Becca asks him questions from her mom. She reminds me a bit of Cher. She has those high cheek bones. She seems relatively normal....apart of asking to get down on one knee during her enterance.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:19 pm

SafronSahara wrote:A lot of the women are really pretty. You can't convince me that they thought they weren't  auditioning for Peter.
Groan away...

hahaha they are all looking alike each season

maybe this is why i like short hair tomboy mekah?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:23 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he likes krystal............................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:25 pm

interresting.... krystal with arie and krystal on PI are 2

Chelsea kissing............... no surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:27 pm

I have never been so bored night one.

Chelsea girl looks like Olivia, but acts like Courtney.

We are hardly seeing any conversations with him. They are making it seem as if all these women are all fighting over him in an effort to make it seem that he is who the women wanted...instead of Peter.

Krystal and her soothing voice is interrupted by bitch. She apparently will be a big player this season and she gets the first real make-out. Somebody is working to get that first impression rose.

Everyone else is p*ssed.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:34 pm

mekah...................... he likes her

i have a nagging feeling........... top 2 with krystal??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:36 pm

mmmm Chelsea FIR

OK.....

not competitive per nature????????? cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:37 pm

bye amber...............

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:40 pm

OMG. I liked Arie the first time around, but I am finding him so fake this time around. He is annoying me to no end tonight.

Bekah? ... short haired girl...asks him what makes him excited to be alive...excitement/adrenaline, pizza/good food, good company. Well nobody accused him of being a rocket scientist.

Showing a lot of Bekah. She will be around for a while.

He wants to get married...bull...so many amazing women here giving him that confidence. :shootme:

Chelsea gets it. When she sees something she wants, she goes after it. I'm shocked. I would never have guessed.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+22
grace8136
aviej
terrypat
marloon
agentcurls
MVMom39forever
4health
Bet2Win
northernviewer
vacayeveryday
Katiebelle